Lydia Millen #149 Harness Horribilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does piece de resistance literally mean?

Definition of pièce de résistance

1 : the chief dish of a meal. 2 : an outstanding item or event : showpiece.

So sick of her saying this at everything! Those JC boots were gifted as Claire got a pair of JC gifted boots too - they obviously sending new things out to influencers! So should be marked AD or PR product!
Those boots were definitely gifted, she would never choose them. With the exception of her ugly Castaner wedges when have we ever seen her wear wedges. Will we see her wear them again? No

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she’s talking about products used on her hair when she was specifically told NOT to use Olaplex on her hair at a certain point and she admitted this on video and then proceeded to say she was still using it. It’s funny how she fails to mention she box dyed her hair at home and ruined it herself and wanted someone else to fix it within one session which she was told wasn’t possible but she’d need several. After having it dyed by Nicki she went to another local hairdressers, raved about it once then went back again and said she wasn’t going there anymore and made a snide comment and then went back to despina. Her hair is fucked by her own accord. She blow dries it and then curls it every day, she’s leaving hair masks in that are meant to be washed out? She has no idea skin skin care or hair care yet she thinks she knows what products would be best. Laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When the hell did she start planting corn?! I don’t know THAT much about corn, but whatever she showed in stories doesn’t look like human corn. It looks like the stuff given to livestock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's raving about the Amazon tartan scarf, I knew someone else gifted her a similar one last winter, here it is!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I knew she already had a black watch scarf as I tried to get one. Why would she need another from Amazon?

Reactions: 12
I knew she already had a black watch scarf as I tried to get one. Why would she need another from Amazon?
So she can affiliate link it, and any follower who clicked on the link then has amazon cookies. While those are active any of their purchases on amazon (not just the scarf) give her a commission. It's all about the money.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’s talking about products used on her hair when she was specifically told NOT to use Olaplex on her hair at a certain point and she admitted this on video and then proceeded to say she was still using it. It’s funny how she fails to mention she box dyed her hair at home and ruined it herself and wanted someone else to fix it within one session which she was told wasn’t possible but she’d need several. After having it dyed by Nicki she went to another local hairdressers, raved about it once then went back again and said she wasn’t going there anymore and made a snide comment and then went back to despina. Her hair is fucked by her own accord. She blow dries it and then curls it every day, she’s leaving hair masks in that are meant to be washed out? She has no idea skin skin care or hair care yet she thinks she knows what products would be best. Laughable.
Let’s not forget the amount of St Tropez tan water she liberally sprayed onto her hairline. I honestly think this vlog, which went from woe is me at The Grove, (around the 19’ timeline - obviously about Nicky stress but covered up as Lynx stress) My trip is ruined, it cost us so much, I was sick last night, I didn’t sleep, etc to - at about 30’ - a new person, eating a pre-dinner ‘snack’ of peppers and fries - laughing and joking on departure... it seemed that her meeting with ugly, naked guy (Charnley) , which took place later that day, determined that the cctv from Nicky’s house would never be shown. Now, she’s goading knowing that she can say anything and it can’t be verified - by video anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Nicky was like days, 4 days from her due date when the fiasco went down. Not just pregnant but days from giving birth. Elsie from the block messaged her after giving birth like, “ya messed my hair. Apologise to me you peasant” on top of it all.

Pepperidge Farm never forgets.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched Claire's new vlog - another Kelly mini - that's two in September! Surely Lydia will be getting another soon from DH Gate!

A Tiktok of the cream coat and Starbucks is up - just posting the same tit on different mediums! A short on Youtube of the Jimmy Choo boots also up today!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not caught up on the last few pages so not sure if it’s been mentioned, but did anyone watch Laura Blair’s latest vid? She did a Karen Millen haul of Lydia’s designs. I thought she was going to fawn all over them and kiss Lydia’s arse, but she actually said that ALL of the clothes were very badly sized. The size 6 she ordered were soo more like a 10 so nothing fit. (Also explains why Lydia keeps saying she’s a 4/6 when she clearly doesn’t look that small)

Laura also slated all the trousers, leather leggings and jodhpurs saying they all have a weird shape round the bum, go out at the waist but are way too tight at the ankle. Basically, nothing fit and would app better returned except a pair if floaty trousers and a shirt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t forget that Elsie also called Nicky from a private number the night Nicky uploaded her two IGTV videos, asking her to remove them.

