Lydia Millen #148 Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
It really is all about appearing to be mourning or honoring a loss. Perfect example of Lidl. Sharing a clip of someone else's work with her branding underneath. Enough as it is without even considering Queen's death.

Decency has to be a banned word in Lidl's vocab.
I'll be honest, after losing my mum a few months ago, I'm finding Lyds very very triggering.
I think I'm going to stop watching her stories for a few days. She is exhausting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
WTF is she posting now, her and Twatty in the car by Windsor Castle or somewhere - proof it is all about her!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
“Spectacular”
She’s such a bleeping twit! Excuse my language but 😩

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh please trying to compare herself with the Queen. The difference is TQ didn't wake up one day and say to her husband 'babe from now on lets pretend to be posh. I will pop to the shops later and buy us some tweed blazers and we will speak in a posh voice and pretend to be from old money'.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If you really gave a tit Lidl about the late Queen or our new King (which we know you don’t) you would’ve been sat at home watching this historic moment live on the tv, not twatting about in your stupid car 😡🙄

I reckon it was something she recorded on her phone on the way somewhere, she's probably at home hung over from farmhouse friday!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'll be honest, after losing my mum a few months ago, I'm finding Lyds very very triggering.
I think I'm going to stop watching her stories for a few days. She is exhausting.
💜Sending you big hugs and love Dear @Namima ! Thank you for all you do here for us. It would not be the same site without your sleuthing or your commentary and photos. She is now getting beyond beyond. She has no filters, no empathy and no clue. It should be her taking a little break from the stories; not you darling!

If ever anyone wanted to see what The Dizzy Limit looks like go no further than the ‘Elizabeth‘ penmanship photo…

68477018-71A4-4A54-B778-35E934EFEB6D.jpeg

This well and truly takes the ’busicuit’.

Oh please trying to compare herself with the Queen. The difference is TQ didn't wake up one day and say to her husband 'babe from now on lets pretend to be posh. I will pop to the shops later and buy us some tweed blazers and we will speak in a posh voice and pretend to be from old money'.:rolleyes:
No- what she did say was ‘Babe, I sh*t you not, I’m not even jokin’, wheeze is now grandad and grandma’ innit? No more tassels or chef ‘s aprons, it’s car rental all the way. No one will know what Chavs we are if you do as I say…my hair looks like a scr*te, take a photo of Berkeley instead Babe…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So sorry for your loss ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so very sorry 😔 Agreed, better stay off of her bs content to keep your mind at peace. Grief and mourning is incredibly personal and private thing. Her crass behavior doesn't exactly help. I'd say please forgive her, she's just an influencer shill, but we're aware of her shortcomings already.

Just know you are loved and cherished ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously WTF!!!! No doubt he was speaking to someone else and she did her loud hideous laugh and she was ignored. She makes me sick!
I was wondering how long it would take Elsie to repost the photo of her meeting King Charles years ago … and it should come as no surprise to any of us that there’s a spelling error in the caption.

I can hear the mad, exaggerated, attention seeking cackle from here - she’s the epitome of gauche! 😡

95A3DACF-14C9-42D4-83C7-0263FAAD67D8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I was wondering how long it would take Elsie to repost the photo of her meeting King Charles years ago … and it should come as no surprise to any of us that there’s a spelling error in the caption.

I can hear the mad, exaggerated, attention seeking cackle from here - she’s the epitome of gauche! 😡

View attachment 1568415
The epitome of gauche is sooooo right dear SS!
Nail - head - you hit it!
I hope she stops now. It’s too cringe and embarrassing.
This will do her no favours at all.
Read the Room or get someone in to read it for you.
Just stop.
Go and have a lie down and maybe an Alka Selzer.

Daxon rating right up there.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Omg, why would you repost this. Such poor taste.
Agree and by the way she’s only invited by a brand to an event that was likely for a charity he supported and she didn’t even bother to promote the charity. Yet she posts that pic today in such poor taste… somewhat braggy that she’s met THE KING or that she knows him well.

I’ve never ever heard her even speak of the royal family except when she watched the Crown or said things like “a RR color like prince Phillip would drive”. Decorating for a non existent jubilee party that was all about using different colors to make it about herself. Oh and a photo of the queen with a green defender and maybe a few other shots after she’s been in authentically country grandma to make her new style somewhat better.

It’s alllll a bit much…. Soooooo many posts with her branding and own angle from someone who surely didn’t really even give a crap about them until she could twist it into content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Sounds harsh but I’m unfollowing anyone on social media who’s posted themselves with the royal family and made it all about themselves.
Showing their true colours bright as day.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
This is why you are so unliked Lydia.
No class whatsoever,you will always be nothing but a vulgar chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Seriously WTF!!!! No doubt he was speaking to someone else and she did her loud hideous laugh and she was ignored. She makes me sick!
Spot on! The ignoramus would have contributed absolutely nothing to the special moment.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please do look after yourself. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds harsh but I’m unfollowing anyone on social media who’s posted themselves with the royal family and made it all about themselves.
Showing their true colours bright as day.
Same. A “friend “ of mine went and visited Buckingham Palace and took a load of selfies looking fake sad outside the gates 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.