Lydia Millen #148 Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wife..?
Tobacco knit..?
Footwear of choice..?
Cartier Santos timepiece..?

Is he morphing into The Wife..?

WHO speaks fluent Cringebore like this..?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sure babes sure

So she really did have to take to her bed to deal with her lack of fashion week invites.

does she think we were born yesterday? How unbelievable that she never intended to share this news. If she never intended to share it why did she take a picture? Let me guess, it has to do with her headaches.

Hands up if you think this means she wont post on Thursdays 🙋‍♀️

View attachment 1592670
I personally think she is having a “trendy” IV where you pay for an IV infusion like vitamin B or C etc. then claiming she is in hospital and (cough cough) sick. Why post a photo and not just voice it. Marble tiles… no hospital would have this. A bougie trendy beauty and Heath clinic might.

Reactions: 33
2 minutes into Ali's vlog and my mind is blown.
I have not read the thread so far but I AM SHOOK !!!
Thank you Ali for the showing us the REAL Lydia and her true interaction with the dogs.
The nasty tone. Shouting at Berkeley. WITCH.
Once she realised the Ali was filming her, her whole demeanour shifted to "happy, I-love-my-dogs-soooooo-much" Lydia.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She would be actively redoing the bedrooms if she was pregnant.
I was also wondering this. She is in another country posting IV drips. Then posting old photos of her body to make them look recent. Meanwhile wearing her dresses that cover her up. Ali is changing his dressing room which may end up becoming his office also. Then Ali’s current office may be the babies room. It is close to their bedroom isn’t it? Pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does she expect us to believe this trip and the days leading up to it were so exhausting that she ended up in hospital? Can’t have been feeling that unwell if you managed to be chauffeured around drinking champagne all day or was it the champagne that made her unwell?
D49E3E10-B06A-4A83-AFFA-484A3965128F.jpeg

I was also wondering this. She is in another country posting IV drips. Then posting old photos of her body to make them look recent. Meanwhile wearing her dresses that cover her up. Ali is changing his dressing room which may end up becoming his office also. Then Ali’s current office may be the babies room. It is close to their bedroom isn’t it? Pregnant?
Not too sure, someone else may know better but I think Ali’s office is down the hall.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Blooming heck, not only does her back end and dress look like Mrs Trunchbull her attitude is too!! Ali sneaking around to get the footage 😂 is deffo tried to catch her natural side there! Was this an SOS? Reminded me of secret filming exposing something panorama style!! Poor doggins, Lydia if you’re reading intimidating dogs is CRUEL..

I see Lydia is as bullying and filthy as ever. The very loud shouting and hard handling of the pups during their bath, the look of wariness towards her from Berkeley as he stood in the tub, left me in tears.

View attachment 1595625

View attachment 1595626

Those poor, poor dogs. I hand stripped our pup's coat last week. With finger and thumb, took me 4 long days, with loads of treats and breaks. Grueling work, and never, not once, did my dog look at me with wariness. I genuinely shudder to think what Lydia is like when the cameras are put away for the day.

Ali is reduced to passive aggressively filming her abuse, hiding around corners. I've always thought at least Ali loves the boys and is good with them, but he lets her do her thing with them without calling her out, even while he films it. Seriously, those dogs do not deserve the treatment they get on the daily.

That she took herself to lunch in the same outfit she wore whilst washing fox poo off the dogs, well that says it all doesn't it? Uncouth and filthy beggar.

Notice she doesn't have nearly as much hair as she used to have. She's forever pulling it all forward to imply she has a huge mane tumbling down her back. Yet then you see the back of her (humped over the tub for example), and you realize even THAT is for show.

View attachment 1595627

View attachment 1595629

Who the hell washes dogs with fully done hair hanging down in their face, hanging over the spraying water? Only an inept shitpuffin.

Not sure why she couldn't have put her hair up before washing the dogs, and maybe, I don't know, changing into unsoiled clothing before sitting in a loaned car and going for lunch.

A very boring vlog overall, yet an interesting view into their marriage. She is fully in control of everything (colours for his dressing room, flooring choice for his dressing room), to the point tradesmen are having to wait around for her to finally decide on everything. She runs water continuously at the sink after lunch as Ali is trying to speak into the camera. Looking straight at Ali, knowing full well the sound will be fucked. Such a supportive wife.

I think I heard Ali say whilst on the phone that her dressing room island will be removed, with new flooring laid there as well. Are we yet again, in for a totally new look for her drab dressing room?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a very strange and depressing vlog (last night) from the little fella! :eek: First of all creeping on his idiot wife bathing and shouting at the dogs, videoing their meal at lunchtime and showing his glass of wine but saying "ooh I m showing my wine" (he drove them to and from the Muddy Duck), making sure the fishwife approves of the meal (she knows nothing about fine dining), filming himself having a conversation with Ken clearly stating that Elsie is very much in charge when it comes to flooring in his dressing room and Ken being stunned by how controlled Aldi is. It was probably the most disturbing of vlogs I have ever seen.