THE ABSOLUTE AUDACITY! 😡

View attachment 1620731

Elsie really should know by now that certain Tattlers keep ALL the receipts for times exactly like this! 🙄
Yes I’m so glad you posted this. She got reallllll arrogant after Nicky’s posting of the IG videos and this post about the call…. It was so strange. It was likely that she had attorneys threaten Nicky or something. It was truly like watching a wicked witch bully in action.

I think the reel song choice was meant to gaslight Nicky.

C0F3FA25-1522-4F3F-81CD-6DD317E4DB94.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Not that I like it, but the reel above is way more creative than anything she's put out this year, she's got so so lazy now she just stands there or does the hideous leg flick!

• Haha
Like another poster said....if she did nothing wrong then why was she so convinced ali and carrie were going to leave her?
I believe carrie did leave in fact and lidl had to persuade her to come back, which she did with boundaries i.e., barely appearing in vlogs anymore.
She's gaslighting her followers by denying anything happened because she's knows nicky can't share the videos.

• Heart
Like another poster said....if she did nothing wrong then why was she so convinced ali and carrie were going to leave her?
I believe carrie did leave in fact and lidl had to persuade her to come back, which she did with boundaries i.e., barely appearing in vlogs anymore.
She's gaslighting her followers by denying anything happened because she's knows nicky can't share the videos.
Thing is, if Carrie thought it was so bad, why was she there encouraging Lydia and holding her hand with the breathe chicken breathe tit?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thing is, if Carrie thought it was so bad, why was she there encouraging Lydia and holding her hand with the breathe chicken breathe tit?
Carrie was 100% on team Lydia. She too had her hair done by Nicky, it also looked great yet she was holding Lydias hand doing breathing techniques whilst a 9 month pregnant lady was running up and down stairs getting mirror after mirror so madam could look at her hair in different lights. Carrie should have diffused the situation. Imagine the tit show that would have taken place if Nicky did ask her sister and PA to come in and save her from Lydia. If Lydia's story about being scared Ali was going to leave her is true then that means it was Ali who saw the truth in the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wasn't, for 1 second, implying carrie wasn't on 'team lydia' BUT I think carrie was well aware of the tit storm that was going to come their way afterwards and she didn't want to be dragged online so that's why she left

Reactions: 16
Carrie was 100% on team Lydia. She too had her hair done by Nicky, it also looked great yet she was holding Lydias hand doing breathing techniques whilst a 9 month pregnant lady was running up and down stairs getting mirror after mirror so madam could look at her hair in different lights. Carrie should have diffused the situation. Imagine the tit show that would have taken place if Nicky did ask her sister and PA to come in and save her from Lydia. If Lydia's story about being scared Ali was going to leave her is true then that means it was Ali who saw the truth in the situation.
They were just lucky that Nicky didn’t collapse, start giving birth or fall down the stairs… . Carrie is no adult, totally irresponsible!

• Heart
I wasn't, for 1 second, implying carrie wasn't on 'team lydia' BUT I think carrie was well aware of the tit storm that was going to come their way afterwards and she didn't want to be dragged online so that's why she left
When did she leave? I genuinely believe Carrie is ride or die for Lydia, you can see the way she treats her in her vlogs. I don't think for a second Carrie thought Lydia was in the wrong, if she did she would have dragged Lydia from Nickys house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I genuinely believe Carrie is ride or die for Lydia, you can see the way she treats her in her vlogs. I don't think for a second Carrie thought Lydia was in the wrong, if she did she would have dragged Lydia from Nickys house.
As a mum,I would be totally horrified if my 32 year old daughter acted like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.