Lydia Millen #148 Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our fabulous @Oops... for the brilliant thread title with 45 votes! :m :m:m

Thank you to everybody who voted in the last poll. Results were overwhelmingly in favour of relying on Tattle for news of Lidl and Ali's content, as we can't stomach them anymore! I, for one, am grateful to those of us who do watch, so that I don't have to!

Screenshot_20220909-165118.png

@Wophie broke the last thread with the most popular post, which announced the birth of our first Lydia Millen thread baby, Baby Wophie. Wishing Wophie and family all the best.

* Lidl and Ali have their first honey from "her" bees. The only involvement she's had was asking Ali to paint the hive sage.
* They are both having bespoke jackets and suits made by Souster and Hicks, in a vain attempt to look 'old money'.
* They drove on a 6 hour round trip to Holkham beach in north Norfolk, where Lidl huddled in a cotton frock and full length cardigan looking miserable and pregnant.
* They didn't stay the night because they weren't offered a free night anywhere.
* They went to a car show on the wrong day and missed out on hospitality free food...possibly because they had to pay for tickets.
* They wore tweed while everybody else was in jeans and teeshirts but Ali changed outfit for lunch at "Farmhouse".
* Lidl 'cooked' pasta and a jar of sauce.
* Nicholsons have started the garden landscaping. There will be a "wildflower" patch for her bees and an outside kitchen as they love cooking.
* Lidl posted photographs of HM The Queen in a Defender, riding a horse, with her dogs and wearing tweed....with her own logo on every pic....
* We learnt of the death of our beloved Queen. RIP Your Majesty.

Screenshot_20220909-165216.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Congratulations to our fabulous @Oops... for the brilliant thread title with 45 votes! :m :m:m

Thank you to everybody who voted in the last poll. Results were overwhelmingly in favour of relying on Tattle for news of Lidl and Ali's content, as we can't stomach them anymore! I, for one, am grateful to those of us who do watch, so that I don't have to!

View attachment 1566833

@Wophie broke the last thread with the most popular post, which announced the birth of our first Lydia Millen thread baby, Baby Wophie. Wishing Wophie and family all the best.

* Lidl and Ali have their first honey from "her" bees. The only involvement she's had was asking Ali to paint the hive sage.
* They are both having bespoke jackets and suits made by Souster and Hicks, in a vain attempt to look 'old money'.
* They drove on a 6 hour round trip to Holkham beach in north Norfolk, where Lidl huddled in a cotton frock and full length cardigan looking miserable and pregnant.
* They didn't stay the night because they weren't offered a free night anywhere.
* They went to a car show on the wrong day and missed out on hospitality free food...possibly because they had to pay for tickets.
* They wore tweed while everybody else was in jeans and teeshirts but Ali changed outfit for lunch at "Farmhouse".
* Lidl 'cooked' pasta and a jar of sauce.
* Nicholsons have started the garden landscaping. There will be a "wildflower" patch for her bees and an outside kitchen as they love cooking.
* Lidl posted photographs of HM The Queen in a Defender, riding a horse, with her dogs and wearing tweed....with her own logo on every pic....
* We learnt of the death of our beloved Queen. RIP Your Majesty.

View attachment 1566875
Thank you for doing a recap during a day of mourning. So much appreciated. Sending lots of love to our British friends this coming week. Very, very sad. Yes, Elsie - that’s mourning not moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for doing a recap during a day of mourning. So much appreciated. Sending lots of love to our British friends this coming week. Very, very sad. Yes, Elsie - that’s mourning not moaning.

Or if you are Twatty, it would be monring! Idiots the pair of them, at least he's had the grace to be quiet today on instagram, she's probably pissed as usual!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These two comments are from her vlog ' I have some news' - I clicked on it by accident, surprised she's not deleted them!
Creators with her level of following shouldn't need to use clickbait titles, it's getting embarrassing and desperate now.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Geez, her last TikTok 🙄 I call myself a snob and enjoy the finer things in life very much BUT holy... could you be any more pretentious. I would die of embarrassment to show this kind of brand vanity. She is a caricature.

Stop copying Rosie. I quite enjoy her (Josie's) content lately. I know she has threads here, too, but unlike Lidl, she grew up and has developed her own style and voice.

Who without any creativity can be in this industry for 10 years??!!!

Reactions: 34
I haven't watched her last vlog nor do I want to she is a deluded disgusting smug idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Creators with her level of following shouldn't need to use clickbait titles, it's getting embarrassing and desperate now.
That's the thing. Her following is bloated by bots. And she works tirelessly on alienating her remaining audience with out of touch content. Case and point the current state of mourning Queen Elizabeth's death.

Not sure why I expected any better with how she normally is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing is if she didnt use clickbait titles what would she call her videos?....

'In the kitchen'
'Pratting about in the greedhouse'
'Opening more clothes in the mint dressing room of horrors'
'Being a witch to Ali'
'A free PR trip but I didn't film any of it'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
The fact she branded all her posts of the queen says more than enough about who she is

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her favorite unboxing is Intimissimi. Probably because it's one of her few sponsorship s remaining. And when did she become Sue Ellen Mischke? Wearing a bra as a top???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is Her Travesty getting a £1000 bespoke Souster & Hicks jacket made, when she can get one directly from Cara Melon ???

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
May we never forget…
i just adore this!!! We have watched this on repeat the last 24 hours. Rest in peace our beautiful Queen ❤. You pushed yourself in your final days to follow protocol and meet the new PM. Whilst a certain person who is bone idol lazy seems to think they share the same values 😡. I think not Lydiot!! And how crass to put your logo on every single photo you shared in her passing. Honestly it made my blood boil!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
So soooo slappable.
One more story added to the "Let's make this sad moment all about me ME MEEEEE" :mad:

Screenshot_20220910-111801_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220910-111803_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220910-111805_Instagram.jpg

Just stop.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.