Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to @Milking Keynes for her fabulous thread title, which received 78 votes! 🍾🥇:m🎊

For those of us in the UK, it is particularly fitting that the title gives a witty nod to our dearly departed Queen. RIP Your Majesty

* 100 years of emancipation of women was undone when our proud, difficult influencer unveiled a harness as part of her latest Cara Mellon collection
* not only that but she wore it to the #gifted #fairmont Savoy Hotel and a film premiere
* the MGs visited Madrid on his #gifted trip and all we saw were photos of her
* poor little Lidl had to have an IV drip as she is exhausted/dehydrated/over hydrated from working/ drinking too much Whispering Angel/ drinking 5 litres of water a day
* Ali filmed her bathing - and shouting at - the dogs in the copper bath of dreamzzzz
* her Travesty revealed that she once shared a joke with Prince Charles, she's lusting after Catherine, Princess of Wales' Catherine Walker coat, worn to the Queen's funeral and she's buying perfume called Highgrove...it won't make you royal Lidl!
* she posed outside somebody else's house and said she wasn't allowed to show the outside of The Bunga
* her Modesty marked some milestones....views.....blah.....subscribers....blah
* Ali pondered whether his knitwear was cognac or tobacco...what a knit wit!
* more big hair and bad fashion....

Welcome to all the new members and thanks for your contributions. For all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

20220922_130622.jpg
20220922_130337.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

hol981

I’ve always just been a lurker on this forum until recently and I have to say it makes me cackle DAILY. You lot are the gift that keeps on giving. Tobacco or cognac LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Julia123

VIP Member
Whoever posted on the last thread that the Spaceballs dark helmet guy is Lydia’s hair NAILED IT! 🤣🤣🤣

98D04124-9490-46CB-92C8-FC4D0EA5CA7C.jpeg

FF7965B6-75A2-4CC7-ADBC-4998CD42240D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Loupylia

“I don’t just want to throw away money for the sake of it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is truly the definition of what she does day in day out. Ironically she was saying this to illustrate why she shops on amazon and after announcing she had found a bargain £130 cashmere dress and so she bought 4 more. Just a casual £650 on those then. She is the definition of living to excess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
That bathroom scene was bizarre on so many levels. Personally I wouldnt bathe the dogs at the same time, they clearly dont like baths so why not do it individually? Give them the care and attention they need instead of yelling at them to get down? Why was Ali hiding and peeping from behind the door? So weird. It was really like he wanted people to see the real her. The change in her when she realised he was filming was palpable! He knew what he was doing and then said 'Grumpy mummy!'. We see you Ali.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Nobody can maltreat you if you are not consenting. It's 21st blooming century.
Excuse me … WHAT?

People (especially people of colour, and vulnerable women and children) are maltreated, abused, assaulted and killed every single day without “consenting” to it - THIS IS A FACT!

Your statement is naïve, absurd, extremely ignorant, and has no basis in reality whatsoever! 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Influenzermary

739F1D74-DEFC-4EBC-BE4C-2868D2EEB77E.jpeg

Only Lydia, who of course is of Italian descent (if you hadn’t heard), would show off her knowledge of Italian cuisine by serving up Baguette, Camembert and Brie cheese during an Italian themed flog 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 63

happyforest

Chatty Member
I feel she's been left behind by all the peers that started out at the same time. Jamie Genevieve is a makeup darling with her Vieve line being lauded by everyone it seems. Victoria is heaps ahead in all her brand deals. Even Clare (whilst still a somewhat smaller youtuber) has far more real estate and goodies than when she was mucking about with Labia Millen. And what are the M-G's up to? Walks in the countryside, repainting rooms yet again, vitamin drips, and Amazon hauls.

Lydia is even losing control over Ali, with him secretly filming her abusive behavior and putting it out for the world to see. Every single upload of her that he drops gives veracity to Nicky's claims of abuse against Lydia that fateful night. If Lydia can be that appalling to puppies, PUPPIES, imagine how vile she was towards Nicky about her hair. Her hair, the main thing about herself that she seems to put above everything else. Honestly, it must have been utterly terrifying for Nicky.

