Lydia Millen #148 Dinosaur arms floundering over the head as Ralph Lauren shoes are both pointedly dead..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must hate this room. Too cream and not enough green lol. I'm sure we'll hear some complaints in the next vlog or tell us how the hotel owner can improve on the styling of the room. Too scandi or japandi for her liking. No Farmhouse elements :rolleyes:
View attachment 1596479View attachment 1596480

Her make up application is "ByTerrible". :cool:
Perhaps that’s why she had herself admitted to hospital, the room wasn’t good enough for her.
I’m very intrigued to see who she will blame for her hospitalisation and how she will go about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As with all her lies they are forgotten instantly - so she's forgotten about the hospital and drip thing, notice she posted that first before any of the madrid content - all very odd! Or was she in hospital in the UK on the weekend and the Madrid trip was on Tuesday/Weds this week - who knows?? It is a life of smoke and mirrors and deception!

Reactions: 18
As with all her lies they are forgotten instantly - so she's forgotten about the hospital and drip thing, notice she posted that first before any of the madrid content - all very odd! Or was she in hospital in the UK on the weekend and the Madrid trip was on Tuesday/Weds this week - who knows?? It is a life of smoke and mirrors and deception!
Perhaps she is preparing her excuses now for why she will put out a crappy vlog about the trip.

Reactions: 12
Wow just watched the dog washing scene! She really was bloody nasty!! Poor dogs don’t know what they’ve done and you can just tell that’s how she speaks to them all the time!!! As soon as she saw Ali she changed totally.

And what’s with the creepy filming and hiding? That was just so odd!!

I hope to god they don’t have kids. Imagine dealing with multiple poo explosions every day, throwing up, changing clothes, bedding, food everywhere etc. if she’s like this when dealing with the occasional bit of fox poo, imagine the mess kids and babies make multiple times a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I never really watch Ali but I will if you guys highlight that he shows the real Lydia. So just watched her wash the dogs ...... oh my God I was really anxious watching it. He knew exactly what he was doing!! Thanks to Ali we have been given a little example of what the heavily pregnant Nicky had to deal with.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Do you think Lydia knows today is actually the first day of autumn? Or maybe she’s onto winter already!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh this is too much now - she wants The Princess of Wales Catherine Walker black coat dress now - the one worn to our queen's funeral!

I hope Catherine Walker tells you to duck right off when you send the begging email!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Blooming heck, not only does her back end and dress look like Mrs Trunchbull her attitude is too!! Ali sneaking around to get the footage 😂 is deffo tried to catch her natural side there! Was this an SOS? Reminded me of secret filming exposing something panorama style!! Poor doggins, Lydia if you’re reading intimidating dogs is CRUEL..
Exactly what I thought. She reminded me of a sweaty medieval village wench in a dingy *cinched* frock with that open leg, flat feet planted on the ground stance ass-bent over a wash basin, scrubbing grubby clothes on a washboard, cursing, shrieking and violently flipping her hair. I can also imagine her KNOWING she's being filmed... doing the voiceover in what she thinks is a broody, gravelly, breathy ASMR voice:
"Ohhh my byoutifoow, sweet boiz getting a warm, luvving, seoppy scrub from mama ahftah their wawk in Nottinghm fawrest, which as you awe kneow, boahdahs ouah prawpeuty. Eow yes! Wawshing them is a layboah auv luv...izzinit babe? We huemn'z faw shoaw deon't d'zeuve enimows... You're beowth SUCH gooboizzz, my preshuss pixipoo, woofiedoodle, punkipoofs."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was also wondering this. She is in another country posting IV drips. Then posting old photos of her body to make them look recent. Meanwhile wearing her dresses that cover her up. Ali is changing his dressing room which may end up becoming his office also. Then Ali’s current office may be the babies room. It is close to their bedroom isn’t it? Pregnant?
She had wine at the muddy duck. I don't think so.

Reactions: 11
Was just about to comment that there were no grammar or spelling mistakes in the recent Land Rover stories but true to form, she's proved me wrong. Pity, instead of putting her money where her mouth is she didn't put one of these minging trotters in it. **TRIGGER WARNING FOR TROTTER HATERS**
7 years isn’t long enough to be fangirling over a car company especially when you have had 3 in that time frame. Come back to me when you have had the same car for 10 years with no problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reading her posts, I don't think I can roll my eyes any higher ... :rolleyes: The self-absorption is vomit-inducing.View attachment 1596970
It is indeed a vomit-inducing, reactive, malicious slap in the face to Victoria who (whilst being ACTUALLY busy on NYFW) just posted 1M views a few days ago. And didn't mention the comments on TikTok.

And didn't she have a meeting with Instagram in London a few weeks back? Strike No.2.

She can't say anything "nice" without bashing someone else in the same sentence, can she?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
We’ve heard Lydia yell at those poor dogs and I can’t believe Ali kept that in his vlog!!! I don’t think he likes her behavior and probably wants to show everyone her although we’ve her yell at them but for a minute I thought she was gonna hit them!! I hope this woman never has kid’s!! She’s so angry of a human being and would take her aggressions out on the poor baby like she’s done countless times screaming at those dogs who look at her so confused and scared!!!
I m stunned at him filming her and then putting it out there for folk to see. Surely it puts Elsie in a terrible light, we know of her unsympathetic/cruel ways towards the dogs as puppies and how she had to back track to then constantly show how much the dogs loved her (the online footage of her coming home to greet the dogs and filming their reaction) :rolleyes:. Tis baffling.

Oh this is too much now - she wants The Princess of Wales Catherine Walker black coat dress now - the one worn to our queen's funeral!

I hope Catherine Walker tells you to duck right off when you send the begging email!
Ugh!!! I can just imagine her flinging the beautiful coat around her shoulders and trashing it. Princess Catherine looks stunning in her coat, old Elsie will look like a bag of spanners in it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In my professional opinion, Elsie is NOT in a hospital in the Story she posted with the IV in her arm.

F05CC8F5-23AD-411A-9AFF-73FE5FD1F5E6.jpeg

Tiles on a hospital floor … NO FLIPPING WAY!

Unfortunately bacteria and viruses live all over hospitals, especially on the floors, which is why linoleum is most often the flooring of choice and it usually extends up the wall a few inches - it has to be super easy to deep clean for maintenance staff in all patient areas and there can’t be any gaps or grout for nasty microbes or remnants of bodily fluids to hide in.

Apologies for the poor resolution of this photo, but I’ve not been at work this week so I had to zoom in on this existing one and crop myself and my patient out of it.

A1DE8754-7395-4CDA-BD35-0F18327D5EA3.jpeg

Also, the symptoms of overhydration and dehydration are very similar (if Elsie is drinking 4 to 5 litres of water a day as she claimed in a previous vlog) because both cause an electrolyte imbalance, so in either case she would probably just be having an infusion of normal saline … but I believe it’s far more likely that she’s having a vitamin infusion in a medispa-type setting, as others have said, otherwise Elsie would not still have her cardigan on and the IV would be in her LEFT arm (we always insert IV’s in the non dominant arm when possible).

Another issue I have is that patients suffering from ‘exhaustion’ are NOT treated with IV fluids … and who is the “we” that came to that bizarre conclusion?

Honestly, who can say for sure - Elsie fabricates so much that it’s virtually impossible to know when she’s telling the truth anymore! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She is such a witch. The way she spoke to those dogs you know THAT is the real Lydia.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

New thread folks!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.