Lydia Millen #148 Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Lydia is as bullying and filthy as ever. The very loud shouting and hard handling of the pups during their bath, the look of wariness towards her from Berkeley as he stood in the tub, left me in tears.

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 3.27.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 3.27.50 PM.png

Those poor, poor dogs. I hand stripped our pup's coat last week. With finger and thumb, took me 4 long days, with loads of treats and breaks. Grueling work, and never, not once, did my dog look at me with wariness. I genuinely shudder to think what Lydia is like when the cameras are put away for the day.

Ali is reduced to passive aggressively filming her abuse, hiding around corners. I've always thought at least Ali loves the boys and is good with them, but he lets her do her thing with them without calling her out, even while he films it. Seriously, those dogs do not deserve the treatment they get on the daily.

That she took herself to lunch in the same outfit she wore whilst washing fox poo off the dogs, well that says it all doesn't it? Uncouth and filthy beggar.

Notice she doesn't have nearly as much hair as she used to have. She's forever pulling it all forward to imply she has a huge mane tumbling down her back. Yet then you see the back of her (humped over the tub for example), and you realize even THAT is for show.

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 3.28.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 3.28.29 PM.png

Who the hell washes dogs with fully done hair hanging down in their face, hanging over the spraying water? Only an inept shitpuffin.

Not sure why she couldn't have put her hair up before washing the dogs, and maybe, I don't know, changing into unsoiled clothing before sitting in a loaned car and going for lunch.

A very boring vlog overall, yet an interesting view into their marriage. She is fully in control of everything (colours for his dressing room, flooring choice for his dressing room), to the point tradesmen are having to wait around for her to finally decide on everything. She runs water continuously at the sink after lunch as Ali is trying to speak into the camera. Looking straight at Ali, knowing full well the sound will be fucked. Such a supportive wife.

I think I heard Ali say whilst on the phone that her dressing room island will be removed, with new flooring laid there as well. Are we yet again, in for a totally new look for her drab dressing room?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Lads, she’s got ya covered.
Ok, I have to say it because it has been driving me nuts: She has to stop with this classical music crap. I am a very big lover of classical music myself and the pieces she puts on her videos/Stories neither match theme-wise, nor is it something someone who has a natural affinity to it would listen to. It all is one of those randomly thrown-together Spotify classical music playlists someone who has no idea of it would put on. It is very obvious to enthusiasts.

There I said it.

View attachment 1592351
Pants on fire
View attachment 1592352
Hagrid called

View attachment 1592355
I have also been with my hair forever. Wtf does this mean 😂

Her hair looks absolutely shocking. Grey tones everywhere, extremely dry and damaged. I’ve suffered from thinning hair the last couple of years and would kill to have thick and full hair like Lydia. It’s horrifying what she’s done to the condition, no oil slick or hair dummies are going to rescue it
She's right about having hundreds of messages about her hair... ON TATTLE 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I see Lydia is as bullying and filthy as ever. The very loud shouting and hard handling of the pups during their bath, the look of wariness towards her from Berkeley as he stood in the tub, left me in tears.

View attachment 1595625

View attachment 1595626

Those poor, poor dogs. I hand stripped our pup's coat last week. With finger and thumb, took me 4 long days, with loads of treats and breaks. Grueling work, and never, not once, did my dog look at me with wariness. I genuinely shudder to think what Lydia is like when the cameras are put away for the day.

Ali is reduced to passive aggressively filming her abuse, hiding around corners. I've always thought at least Ali loves the boys and is good with them, but he lets her do her thing with them without calling her out, even while he films it. Seriously, those dogs do not deserve the treatment they get on the daily.

That she took herself to lunch in the same outfit she wore whilst washing fox poo off the dogs, well that says it all doesn't it? Uncouth and filthy beggar.

Notice she doesn't have nearly as much hair as she used to have. She's forever pulling it all forward to imply she has a huge mane tumbling down her back. Yet then you see the back of her (humped over the tub for example), and you realize even THAT is for show.

View attachment 1595627

View attachment 1595629

Who the hell washes dogs with fully done hair hanging down in their face, hanging over the spraying water? Only an inept shitpuffin.

Not sure why she couldn't have put her hair up before washing the dogs, and maybe, I don't know, changing into unsoiled clothing before sitting in a loaned car and going for lunch.

A very boring vlog overall, yet an interesting view into their marriage. She is fully in control of everything (colours for his dressing room, flooring choice for his dressing room), to the point tradesmen are having to wait around for her to finally decide on everything. She runs water continuously at the sink after lunch as Ali is trying to speak into the camera. Looking straight at Ali, knowing full well the sound will be fucked. Such a supportive wife.

I think I heard Ali say whilst on the phone that her dressing room island will be removed, with new flooring laid there as well. Are we yet again, in for a totally new look for her drab dressing room?
I sometimes wonder if she wears clip in extensions as she is always saying this is my hair without them not I don't have extensions. She does have thick hair and lot's of it but she probably lost quite a bit in the last 2 years.

Kenny Ken can’t keep up!! 🤣
Why do they need to change the floor? Is she going to put carpet in her dressing room too? Not surprised Ken can't keep up when none of her decisions make sense.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What is this horrendous hair!? The color, the style. just awful. doesn't suit her at all. it really ages her. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1593774
Awful colour, her hair looks grey instead of blonde and super dry. I really don’t understand why she goes on about her hair as if it’s out of this World?! She was blessed with fast growing, thick hair, we’ve seen that years ago but at the moment the colour isn’t nice nor is it looking luscious.

