Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say this.

Well done to Ali for posting a link to the CHARITY Ovacome which Cle de Peau were supporting by sponsoring the Polo event.
View attachment 1534860

Lyds was invited by the brand but posted no links to the charity nor did she mention the charity's name. Just a non-issue for the witch.
This was the most she mentioned the charity... This was on her IG stories
View attachment 1534859

Nothing more about the charity in her caption for her IG post.
View attachment 1534858

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Boarders".....it's "borders" you absolute numpty!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Never seen Lydia in a bath idk why she has one. She just washed the dogs in it
3...2...2....... Lydiot shows her trotters in the bath πŸ™„

Wow!!!!! I have no words.......πŸ™„πŸ€’
Screenshot_20220828-192905_Instagram.jpg

Wow!!!!! I have no words.......πŸ™„πŸ€’
Screenshot_20220828-192905_Instagram.jpg
OK a few words you entitled cow, you married a trainee electrician who now acts and dresses like a 65 year man. You are both just common as muck chavs who pretend to be upper class and fail every time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Vic in her glam bath, wonder if Lydiot is jealous πŸ€” View attachment 1534912
For all the harping on about Lidl’s new bathtub when it was arriving/being installed, we’ve seen very little of it in her content. I’d have thought she’d be doing posts like this one from Frow, luxuriating in her big tin bucket of dreeeemz. After all, we know how much she likes to flash her bits online at any given opportunity don’t we? πŸ™ˆπŸ˜³

Reactions: 33
That is it - she's pretending to be upper class - and he's going along with it like the submissive twit he is. Victoria Beckham has been called out in the national press for using a fake upper class accent too - do people think these things are not noticeable?

Twatty and Elsie always have to look the part she especially always fails to fulfill the brief for the job and no doubt thinks the brand should be grateful she turned up. If she knew in advance she was going to this event I think she would have mentioned it somewhere, as the whole event was sponsored by the brand and with the charity tie up - but as we know Lydia doesn't like to do anything for charity - that's why the donations for her hike are still at Β£30!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That is it - she's pretending to be upper class - and he's going along with it like the submissive twit he is. Victoria Beckham has been called out in the national press for using a fake upper class accent too - do people think these things are not noticeable?

Twatty and Elsie always have to look the part she especially always fails to fulfill the brief for the job and no doubt thinks the brand should be grateful she turned up. If she knew in advance she was going to this event I think she would have mentioned it somewhere, as the whole event was sponsored by the brand and with the charity tie up - but as we know Lydia doesn't like to do anything for charity - that's why the donations for her hike are still at Β£30!!!
Are her second hand bras still for sale?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just looking at the pic below, I find it so strange that Her Travesty did not stand next to her husband, Mr Millen-Gordon as the lady on the left did.
Madam had to be front and centre in the photo ie. CENTRE OF ATTENTION, to the point of not being photographed next to her husband !!!
How obnoxious can you be ???

Flawless marriage ... uh huh.
What.
Everrrrrrr.

View attachment 1534825

Poor Lydia "Rexysmum" ... no one's liked her comments. Not even Lydia. :cool:

View attachment 1534830View attachment 1534832
View attachment 1534833
Everyone at the Polo would have been guffawing at the short trousers. It was all about hats and over-buttoned blazers and a free lunch for them. Everyone else attended a charity event.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She goes to the polo and all she posts are photos of her! None of the event, the actual horses, the event etc, well we have a photo of a dining table on stories I suppose that is something! She is so tit at her job, I presume she was invited last minute to this!
I know the venue quite well - this isn’t a well attended event. The only place to eat on this occasion is the Guards Club House as marquees and outside caterers with VIP packages isn’t an option
Normally when you look across from where they are taking those pictures, there are 2 blocks of additional seating and cars never park that close due to the volume of people attending
Clearly desperate to put a few bums on seats this weekend

