Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who told her that her vlogs are doing well? She got better views 6 years ago.

She has to have been gifted that

Problem number 6354: Lighting is not working in the kitchen. At this point who ever buys this pile of crap is just better off knocking it down and starting again.

Also how dark is your house that in the middle of the day you need the lights on in the kitchen even though there is a floor to ceiling windows/doors
My face when I saw that price lol

7B608B65-C648-48CE-9AC1-B804743E5248.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
After the orange nylon fire hazard dress from Amazon, I didn't think there could be anything worse, and now we have the 'taffeta' 'bespoke' 'gown' of dreams - a table cloth in the form of a dress! I wouldn't pay £5 for that and you'd have to pay me thousand to wear it and go outside in it! Erm fashion influencer - I don't think so!

When you think it can't get worse, she puts up another TikTok - her fake voice, speaking slowly are you for the morons out there? Or cos you think it elevates you into something else????? She is ridiculous and trying to portray this fake lifestyle, when we all know she swears, smokes a vape, shoves carbs down her throat when she's not puking, and is constantly pissed! So posh, so luxe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm no expert but why would you put flowers in that short vase?

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 18.47.50.png
Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 18.52.18.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Did she seriously say that she likes to take a break from her life and work, to have a peaceful moment?! How tone deaf can this woman be? Does she have any idea what some people out there are facing in life? She is disgusting!

Also she’s not taking the dogs to the the beach because it would be too “stressful with them”. Please someone tell me why they got these poor dogs. I’m not a dog owner but I’m sure a short trip like this would have been perfect to take the dogs on, right?

Lastly, Lydia addresses why her accent has changed and…brace yourself…it’s because Ali talks differently than her previous partner (???) and she “absorbs” the accent. Hi Lydia! Thank you for trying but you’re still full of tit!
Did she really just say after saying that Ali’s accent is different from her other boyfriend that Ali talk’s really good? Lydia you are off your rocker Ali talk’s like he has a big pile of tit in his mouth!!! 😂. We’ve seen both Lydia’s and Ali’s vocabulary words misspelled so poorly!!
Wow he’s really channelling some cuntry country Grandfather vibes here isn’t he? 😳🙄 #grandadchic
[/

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Freddie’s flowers advertise on tiktok I’ve also seen people stand on the side of the street an try n get u to subscribe 😭😭😭 times are tough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aldi: that's the crescendo (about the sunset) 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Twatty is doing an ad on stories for Space NK, do you think that has something to do with that trip to the Polo? We all assumed she was invited by Cle de peau beaute, but maybe it was a Space NK invite??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Twatty is doing an ad on stories for Space NK, do you think that has something to do with that trip to the Polo? We all assumed she was invited by Cle de peau beaute, but maybe it was a Space NK invite??
ha! Not only was it not a brand invite, it was a retailer invite and AI’s gig! Bahahaha. No wonder she was so passive aggressive with the tags, charity and Ali that day!

I don’t think the pellagrino ad they did on the beach was hers either. And what was with the D&G dress and talk of summer? Maybe she shot something else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she not considered the reason why jackets don't fit her shoulders when draped over them is because that is not how jackets are designed to be worn. She is paying all of this money to have Souster and Hicks make her jackets that fit draped over her shoulder which means they wont fit when worn properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she waiting till the last few weeks of summer to get autumn coats and jackets made? Wouldn't it have been better to have done this in the spring or summer so they would be made in time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why is she getting another jacket made? Has anyone seen her ever wear the first one? Ali lacking up to her in the car talking absolute crap 🙄. All the talk about going to the coast and she bearly showed any of it 😒. She is getting more pretentious by the vlog. On a constant buy. Every week boxes and boxes of stuff. Where does she fit them all and when does he wear them?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She must have shot something at the beach then - why else wear a D&G mini dress - she obviously put the 'pregnant' cardi on after!

So, San Pellegrino - Ali, and the Polo was Ali too - he gets an invite through working with Space NK - who were there and stock all the Cle de Peau, Drunk Elephant and Shisheido stuff. Nothing to do with Lydia! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Keep arranging your Freddies Flowers love, maybe you'll get another job with Lenor soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she not considered the reason why jackets don't fit her shoulders when draped over them is because that is not how jackets are designed to be worn. She is paying all of this money to have Souster and Hicks make her jackets that fit draped over her shoulder which means they wont fit when worn properly.
She’s as dumb as a bag of rocks!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.