Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the main problem with Lydia's figure is she doesn't dress right for it. She used to be ok when she wore leather trousers etc but now she makes herself look shorter with those long granny dresses etc.
Hello, my lovelies, I'm back. Fractured the radial bone in my arms this weekend and you guys are keeping me entertained. Feel free to picture me typing this like a T-Rex because that is exactly how I look like.

I've said this before, both Aldi and Lidl do not dress for their body type. Curiously, in Aldi's case it would seem he has some sense left, the outfit he chose for the polo event looked much better than the flight pilot uniform the Dementor made him wear. I wonder if she s behind all of the crappy style choices. As for Lidl, she looks bad all over but all due to her own making, not naturally. She is the one who ruined her face with implants and filler, ruined the health of her hair by over processing and heat damage, hides her figure in hideous tablecloth dresses, tans herself into an Oompa Loompa, paid for breast implants (twice) only to not follow the proper after care process etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1553321View attachment 1553322

Maybe he will grow a moustache and his next unboxing will be some Spats for his shoes 🥴
Picture is not straight, bottom needs to go to the right as does Aldi.
[/QUOTE]
Yes! The picture needs moving over to the left and straightened so it’s hung equidistant on the panelling. Totally wrong place for a portrait of someone you don’t know anyway. I don’t think that painting stayed there - she would not have hung it so irregularly. Someone else’s riding boots in picture too. That isn’t styling its plain silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve always thought that they might move but keep the bunga and rent it out and perhaps that might explain their continuing to make changes to their own taste as they would still consider it their property🤷🏻‍♀️ If she already has someone in mind as a tenant, that would also mean they could move relatively quickly without a chain. Or they could just be dickheads. Sadly, I think they’ve both got plenty of money from begging and selling to mugs.

Slightly off topic but, speaking of tenants and nightmare owners, that reminded me of one of my favourite tv shows years ago, Mapp and Lucia. Both were terrible, fake snobs trying to outdo each other but Elsie and Ali are like Lucia and Georgie. Or is that Josie and Charlie?🤔. Anyway, it’s very dry humour and worth it just to see the beautiful villages. Au reservoir!

They're not moving, love. The chances of them getting a mortgage (for a property in the Cotswolds, lets be serious, that is what she wants) while they have the bunga are slim to none. They were stretched out to the max to acquire the bunga and needed a guarantor, plus overpaid for this property and didn't make any worthwhile investments. They won't be able to afford 2 properties even if one is rented and it will be difficult selling now, especially this property. They're stuck with his for a good while, be it that m'lady likes it or not.

Reactions: 28
Ali is getting saltier by the day. Not a good sign for her. They must have photos together that she didn’t post?

Is this his gig or did they just attend a car show and she’s desperate to make it look like she’s got an Aston Martin gig? Doesn’t say AD that I can see.

Lydia we get it. The car is sage. The interior matches your fake kelly. Your shoes are as dead and dirty looking as the grass. You are a narc 🥱😴

View attachment 1555807View attachment 1555808View attachment 1555809View attachment 1555810View attachment 1555811View attachment 1555812View attachment 1555813
Lyds looks so dirty greasy in these pics. Like she needs a good scrubbing ....

• Sick
Reactions: 23
People use the income from the first house to go toward funding the mortgage on the second but I know what you mean. Nothing surprises me though with how much these people “earn”, what they’re able to class as business expenses and business investments etc. I’ve seen some with not that many followers do very well with property.
Gosh, I need some voice to text asap.
Mortgaging for a 2nd property works completely different from your main home one, or a buyer with no chain (in the UK). At the moment it is a good time to sell but not a good time to buy due to inflation. Plus, renting would involve not only fixing all of the current issues such as the plumbing but regular maintenance as well. And I doubt they have the income to be approved for 2 mortgages, and especially not with the 2nd one being in the amount she would require to buy in the regions she is eyeing up. She's talking bs basically.

Reactions: 20

Looks like this is what they went to yesterday - must have got free tickets!

Reactions: 13
Ali is getting saltier by the day. Not a good sign for her. They must have photos together that she didn’t post?

Is this his gig or did they just attend a car show and she’s desperate to make it look like she’s got an Aston Martin gig? Doesn’t say AD that I can see.

Lydia we get it. The car is sage. The interior matches your fake kelly. Your shoes are as dead and dirty looking as the grass. You are a narc 🥱😴

View attachment 1555807View attachment 1555808View attachment 1555809View attachment 1555810View attachment 1555811View attachment 1555812View attachment 1555813
The photographer is visible in the door of the car too? Amateurs…

Looks like this is what they went to yesterday - must have got free tickets!
Hmmm…they might have both benefitted a little more by doing a Room Reading Course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

She's a smug, unlikable prat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The photographer is visible in the door of the car too? Amateurs…
These multiple photos of miserable expressions. I don’t get it.