I'm so happy to see Nicky Lazou doing so well and hope her new hair product line catapults her even higher. I'll be buying it to support her.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Loupylia

Watching her talk about her Christmas list is one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. This is a woman who spends literally 90% of her time looking at new stuff, ordering new stuff and ripping open boxes of new stuff, and yet here she is in mid September, making a list of stuff she wants other people to buy her 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Meanwhile in the real world, normal working people are considering whether we should bother with Christmas presents for anyone other than the kids this year because life is so bloody expensive. I guess she wouldn’t know that given that even her grocery shopping is gifted.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

fc0795

357C9C24-C49F-41FB-ADBB-A03934891B2D.jpeg

I would not bat an eyelid if you told me this was a 75 year old grandma getting ready for Bridge Club and a cream tea with the girls on a Tuesday afternoon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Having filmed it to then put it up is most strange too. He has been acting strangely lately.

I spoke to a doctor friend about the symptoms she described of numbness, confusion and palpitations. She says that she couldn’t say without a lot more info for sure but they cold possibly be part of a series of symptoms for a serious ED. If this is the case I want to apologise for making my previous comments about eating the food put down for her. I think my comments were crass. I do understand the seriousness of ED’s. I won’t be commenting on the food aspect of her life again. Also, if it is something like that then I hope someone steps up and gets her the help she needs before things escalate any further.
Please don’t beat yourself up @Oops... I for one, do not believe Elsie has a serious Eating Disorder, although she definitely doesn’t have what I would call a healthy relationship with food.

Elsie also consumes a HUGE amount of alcohol regularly, which has a high calorie count, and for that reason alone the vast majority of people with serious Eating Disorders refuse to go anywhere near it.

Numbness in the extremities, heart palpitations and confusion are all very common symptoms of panic attacks and/or electrolyte imbalances due to overhydration or dehydration.

She stated that nothing showed up in her tests (I’m assuming she had blood tests and an ECG at the very least with those symptoms - that’s IF she’s telling the truth) but she was only treated with IV fluids and felt better immediately … it just doesn’t make sense to me from a clinical perspective!

I’ve nursed people with serious Eating Disorders and their blood work results are usually all over the place, combined with consistently abnormal ECG readings.

Elsie is a hypochondriac and she self diagnoses various illnesses so often that I find it extremely difficult to take her seriously, but that’s probably just the very cynical Nurse Ratched in me - unless I see Elsie on a gurney in the Emergency Department of an actual hospital, I’ll take what she says about her health with a grain of salt.

Personally, I think it’s possible that Elsie is setting the groundwork for a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Long Covid (episodes of confusion/brain fog are symptoms of both) so she has a plausible excuse for only uploading vlogs to YouTube once a week, instead of twice, because she just doesn’t have enough content these days.

PS: I know this makes me sound like an awful nurse, but I promise you that I give the very best of care to all of my patients … Elsie just does my head in! 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Rache.321

I have been lurking on this thread for a while now but have never commented.. until now!

Watching her latest video and the way she is going on about these Amazon dresses!
I can't remember the last time she put this much effort in talking about her Karen Millen pieces!
I would LOVE to know what the Karen Millen team think about this.
She never hardly wears her Karen Millen pieces outside of the photoshoots!
It's almost like she is forced to still be in partnership with them? Strange behaviour!

P.S I love reading reading all your comments. Such a funny and wise bunch of people 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Julia123

VIP Member
This is going to be so triggering and unpopular that I have to warn you, dear Tat peaps, that you use your reading discretion if decided to proceed with reading.

I've been reading about that incident with Nithe hairdresser for two years now.
I've seen Lydl rambling something about being a victim, mentioning her 'unhappy state' regarding her hair, trauma and all that jazz - however, I have never managed to conclude who is she talking about from her ramblings, since I've never heard her mentioning Nikki or her business. I don't follow her on Ig, just on YT.
I have, however, seen bunch of YT videos dealing with that incident - which is how I learned about it. Not from Lydl or Amelia or whomever customer, but from Nikki's team.
What Lydl, Amelia, or whomever rich, spoilt, bitchy customers of Nikki's or other posh hairdresser's are plotting privately - is, in fact, their prerogative. Nikki's prerogative is to choose customers, which she did. She runs exclusive, members only equivalent of posh private hair salon in her house (at the time of the incident) where no regular Jane with average salary could put one foot in. She opted for bitchy, spoilt, wealthy clientele with diva attitude. It was her choice to work heavily pregnant as well. Sure, everyone needs money, especially when baby is coming, but one appointment more or less won't change anything.

