Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that he’s Ali Millen-Gordon here. Thought they both used just a single surname (not the double-barrel) for work stuff?

Or was Lidl in charge of the naming?

7DCDBF6E-A769-42C1-B368-150B2283E45E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Good morning Tattle family! I hope you don't mind a quick off topic but I know some here would like to know.

Baby Wophie was born yesterday weighing 7lbs 4oz. We had a positive bespoke birth and the hospital have given him a sage green hat no less 😉
Currently both still in hospital - routine for myself as I still have a Birkin catheter bag attached, but little Master Wophie is staying in NICU with a few breathing issues.
Huge congratulations to you and baby! Wonderful news 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but what's the fancy dress theme here?

View attachment 1533950
I think this is the Shirt Company dress that she bought in white & blue. I already had bought it in black & white. I am 5ft1”. The dress comes to the exact place on my ankle as it does on Lidl for those who were interested in her height. No way is she 5ft6. Btw Lyds if you’re reading I bought mine from TKMAXX for the grand price of £39.99 each not the £150 you say you paid for each. Luckily I love the dresses but I wouldn’t have bought them if it had been after you purchased as I wouldn’t want to be influenced by anything you buy as normally you dress like an idiot.

Reactions: 26
So Lyds is at the Polo today with Cle de Peau.
These are the pics she posted from the event. There were a few small jnfluencers there. Madam posted just one pic with an influencer and featured none of the other ladies.

View attachment 1534151View attachment 1534152View attachment 1534153View attachment 1534154View attachment 1534155View attachment 1534156View attachment 1534157View attachment 1534158View attachment 1534159View attachment 1534160View attachment 1534161View attachment 1534162View attachment 1534164

Ali's ill-fitting suit. 🤦‍♀️
Why oh why does she wear that awful green nail varnish, it makes her look like she’s got a fungal nail infection.

Who even is this?? 😳😳😂😂
This is what happens when lidl has control over what aldi wears

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She goes to the polo and all she posts are photos of her! None of the event, the actual horses, the event etc, well we have a photo of a dining table on stories I suppose that is something! She is so tit at her job, I presume she was invited last minute to this!
All that cutlery will surely confuse her!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think this is the Shirt Company dress that she bought in white & blue. I already had bought it in black & white. I am 5ft1”. The dress comes to the exact place on my ankle as it does on Lidl for those who were interested in her height. No way is she 5ft6. Btw Lyds if you’re reading I bought mine from TKMAXX for the grand price of £39.99 each not the £150 you say you paid for each. Luckily I love the dresses but I wouldn’t have bought them if it had been after you purchased as I wouldn’t want to be influenced by anything you buy as normally you dress like an idiot.
Exactly, she has small heels on and Aldi probably has lifts in his boots so say he's 5'7 with lifts, she's quite a bit shorter.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a Karen Millen dress...we are always saying she never wears anything from her collab with them...and then she does!

I'm delighted to share with you all the first official photo of darling @Wophie with Baby Wophie before she left hospital. 😁

Screenshot_20220828-164207.png

I hate it when posts run together 😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m very behind so apologies if this has been posted…. But she wore these disfigured shoes in the KM photos 🫣. And she shows them off in her own content constantly. Can she not afford a new pair of shoes for her “work” and trash some other pair for every day?

5B5C2C79-FCCA-4EB1-B7B6-BC0BE79DAFCF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jamie G doing an ACTUAL giveaway with GHD tools. Multiple tools.

Crickets from Lidl who said in a recent flog that she’d do a giveaway on the single tool (GHD curve) she was gifted as she can’t use it on her hair…

77C27C4D-6117-4863-B20A-B73B97AE8036.jpeg

Reactions: 22
OMG his hat - this is too much - he is a caricature, what a twit!

Again her toe is poking out the sandals that don't fit!

And it appears the ladies day polo event was to support a cancer charity - of course no mention of this from either of those two selfish idiots!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Just looking at the pic below, I find it so strange that Her Travesty did not stand next to her husband, Mr Millen-Gordon as the lady on the left did.
Madam had to be front and centre in the photo ie. CENTRE OF ATTENTION, to the point of not being photographed next to her husband !!!
How obnoxious can you be ???

Flawless marriage ... uh huh.
What.
Everrrrrrr.

Screenshot_20220828-134308_Instagram.jpg

Poor Lydia "Rexysmum" ... no one's liked her comments. Not even Lydia. :cool:

Screenshot_20220828-182421_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220828-182428_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-182522_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ahh I always thought it was Lydia who was dressing like Hyacinth Bucket but it was Ali who was dressed for a day on a yacht! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have to say this.

Well done to Ali for posting a link to the CHARITY Ovacome which Cle de Peau were supporting by sponsoring the Polo event.
Screenshot_20220828-183918_Instagram.jpg

Lyds was invited by the brand but posted no links to the charity nor did she mention the charity's name. Just a non-issue for the witch.
This was the most she mentioned the charity... This was on her IG stories
Screenshot_20220828-184007_Instagram.jpg

Nothing more about the charity in her caption for her IG post.
Screenshot_20220828-183945_Instagram.jpg

OMG his hat - this is too much - he is a caricature, what a twit!

Again her toe is poking out the sandals that don't fit!

And it appears the ladies day polo event was to support a cancer charity - of course no mention of this from either of those two selfish idiots!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Interesting that he’s Ali Millen-Gordon here. Thought they both used just a single surname (not the double-barrel) for work stuff?

Or was Lidl in charge of the naming?

View attachment 1534619

Sorry to quote myself, but she’s then posted a picture of her own place setting and she’s just “Lydia Millen”. Not Millen-Gordon.

I wonder if that was Ali’s choice. All seems a bit… off?

Some interesting insight in the caption too. I wonder what the “tough time” was. And why the Head of PR at Space NK knew about it?

Comments now speculating that CDP will now be stocked in Space NK so who is this invite really from?

63945A07-069E-41C6-A51C-C48007259813.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I watched Lydia’s very first video on you tube the other day. It just came up as a suggestion. She did not speak posh, she seemed pretty normal, quiet and a bit insecure… who is the real Lydia?

Reactions: 18
She's an absolute disgrace and I am sure she was not first choice for that brand for this event, as she's not done any work for them for ages, no doubt they asked Vic first!!!

Lydia's photos from the event are a total joke, not one single picture of a horse or anyone playing polo - she could be anywhere at any event, all she shows are people, her, food, dining table, and barely links the brand, of course almost invisibly on the photo in white font, so it is obscure, and of course does not mention the charity. She is not good at her job, and compared to all our jobs, hers is the easiest job in the world. Turn up somewhere and enjoy free food and drink and get a free lift there and back and wear something that was free too! Maybe do a tiny five mins of research on the event or brand or product you are promoting, just so you know the facts! It's not hard work, yet she fails to do it properly every single time!

look at this Kelly unboxing, this girl works for Luxury Promise and she got the bag in Paris, doesn't this prove that Elsie's black Kelly and mini are definitely fakes becase the leather grain is different and hers look like plastic (I know I keep saying it) she just annoys me so much with her smugness!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.