IMHO these so called influencers must be regulated in the same way adverts are. We are all here because we have morals and we see how appallingly behaved these shady shysters are, it truly is sickening. I can only hope and pray things change very soon for them, I take solace from the fact that old Elsie is clearly on her way out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She must hate this room. Too cream and not enough green lol. I'm sure we'll hear some complaints in the next vlog or tell us how the hotel owner can improve on the styling of the room. Too scandi or japandi for her liking. No Farmhouse elements :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220922-084928_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220922-084932_Instagram.jpg

Her make up application is "ByTerrible". :cool:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She must hate this room. Too cream and not enough green lol. I'm sure we'll hear some complaints in the next vlog or tell us how the hotel owner can improve on the styling of the room. Too scandi or japandi for her liking. No Farmhouse elements :rolleyes:
View attachment 1596479View attachment 1596480

Her make up application is "ByTerrible". :cool:
Am loving the comment about her big hair, the oh so nice way of telling her to change it, lol! How can she play the victim now folk are being very pleasant whilst slating her. Oooh, it sucks to be you Elsie!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now i've heard all this I'm not sure I can watch Twattys vlog! Also she's posted all the pics from their weekend with Land Rover - were they before or after she was so ill in hospital I wonder?

Also - this is definitely Ali's gig - but do you think she got a discount on her Range Rover through his partnership??

Just a warning she's put up a new Tiktok unboxing of a Ralph Lauren order - so i'm sure tonight we will get a haul!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I personally think she is having a “trendy” IV where you pay for an IV infusion like vitamin B or C etc. then claiming she is in hospital and (cough cough) sick. Why post a photo and not just voice it. Marble tiles… no hospital would have this. A bougie trendy beauty and Heath clinic might.
I think it is IV banana juice because she is having a meltdown seeing the success of her peers particularly Frow ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They sure can put away a lot of food. Starters of arancini balls, scotch egg, whole camambert, a loaf of sourdough followed by chips, pork belly, duck and a green salad.

A61C7E9A-5EF1-4E25-9637-B1B935933AA0.jpeg
CF1AB130-73DE-4397-9584-FACCC0B65CFF.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does she expect us to believe this trip and the days leading up to it were so exhausting that she ended up in hospital? Can’t have been feeling that unwell if you managed to be chauffeured around drinking champagne all day or was it the champagne that made her unwell?
View attachment 1596443

Not too sure, someone else may know better but I think Ali’s office is down the hall.
Good god her cheek fillers are ridiculous 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think she's been covering her tummy just for the gram because the fellow Tattle who saw her at the train station said she had a tiny tiny waisr waist. And we could see she was not covering it at all on the picture.

Reactions: 11
What a very strange and depressing vlog (last night) from the little fella! :eek: First of all creeping on his idiot wife bathing and shouting at the dogs, videoing their meal at lunchtime and showing his glass of wine but saying "ooh I m showing my wine" (he drove them to and from the Muddy Duck), making sure the fishwife approves of the meal (she knows nothing about fine dining), filming himself having a conversation with Ken clearly stating that Elsie is very much in charge when it comes to flooring in his dressing room and Ken being stunned by how controlled Aldi is. It was probably the most disturbing of vlogs I have ever seen.

IMHO these so called influencers must be regulated in the same way adverts are. We are all here because we have morals and we see how appallingly behaved these shady shysters are, it truly is sickening. I can only hope and pray things change very soon for them, I take solace from the fact that old Elsie is clearly on her way out.
Agreed! Also, did anyone hear Lydia comment after she’d been caught on camera shouting at the dogs: “oh are you filming on your camera babe not mine?” Because I bet she was hoping to delete the footage!!!

B8C0F24C-11DD-460B-9541-6CDD1C7194DA.jpeg

Drinking and driving there Ali. Although you can have one glass and drive, it’s just not recommended. And sends a bit of an irresponsible message if you’re an influencer.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her bottom teeth are looking very jagged and uneven.
Lydia your hair is fried!!! Do we suppose Lydia buys views on Tik Tok and followers? I think she has been and it’s because she’s feeling down about her peers at fashion week and she’s just a NOBODY!!!😂🫢☝

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
know I'm late, but just watching the vlog - never seen someone bath a dog so aggressively before - she was fuming - what a witch!!!

It's so obvious it was a free lunch - just by the amount of food they ordered!

I'll leave the details of the Muddy Duck in the description box - but you don't even remember to do that - fail! Oh and the DIY - bleeping fascinating - falling asleep into my toast!

Also, funny how people make PR trips all about them (LYDIA) Melissa's Wardrobe was on the Madrid trip and showed them looking at art in a museum - of course our Lydiot didn't show that, just many pictures of her!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
2 minutes into Ali's vlog and my mind is blown.
I have not read the thread so far but I AM SHOOK !!!
Thank you Ali for the showing us the REAL Lydia and her true interaction with the dogs.
The nasty tone. Shouting at Berkeley. WITCH.
Once she realised the Ali was filming her, her whole demeanour shifted to "happy, I-love-my-dogs-soooooo-much" Lydia.
We’ve heard Lydia yell at those poor dogs and I can’t believe Ali kept that in his vlog!!! I don’t think he likes her behavior and probably wants to show everyone her although we’ve her yell at them but for a minute I thought she was gonna hit them!! I hope this woman never has kid’s!! She’s so angry of a human being and would take her aggressions out on the poor baby like she’s done countless times screaming at those dogs who look at her so confused and scared!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.