Reactions: 18
Lydia has a diamond face shape and that face shape looks best with a deep side part or side parted fringe, or a side parted bob haircut that hits just below the chin looks great on diamond face shapes. If Lydia does read out here hopefully she’ll see this and consider a new hairstyle that suits her face shape. A middle part with long hair just drags her face down and makes it look overly long, almost oblong like Sarah Jessica Parker’s face shape. Also, a haircut would get rid of all the dry straw she has now. She would look amazing with a more blonde hair color or a golden chocolate brown, or even auburn would look great on her. Her grey hair is not very becoming on her. She has a more olive undertone and should work with that and wear a hair color that accentuates her eyes and skin. I think this chestnut color would really suit her and her old bobbed hair cut
Wow. Is this the same person????!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok, I have to say it because it has been driving me nuts: She has to stop with this classical music crap. I am a very big lover of classical music myself and the pieces she puts on her videos/Stories neither match theme-wise, nor is it something someone who has a natural affinity to it would listen to. It all is one of those randomly thrown-together Spotify classical music playlists someone who has no idea of it would put on. It is very obvious to enthusiasts.

There I said it.
Thank you! The music she selects is so disingenuous. It feels so forced and it makes me cringe when I hear it in her videos.

• Heart
Just watched the dog scene in Ali’s video - I would never speak to my dog like that. How can she be angry at them for being dirty. It’s not their fault. And they didn’t look like they were being naughty when she shouted at them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She didn't wash her hands or change after washing fox poo from them 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m absolutely disgusted with the way she spoke to her poor dog. He hasn’t done anything wrong - it’s a dogs natural instinct. Maybe you should have thought about that before you got a dog Lydia 😡

Also she literally sprays the shower head into the dogs ear !!!!!!!!!!!!! What an absolute idiot 😡

Hardly drys the dogs at all after the shower and then let’s them run all over the living room with them brushing themselves over her “perfect” living room ….. we see right through you my love !!! You won’t let them sleep in there so they are warm but you will let them do that !?? Doesn’t make sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if that wasn’t enough - notice how the demeanour changes as soon as she knows she is being filmed !!! She is so FAKE it’s a joke 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The true Lydia emerges when she thinks there are no cameras on.

The way she yelled at the dogs. It was beyond deplorable.

Gives us a taste of how she screamed at Nicky.

She's a raving witch. Angry, mean, volatile and despicable.

She can pretend to live this imaginary lifestyle of peace, beauty and luxury prancing around in floral frocks with classical music on her videos but at her core she is vile and mean.

Those poor dogs.....she does not deserve the love and company of animals.

She's a witch.

The end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

View attachment 1595625

View attachment 1595626

Notice she doesn't have nearly as much hair as she used to have. She's forever pulling it all forward to imply she has a huge mane tumbling down her back. Yet then you see the back of her (humped over
I’m absolutely disgusted with the way she spoke to her poor dog. He hasn’t done anything wrong - it’s a dogs natural instinct. Maybe you should have thought about that before you got a dog Lydia 😡

Also she literally sprays the shower head into the dogs ear !!!!!!!!!!!!! What an absolute idiot 😡

Hardly drys the dogs at all after the shower and then let’s them run all over the living room with them brushing themselves over her “perfect” living room ….. we see right through you my love !!! You won’t let them sleep in there so they are warm but you will let them
The true Lydia emerges when she thinks there are no cameras on.

The way she yelled at the dogs. It was beyond deplorable.

Gives us a taste of how she screamed at Nicky.

She's a raving witch. Angry, mean, volatile and despicable.

She can pretend to live this imaginary lifestyle of peace, beauty and luxury prancing around in floral frocks with classical music on her videos but at her core she is vile and mean.

Those poor dogs.....she does not deserve the love and company of animals.

She's a witch.

The end.
100% agree, she's a vile witch 😡 those dogs do nothing wrong and she shouts at them, I'm sick to my stomach, those poor dog's need to be taken off the witch and given a proper loving home far far away from her. Ali get some balls and tell your witch of a wife not to treat them that way 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I ‘m still struggling with the lose of my beloved Snoopy, we are waiting for Muffin‘s results, I am a little worried because I have found 5 more little growths. I have also found out that my thyroid has gone from hypo to hyper which isn’t helping with the stress and sleep. I am flat out exhausted and anxious all the time. I have started therapy.
Muffin is doing well, healing and full of energy, I just hope she lives for a few more years.
I’m not surprised you are anxious! You have been through such a lot. Hope you don’t think I’m trying to interfere but I can recommend you get Anthony William’s book
9875AD5C-3C7D-40BB-A6A2-04C3EE1D032D.jpeg

You may get some relief by starting your day with celery juice perhaps. As for the sleeplessness you might find acupuncture helps a great deal. Just a few suggestions which might help you dearest. You know we’re gunning for you! Sending such big hugs to you and Muffin xxx

• Heart
Just watched the dog scene in Ali’s video - I would never speak to my dog like that. How can she be angry at them for being dirty. It’s not their fault. And they didn’t look like they were being naughty when she shouted at them.
I just watched it and omg she’s awful and the poor dogs weren’t doing anything and even if they did I would never scream at them like that!! We’ve heard Lydia countless times scream and I think she’s probably hit them and I’m wondering why Ali closed the door was it he didn’t want her to know he was filming or was he afraid she was gonna hit them? It was probably a little bit of both!!! Imagine how she act’s when the camera’s aren’t on? It’s disgusting behavior and I hope her followers who stick up for her and think she does no wrong see’s this and the brand’s who collaborate with her and are disgusted like I am and everyone here who posted on this!!! Just wow I feel bad for the puppies that have to live there with her!!! She needs help and she needs real therapy not the lady who wrote that book anyone could write!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.