Having said that, there is no excuse for rude and abusive behavior. None. Ever.

BUT. You have choices - to show 'diva' the door, or to call police if she is not 'cooperative' in regard. Even if it was salon and she was an employee, she could have leave or call for help. Nobody can maltreat you if you are not consenting. It's 21st blooming century. Consult your legal adviser. You are not suing, you are making social media hype out of it? You were not abused, you are milking the over hyped rubbish. Another thing - what kind of exclusive service you are providing, if you have to go 'up and down' to fetch basic hair salon inventory, like mirrors?! Finally, the most important thing - was anyone HERE, actually there and witnessed the whole thing?

The way I see it, we have no clue what really happened there. Whatever happened, it was consenting arrangement between two adults. One was displeased, which was her right as a customer, another tolerated allegedly abusive behavior which she didn't have to do. It was her choice and motive is easy to guess. One is entitled bitchy influenza, other would love such clientele and is milking the story for 2 years making me questioning how good she really is at her job if she needs that kind of exposure- still. Lydl never mentioned her directly. It was the other way around. If 2 years of name making and promoting off of this 'scandal' didn't help her business, she might consider different strategy. You want WAGs and influenzas, you don't want grannies with perms? Well it comes with diva temper from time to time and yes, not all customers will be satisfied. Goes with the territory. Her choice. Healthy borders are also individual responsibility. If there was the slightest foundation for lawsuit, considering all the hype that is still going on, that option would have been used. IMO, without being present, just going by common sense, it's an overblown BS. Can we move on, please?
Boy oh boy do I disagree with you and I do not believe you have the facts correct. I suggest you read the wiki as it’s pretty in depth vs what may be out in the internet. https://tattle.life/wiki/lydia-millen

Where have you seen Nicky milk this for 2 years or mention Lydia by name? Maybe I’ve missed that? You note you heard about the incident from Nicky‘s team. Can you expand on that?

I know Lydia brings it up constantly and named Nicky and featured her in the actual salon on multiple occasions.

Lydia was the abuser, gaslighter, and tried to cancel Nicky and smear her good name and business over and over and over publicly on her you tube and STILL does.

The only reason this keeeeps coming up is from Lydia talking about it and people posting comments that she replies to. And us. Yes we won’t let this go on this page until we see some accountability from Lydia. 🍌☕

Also I think it’s important to remember hairdressers were locked down for months with no income and many have staff to support. AND lots of clients wanting services the second they could. Add to that being a single mom during a deadly outbreak who after she endured the ranting attack had a woman more powerful and rich than her systematically bullying her publicly for months.

I’m not sure I follow your logic that Nicky somehow set herself up for this or perhaps deserved it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
My theory is she got wasted on the flight on an empty stomach. Obviously, there were delays and I think she had a few glasses of wine on board. If you look at her arrival at the hotel, timeline 40’30 on the vlog, she doesn’t remember the word for airport, she says ‘waves of light’ and the little fella says ‘rays of light’ - then she goes into the hotel room and giggles ‘you don’t know what’s a door or not’ and ‘what would I do without you, baabe’.

I reckon by the time she had wine at dinner, she was totally zonked. No wonder she was mortified. I also think she might be on diuretics to keep her tummy flat and alcohol will make her severely dehydrated if so. She would feel faint. I think the hospital part was damage control to RR to show there was a ‘medical’ reason rather than her just being wasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Isn't Light Blue a summer perfume?! Why the fuck is she posting this ad when the weather has turned and its actually quite cold? Why does she get everything so wrong?

Also that perfume came out at the start of summer. Why is she so late to post this? Plus the whole reel is absolutely terrible. Frolicking around in the sun...except its clear as anything that its a shit cloudy day.

This girl just baffles me. She is just so rubbish at her job.

• Sick
Reactions: 54