And whoever has been selecting her thumbnails this year should be fired. I mean they are the worst screen grabs… like literal avatars on tattle. 😝🙊

5240056D-8956-4BB3-BCB5-40CEEDF9ADD2.jpeg
1FA509C0-A74C-4683-9D36-019B1376572E.jpeg
9586D200-4396-4D3E-8A21-A848F67B29F3.jpeg
6D88F6F9-D342-4E9C-ADCD-A8AB9093798C.jpeg
13F5C3C9-24F2-4C3F-991D-BDA2DF926180.jpeg
65566785-74F6-4FD2-8D55-2E8382477F1B.jpeg
9EEB74D2-D4F7-44B4-9422-183690A4A671.jpeg
AE81373F-7F5F-4DD5-9001-F52289228532.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In 39:14 she looks the bigger masculine man and he looks like a petite female.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has got to be joking ... Choo slandals with an autumnal jacket and, the leather capri pants only work if you have long legs.
For some who stands on her toes all the time, she wears flats way too much these days, I get the not wearing heels with Ali but on her own.. some outfits SCREAM for high heels ffs

Just looking at the pic below, I find it so strange that Her Travesty did not stand next to her husband, Mr Millen-Gordon as the lady on the left did.
Madam had to be front and centre in the photo ie. CENTRE OF ATTENTION, to the point of not being photographed next to her husband !!!
How obnoxious can you be ???

Flawless marriage ... uh huh.
What.
Everrrrrrr.

View attachment 1534825

Poor Lydia "Rexysmum" ... no one's liked her comments. Not even Lydia. :cool:

View attachment 1534830View attachment 1534832
View attachment 1534833
Oh you condescending witch. How sad is the life of someone who is trying to crawl up someone else's arse, let alone someone whom you've never event met (IF this is not in fact Lydia herself, which would be even more sad).

I genuinely think she doesn’t want kids because of how her body will change. She’s out so much money into how she looks now w injections n fillers etc having a baby would alter that in her mind plus I don’t see her shopping for baby things in a practical way the amount of stuff she would buy for no reason n the moaning. I can’t deal w 9 months of her moaning n everyone babying her
9 months? Please, she'd be moaning for 18 years 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at these outfits!
9F8FA48A-271D-4B75-9319-6A9B93EB5D3A.jpeg

Especially next to this race car driver who is nearly the same age!!!

7F83C5DA-A19F-4ED3-B0F3-508FF032DC2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I have two daughters. Neither wants to have children. They're adamant about it. My husband is upset, but I'm ok with it. Their bodies, their lives.

If Lydia doesn't want to have a baby for vanity reasons, or from a real sense of knowing she won't enjoy it, or is simply terrified of the prospect of the responsibility of it all, she should not have any. My only problem with it all is that Ali has always wanted kids, according to him, so this should have been discussed and agreed upon before they got married. She is being coy not only with her audience, but with him as well, at least on film. Her whole "MAYBE 1 baby" is, I feel, a way to keep him on the hook. If she does give in and have a baby only for Ali, she will be even more insufferable towards him. And the child will suffer horribly.

No one should give up being a parent for their partner. And no one should have a baby only to please their partner. It's the one thing that I strongly feel shouldn't be a "compromise" in a relationship.

Having said all that, it would be ironic if she does it and ends up a single mum, like her own mother. Perhaps then finally she would have some empathy for what her mother went through raising 2 children alone after being dumped for a younger woman.
Absolutely agree! Except for the last part, I believe she would blame the child for everything, even non-related. There are prople like this in the world and her actions and words make me believe she's one of them. Just listen to the snarky comments about her pets. Watch her put herself first and being proud of it. Nah, no empathy from her.

Literally all dressed up and nowhere to go. Saddo.

She’s getting more and more like Meghan Markle, both odious.
You know that she'll see this as a compliment, right? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ali is relegated to a reflection on the car door....🤭

Hello, my lovelies, I'm back. Fractured the radial bone in my arms this weekend and you guys are keeping me entertained. Feel free to picture me typing this like a T-Rex because that is exactly how I look like.

I've said this before, both Aldi and Lidl do not dress for their body type. Curiously, in Aldi's case it would seem he has some sense left, the outfit he chose for the polo event looked much better than the flight pilot uniform the Dementor made him wear. I wonder if she s behind all of the crappy style choices. As for Lidl, she looks bad all over but all due to her own making, not naturally. She is the one who ruined her face with implants and filler, ruined the health of her hair by over processing and heat damage, hides her figure in hideous tablecloth dresses, tans herself into an Oompa Loompa, paid for breast implants (twice) only to not follow the proper after care process etc.
Join the club...broken wrist here.
Hope your arm heals quickly and is not too painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.