Message for Ali - Listen Son, stop with the old man gear and drag yourself back into the decade you are supposed to be in - your pea brain personality doesn’t match your Captain Birdseye look
Message for Lydia - Have you given up riding the big horsies? You have a lot in common with them - straggly unbrushed manes and full of horse tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What Aldi is faced with 🀒
What he's imagining...... View attachment 1535532View attachment 1535533
WOW, she should go and get whatever she has had put in her face dissolved. It is frightening how much older than 34 she looks. She very obviously smooths out the lines around her eyes and the smile lines in all of her other photos and hasn't had the opportunity to do this to this photo as Ali has posted it (I imagine he will be in trouble when she realises)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less πŸ˜‰
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Congratulations! Wonderful news. Hope Master Wophie will be back in your arms very soon. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who even is this?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ali looks like trainee Air line cabin crew there ! Or one of those brainwashed Mormon American lads that trudge the streets in pairs clutching the good book !!

Anyway he looks like a lad whatever and Captain Birds Eye wants his jacket back, what an anchor , go on Ali try it on with a chuncky cream turtle neck !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If Ali did channel Prince Charles it would be a massive improvement. Prince Charles is always impeccably tailored, and his trousers are NEVER too short. I think Ali was meaning the other fella with Prince Charles, the one with the double breasted situation in that photo. But note, the buttons are in a far more sympathetic arrangement vs Ali's very try-hard attempt to be a man that rubs shoulders with Royalty.

FWIW, I find double breasted jackets dated. Even Prince Charles has turned away from them of late. Poor Ali, infected with Lydia's lackofstyleitis, he is chronically a couple of decades late in his new purchases.
He truly is clueless about dressing. Those cheap, wrinkly, too short slacks do not go with that Ship Captain's blazer....and don't get me started on those stupid shoes he opted for. However, it is clear he is able to put in some serious lifts in there to boost his tiny stature.

Lydiot and him are clowns now when it comes to dressing and the mind blowing part is they actually think they are fashionable and worthy of influencing others!! Well, I suppose they are when it comes to showing others what NOT to wear.

She looks so moronic ensuring the dumb bag is in every shot. She looks so pretentious and just plain dumb. You can see how forced and fake her laugh is in every pic with the other ladies.

Note to self: will never be buying Cle De Poop again.

I will not buy any brand that continues to work with this muppet.

What Aldi is faced with 🀒
What he's imagining...... View attachment 1535532View attachment 1535533
Jesus....the size of her head compared to the rest of her!!

Goes to an event and posts tons of photos of herself and her fake Hermes vs. the brand or the charity. She just shows one photo of a lip gloss and even then talks of how she has planted the seed for a colour because said brand is clueless and needs her help.

Same thing at Wimbledon. Showed nothing from Elizabeth Arden or at the other event where she was supposed to feature the coffee brand.

She did nothing and does nothing too advertise these brands, yet these stupid brands keep inviting her.

What a bleeping narcissist.

It is interesting though that all the recent events she has been invited to, none of her once equal peers are there. Her peers are excelling and she is at events now with only very small, unknown influencers. Speaks volumes right there.

It seems like she is a last minute seat filler because the more famous influencers like Vic etc. can't attend.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Haha sad little Ali trying to channel Prince Charles but ends up channelling Tsar Nicolas II, that story didn't have a happy ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wow!!!!! I have no words.......πŸ™„πŸ€’View attachment 1535104

OK a few words you entitled cow, you married a trainee electrician who now acts and dresses like a 65 year man. You are both just common as muck chavs who pretend to be upper class and fail every time.
That looks like something that hyacinth would dress Richard up in. One of the boat episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less πŸ˜‰
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Awwwwww congrats! I hope you heal and he is out of the NICU quickly and home with family soon! Enjoy your many blessings! πŸ’—πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Ali, infected with Lydia's lackofstyleitis
Hilarious! πŸ˜‚ It s something Her Travesty has been suffering from for years (forget long covid, lovely it s the lackofstyleitis you really have to worry about).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.