Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less πŸ˜‰
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Welcome to the world, baby Wophie! πŸ’•πŸ‘Ά

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's called "word salad". Meghan Markle does the same ... here's an example :

View attachment 1531389
I really like meghanπŸ™‡πŸΌ
I know that a lot of tattlers are not fan of Victoria but she is on an entirely different planet than Lydia, at least as an influencer/content creator. I looked at Vic's blog and it's full of life: the colors, the trends, the poses and beautiful locations.

To think that the two of them started kinda in the same place...Vic's gone so far that it doesn't even look she shares the same job title as Lydia. To put it in Lydia's words, I think that good thing happen to those who work their ass off to achieve them.

Imagine having the opportunity to make a living by travelling and promoting luxurious products...and then doing less than the bare minimum. Lydia will learn about her privilege once it will be far gone.

For reference:

VIC - feels like I'm looking at a glamorous magazine

View attachment 1533269

LYDIA - grey, green, mirror selfies in the dressing room, boring, miserable

View attachment 1533272
I watch Frow on occasion, I like her at least we can see work going on and genuine love for influencer life, She's not the most stylish but she tries. Also seems grounded and surrounded by people who would humble her if she tried it. I also like Meghan Markle ( people forget she was already doing well prior to Harry, sometimes when she's compared to Lydia Millen, it's a bit...they couldn't be any different if they tried and Meghan was genuinely bullied by the British press and turned into most hated, reason she married a prince, I can understand why she walks in defence mode and Harry is protective of her). I digress but I think Lydia is nothing compared to the likes of Frow even Grossie or as I like to call her YouTube QVC/desperate for an Amazon the drop collaboration. Actually Lydia probably wants one too by the amount of Amazon crap she keeps sharing. Lydia is her own narcissist self. I know people like her I avoid them and remember that Karma is sipping her tea waiting to attack. I digressed a lot but I agree Frow Miles better even Claire at this point is better.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for your kind words! ❀I am being discharged from my "sick bed" today, hopefully I don't suffer "long postpartum"
Do NOT leave your Birkin catheter at the hospital Dear One! We can sell it for Β£102K on Sellier and buy you your own Bespoke Baby Clinic with optional Post Dolly Parton benefits. πŸ’™πŸ’™ (How we get her to fit into the post box is quite a different problem not for today...) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less πŸ˜‰
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Congratulations @Wophie ❀ on the birth of your baby boy πŸ‘Ά just wonderful, hope you'll be back home soon, give him a cuddle from me πŸ€— lots of love ❀ xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She goes to the polo and all she posts are photos of her! None of the event, the actual horses, the event etc, well we have a photo of a dining table on stories I suppose that is something! She is so tit at her job, I presume she was invited last minute to this!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She goes to the polo and all she posts are photos of her! None of the event, the actual horses, the event etc, well we have a photo of a dining table on stories I suppose that is something! She is so tit at her job, I presume she was invited last minute to this!
Couldn't agree more! I've been to polo lots of time as have family that play, and she's completely failed to capture any of the fun about it at all?! Totally bizarre - she might as well have just been invited to lunch any old anywhere!?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can someone explain why on Ali’s thread it’s just YouTube posting his videos ?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is this Twatty's new vibe?

Or is it definitely Prince Charles who is his style icon today?

Still looks a total twit that is for sure!

She's put up a Tiktok from this event and all it is is her walking into the white house - as if it is hers! idiot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If Ali did channel Prince Charles it would be a massive improvement. Prince Charles is always impeccably tailored, and his trousers are NEVER too short. I think Ali was meaning the other fella with Prince Charles, the one with the double breasted situation in that photo. But note, the buttons are in a far more sympathetic arrangement vs Ali's very try-hard attempt to be a man that rubs shoulders with Royalty.

FWIW, I find double breasted jackets dated. Even Prince Charles has turned away from them of late. Poor Ali, infected with Lydia's lackofstyleitis, he is chronically a couple of decades late in his new purchases.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If Ali did channel Prince Charles it would be a massive improvement. Prince Charles is always impeccably tailored, and his trousers are NEVER too short. I think Ali was meaning the other fella with Prince Charles, the one with the double breasted situation in that photo. But note, the buttons are in a far more sympathetic arrangement vs Ali's very try-hard attempt to be a man that rubs shoulders with Royalty.

FWIW, I find double breasted jackets dated. Even Prince Charles has turned away from them of late. Poor Ali, infected with Lydia's lackofstyleitis, he is chronically a couple of decades late in his new purchases.
Agree, I hate double breastfed jackets on men, very aging.

Agree, I hate double breastfed jackets on men, very aging.
Just noticed spell check put 'Breastfed' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Congratulations and much love!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.