Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
The thing is if she didnt use clickbait titles what would she call her videos?....

'In the kitchen'
'Pratting about in the greedhouse'
'Opening more clothes in the mint dressing room of horrors'
'Being a bitch to Ali'
'A free PR trip but I didn't film any of it'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Lpops

She’s a horrible anus.

Just come on here to say the same thing, although I couldn’t have articulated it any better than ‘a horrible Anus’ 😂😂😂

Her latest tiktok is in such bad taste! ‘A nod to the king’?! What, cos you found some perfume called Highgrove?! Wtf and wasn’t this trip even before the Queen passed away anyway?!

AND WHAT IS THAT VOICE?! My god, so many questions. Why is she trying to sound like a novel?! Curl in bed with a good book which reminds me of home…. You’ve only gone on a overnight stay!

Wow this one really pissed me off 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I followed Lydia since 2016 just before her engagement to Ali in her box house where she was authentic and just a breath of fresh air where her hair suited her features. She wasn’t bronzed like the girls from TOWIE and she embraced her natural beauty. I unfollowed when she bought her house and became superficial with how much she did her house. The amount of times I’ve seen her house change is ridiculous. She lost touch with her audience by making a bloody tan kit for £50 during COVID when people were on furlough. Then she tried to become some grandma by watching Downton Abbey and one bot on YouTube said she’s like Kate Middleton and she bloody ran with that. Even the way she speaks now is pretentious like babes we know how you actually speak. I don’t know whether she’s an unhappy sod or she’s insecure but the constant need to talk like she’s got a stick up her ass is so frustrating. Her victim behaviour and I’m trying to be perfect made me unfollow

She probably has a shrine of Meghan Markle since the two of them are so similar and yes I know she reads this. Also one thing I realised. Money doesn’t buy taste. That awful Carolina herrera Dress. She can mop her whole house with that

Her videos are like a monthly menstrual cycle

My mental health how I splash money to try and fix it but we all know next month it’s the same shit again

my hair something about my hair I fixed

my house Not happy never happy just want to waste money

fighting people on tattle and how they make me sad but really they’re speaking the truth

the garden. Oh the garden that just looks like absolute shite but I need to fix it because I can’t fix myself

CLICKBAIT a few times a month because I need the money to buy goods as PR isn’t good anymore

Unboxing expensive shit when really I’m going to depop it

Life has changed, something changing but not my bloody shitty personality

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Wophie

VIP Member
She is an absolute cow.View attachment 1579035View attachment 1579036View attachment 1579037View attachment 1579038View attachment 1579039View attachment 1579040View attachment 1579041View attachment 1579042

Why wait for an hour to give Barclay (sic) a treat to calm him down ?
And a pic of the Queen's coffin thrown in for good measure.

Once again, the lil Elf is late with his IG stories. Lil man, your wifey posted this pic this morning and you're posting it 12 hours later. 👏 👏 👏

View attachment 1579045

I guess Ali's next vlog includes footage of the cobbler polishing Ali's ... shoes ???? :cool:

Riveting.
"Sausage Dad" is actually Ali's Grindr alias

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Deeny85

Just come on here to say the same thing, although I couldn’t have articulated it any better than ‘a horrible Anus’ 😂😂😂

Her latest tiktok is in such bad taste! ‘A nod to the king’?! What, cos you found some perfume called Highgrove?! Wtf and wasn’t this trip even before the Queen passed away anyway?!

AND WHAT IS THAT VOICE?! My god, so many questions. Why is she trying to sound like a novel?! Curl in bed with a good book which reminds me of home…. You’ve only gone on a overnight stay!

Wow this one really pissed me off 😂

I got blocked for telling her it is in poor taste. I couldn’t help it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

georgiecait

VIP Member
Sounds harsh but I’m unfollowing anyone on social media who’s posted themselves with the royal family and made it all about themselves.
Showing their true colours bright as day.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

hol981

Saw Lidl and Carrie getting the train to Milton Keynes (she lives in Towcester, not Buckinghamshire as she claims 🙄). No posh accent and saying she is 5ft7+ is laughable. She’s about 5ft4!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Julia123

VIP Member
No photoshopping by the Cara Melon photographer so Lyds has quite a spiteful look about her in these pics.
As per Cara Melon's business model, everything is on "discount" before it hits the market. :rolleyes:
I mean... she just looks MISERABLE in all of these photos... the photographer is honestly so bad IMO.

And this dress is HORRIBLE in this pic -

1663278195990.png

Until she TEAMED it with her WARMER ACCESSORIES that I think only match her fake tan cause they don't match that dress! "The warm tones together - woof" omg WHAT?!

1663278370249.png
1663278456863.png

And she's got the coat cinched in so tight that it's miles from closing on the front... and somehow the coat has BACK FAT. lol

1663278633416.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
‘Inspired by my love of historical dramas’ or you can get one on Amazon - just type Halloween in the search bar 😂😂

838B6763-EA88-46A8-BE72-58B0EE39DC46.jpeg
CEAC45BD-AC44-402A-B1B1-333B60CE1F74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Namima

VIP Member
It really is all about appearing to be mourning or honoring a loss. Perfect example of Lidl. Sharing a clip of someone else's work with her branding underneath. Enough as it is without even considering Queen's death.

Decency has to be a banned word in Lidl's vocab.
I'll be honest, after losing my mum a few months ago, I'm finding Lyds very very triggering.
I think I'm going to stop watching her stories for a few days. She is exhausting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Im not sure you intended to make me laugh harder than I have for a while but this is comedy gold 🤣.
I was being dead serious. Does she do the hair of someone actually famous? Because to me what she’s doing looks very out of date. It’s giving suburban mommy blogger from Utah I’m the early 2010s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Does anybody know a man who muses over his jumper (sweater) colour..."is this cognac or tobacco?"
Most men I know would say "brown".
Please don't reply...🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 64