Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she seriously say that she likes to take a break from her life and work, to have a peaceful moment?! How tone deaf can this woman be? Does she have any idea what some people out there are facing in life? She is disgusting!

Also she’s not taking the dogs to the the beach because it would be too “stressful with them”. Please someone tell me why they got these poor dogs. I’m not a dog owner but I’m sure a short trip like this would have been perfect to take the dogs on, right?

Lastly, Lydia addresses why her accent has changed and…brace yourself…it’s because Ali talks differently than her previous partner (???) and she “absorbs” the accent. Hi Lydia! Thank you for trying but you’re still full of tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
These multiple photos of miserable expressions. I don’t get it.

And whoever has been selecting her thumbnails this year should be fired. I mean they are the worst screen grabs… like literal avatars on tattle. 😝🙊

View attachment 1555900View attachment 1555901View attachment 1555902View attachment 1555903View attachment 1555904View attachment 1555905View attachment 1555906View attachment 1555908
To be fair to her, she can’t choose the thumbnail for the YouTube Short but certainly for all the other platforms and they’re all just absolutely awful.

Reactions: 9
Why are we doing things to our house before we move?

I value speaking clearly!

This whole vlog is to answer Tattle comments - get a life Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did she seriously say that she likes to take a break from her life and work, to have a peaceful moment?! How tone deaf can this woman be? Does she have any idea what some people out there are facing in life? She is disgusting!

Also she’s not taking the dogs to the the beach because it would be too “stressful with them”. Please someone tell me why they got these poor dogs. I’m not a dog owner but I’m sure a short trip like this would have been perfect to take the dogs on, right?

Lastly, Lydia addresses why her accent has changed and…brace yourself…it’s because Ali talks differently than her previous partner (???) and she “absorbs” the accent. Hi Lydia! Thank you for trying but you’re still full of tit!
Her Travesty got the dogs for content :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Times are hard when you are advertising Freddie’s Flowers - that’s like a beginner influencer brand?!
I cannot stand that she only puts AD for a few seconds and then proceeds to talk about the product as if she’s paid for it. Just say you are working with them woman!

And for what, a year since she upset that other florist, she’s been slamming having fresh flowers in a home (because no one gave them to her for free). She likes (FREE) potted plants which by the way she has murdered every single one. Blames Ali for over watering 🙄 and that he’s the killer.

Anyways now she’s alll about having a cut flower subscription. And in the NEW HOUSE she will style up the utility room like a floristry room… for arranging the cut flowers she hates in the shelves and shelves of vases. Talks about a friend with a floristry room…. Fleur de force. Key word… style up like a florist room and cover what an actually rich person has (that is so useless she’s turned it into a playroom). Give me a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her new TikTok vlog….. what in the bleeping hell is that fake awful accent 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely hilarious that she's advertising Freddie's Flowers, like @Cmkchick said they are such a beginner vlogger ad.

I have had Freddie's on and off for years now and the quality has gone down hill while the price has increased. I keep trying to cancel but then they offer me a discount so I stick with it, but no longer! The next time I email to cancel (totally using that last discount first :LOL:) I will be telling them I have no intention of giving my money to a company that gifts and supports Lydia effing Millen.

Pretty please can someone post the latest TikTok as I've not got that app.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The ‘date’ at the beach wasn’t even a couples date it was purely for content n pictures

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Total click bait title, and she's just talking about moving and other crap in her new pretentious voice!

Making changes in our next video - what the garden stuff is it??? Bore off!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

What an idiot! She has only started changing her accent in the last 2 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In her latest tiktok why is she pretending the Aston Martin is hers and that it was a dream of hers to own it? And of course she manage to slip in that she has ordered the new RR.

Her white dress looks like a Zimmermann and why is everyone commenting asking for a hair tutorial when her hair is bone dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You Tube short....her dressing room through the ages. See her watering her lavender! Wonder at the LV trunk! Hear how she 'designed' the space. Admire the antique chandelier. Hear about the wilderness outside, mirrored in the sage paint. Laugh at the dress she's wearing. Ask yourself where the bad smell under her nose is coming from. Ugh....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who told her that her vlogs are doing well? She got better views 6 years ago.

Omg she has called it a GOWN! It’s fricking taffeta! She’s lost it. I shudder to think of the price with all of that branding.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 look at the price of this!!!! Howwwww???????

View attachment 1556669
She has to have been gifted that

Problem number 6354: Lighting is not working in the kitchen. At this point who ever buys this pile of crap is just better off knocking it down and starting again.

Also how dark is your house that in the middle of the day you need the lights on in the kitchen even though there is a floor to ceiling windows/doors

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.