Lydia Millen #148 Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a horrible anus.

Just come on here to say the same thing, although I couldn’t have articulated it any better than ‘a horrible Anus’ 😂😂😂

Her latest tiktok is in such bad taste! ‘A nod to the king’?! What, cos you found some perfume called Highgrove?! Wtf and wasn’t this trip even before the Queen passed away anyway?!

AND WHAT IS THAT VOICE?! My god, so many questions. Why is she trying to sound like a novel?! Curl in bed with a good book which reminds me of home…. You’ve only gone on a overnight stay!

Wow this one really pissed me off 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Just come on here to say the same thing, although I couldn’t have articulated it any better than ‘a horrible Anus’ 😂😂😂

Her latest tiktok is in such bad taste! ‘A nod to the king’?! What, cos you found some perfume called Highgrove?! Wtf and wasn’t this trip even before the Queen passed away anyway?!

AND WHAT IS THAT VOICE?! My god, so many questions. Why is she trying to sound like a novel?! Curl in bed with a good book which reminds me of home…. You’ve only gone on a overnight stay!

I got blocked for telling her it is in poor taste. I couldn’t help it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I'm honestly speechless. Whilst still in tears over the loss of Her Majesty and feeling terrible for her family and what they're going through, Lydia once again manages to "elevate" her despicable behavior to new heights. I am an idiot to be shocked, yet utterly shocked I am.

That she would make this momentous, historic loss about herself and her stupid branding has truly left me beyond words.

Hugs to all that loved Queen Elizabeth II. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm honestly speechless. Whilst still in tears over the loss of Her Majesty and feeling terrible for her family and what they're going through, Lydia once again manages to "elevate" her despicable behavior to new heights. I am an idiot to be shocked, yet utterly shocked I am.

That she would make this momentous, historic loss about herself and her stupid branding has truly left me beyond words.

Hugs to all that loved Queen Elizabeth II. 💔

'A nod to our new King' Lydia u have gone too far now! - click bait title for a start!
She is horrifying, that TikTok is a disgrace! Putting aside the loss of the Queen for a moment - the whole thing is vile, hideous shoes on, white dress (standard), blazer over shoulders (standard) huge amounts of free perfume begged from Penhaligons, then she goes to an event - a film preview, in that awful dress and there are no words to describe that harness thing at all! And then mentions of the King and bed fit for a princess - such bad taste, why put this up now, she could at least wait a few days, and that awful voice over voice she's made up as well, I am disgusted!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Does she not realise that people can tell she is putting on a fake voice when she makes these videos? She pronounced complex like it is spelt with q instead of a c as well she said glasses as if she is from the north of England before switching back to saying glasses with a southern english accent.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hwr video came up on my fyp on TT, why is she behaving like a rich white woman who lives on a private estate with kids at uni? Whats with the low voice?

Is she rebranding into a rich white woman on TT? Its so cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If you really gave a tit Lidl about the late Queen or our new King (which we know you don’t) you would’ve been sat at home watching this historic moment live on the tv, not twatting about in your stupid car 😡🙄
Looks like she has borrowed the new Range Rover for the weekend. One of next weeks vlogs will be about the car with a clickbait title I am pretty sure.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Aww another night away with Cawwie.
Wonder what Ali was up to 🤔🤣
And yes I couldn’t think what the ‘harness contraption’ reminded me of but baby reins hit the nail on the head!!!! 🤣 When Cawwie is filming the back of Madam, what a fried sorry state her hair is in. And the hunched posture again

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not been here in ages as I've been busy falling in love with the most wonderful man I've ever laid eyes on, but I was both disappointed and not surprised to see that Elsie is being distasteful and dim as ever
Screenshot_20220910_185818.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Here she is now vlogging the arse of Freddies Flowers. Bit of a conflict of interest with Hello Petal me thinks Lyds.

And don't get me started on her stories tribute to the Queen. Every photo had to work aesthetically with her IG account showing Her Majesty as an #Englishcountrygrandmother.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.