Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that her hair is beyond saving, just cut it and lay off the hot tools for a while. I used to have waist length hair and at the ends it was terribly dry, I tried everything I could to salvage it but the only solution was introducing scissors 😬.

I listen to Mr. Angeoudemon talking about computer games and he listen to me ranting about Lidl so...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

(OT: I got my hair done last week and I'm so so thrilled with the result! It's a lovely shiny sandy blonde now, so happy 😍.)
It makes me laugh that she thinks her hair will improve without cutting a decent amount off. Once a hair strand is damaged there is no repairing it. All hair is "dead" so to speak... the cells can't fix themselves no matter how much olaplex or hair masks are put on it.

Think of her hair strands like cheese string. Once it's split/peeled at the bottom, it won't go back together. You can chop the split part off it so that the cheese string is "whole" again, but if you don't and leave it for ages that split will keep traveling up and up and up the hair. Eventually you'll end up needing a huge amount cut off in order to have the hair looking healthy again.

Also if Lydia gets her hair cut now I will know it is because I have described it to her in a way she can comprehend - cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It makes me laugh that she thinks her hair will improve without cutting a decent amount off. Once a hair strand is damaged there is no repairing it. All hair is "dead" so to speak... the cells can't fix themselves no matter how much olaplex or hair masks are put on it.

Think of her hair strands like cheese string. Once it's split/peeled at the bottom, it won't go back together. You can chop the split part off it so that the cheese string is "whole" again, but if you don't and leave it for ages that split will keep traveling up and up and up the hair. Eventually you'll end up needing a huge amount cut off in order to have the hair looking healthy again.

Also if Lydia gets her hair cut now I will know it is because I have described it to her in a way she can comprehend - cheese.
It's quite possible her hair is made of cheese by now! 🧀🧀🧀

It's quite possible her hair is made of cheese by now! 🧀🧀🧀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven't watched her latest borefest yet but all she bloody does is lie, lie, lie. Also Ali cant go to play golf but its ok for her to go and get pissed every Friday at Soho farmhouse with Cawwie?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I don't follow her but I've watched quite a few of her videos on YouTube. Why on earth does she call her husband Mr Millen Gorden...it is beyond irritating! Also talk about an addiction to vomit coloured clothing and the nails are even worse. As for her style those latest skirts are like something from Gone with the Wind...I had a look.at her style from years back and she was more relatable style wise. What she is wearing now is hideous! She's living in cuckoo land and trying to live in an bygone nostalgic era.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Rexysmum is 100% Lydia!!!! Couldn’t be more obvious- the passive aggressive ‘x’ at the end, the snarky tone, on a mission to defend her no matter what. It’s Lydia no doubt about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Rexysmum is 100% Lydia!!!! Couldn’t be more obvious- the passive aggressive ‘x’ at the end, the snarky tone, on a mission to defend her no matter what. It’s Lydia no doubt about it.
Do they not refer to Porter as a T-Rex?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Stilllllllllll with the SICK BED 🙄

And come on…. We have alllllllll seen under the Tuscan Sun a million times. How has she not ever seen that or talented mr. ripley until 2022?! And that dress ain’t it Lydiot.

However I am glad to see her pick up a bag that isn’t the tan birkin or mini kelly for ONCE.

543F6DBB-9A24-4ADC-9EA2-DE38895AB43D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The whole vlog was a train wreck! The worst part was her SLAMMING her husband for having ONE hobby... and the teeeeeeny little net in the burnt up yard. She was SO dramatic! The man spends 24/7 sitting around with her in her home when he's not sleeping, golfing or working. He's quite literally her slave. She's sitting there doing NOTHING, sitting in the blazing sun, complaining that he's practicing his swing. Says that golf is the 3rd person in the marriage.

UM WOMAN... THE THIRD PERSON IN YOUR MARRIAGE HAS BEEN CAWWIE ALL ALONG... THAT AND YOUR EGO! Then it's the wine, the hair, the renovations, the greedhouse/gardening/ "giving the weeds a drink", fake horseriding, the food issues, the shopping, the constant monitoring of what he is allowed to watch on TV, the snacks he eats, the way he pronounces things, the chore list, the catering to maDAMN, the flowers, the fire, the furniture, makeup... then him... . Probably forgetting 15 other things she puts before him. Let him have ONE hobby. I can't think of another thing he does for himself besides looking at himself in the mirror.:rolleyes:

She is a nasty piece of work.
I yes and the plant that died because Ali overwatered it…….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watched the vlog and hadn't realised her golf rant was while Ali was just practicing in their garden, I thought he had gone off for a full day or weekend not just hanging around the garden...

The way she went on about her illness and 'recovering' was really distasteful. I know she may have felt awful if she had covid or whatever, I've had similar where you do feel tit but you also should realise (especially when talking on a platform) that yes it's not nice but a week and you're over it. It's not cancer or anything really terrible, yes moan and feel sorry for yourself privately but be aware how likely it is that the audience may have much worse going on. She also said at the start of the vlog she wasn't going to talk about it because it was boring, then spent the whole time wittering on.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
How many times has she used the words poorly, ill, sick, exhausted, tired, weak.,..didn't stop her shopping online tho did it???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Just watched the vlog and hadn't realised her golf rant was while Ali was just practicing in their garden, I thought he had gone off for a full day or weekend not just hanging around the garden...

The way she went on about her illness and 'recovering' was really distasteful. I know she may have felt awful if she had covid or whatever, I've had similar where you do feel tit but you also should realise (especially when talking on a platform) that yes it's not nice but a week and you're over it. It's not cancer or anything really terrible, yes moan and feel sorry for yourself privately but be aware how likely it is that the audience may have much worse going on. She also said at the start of the vlog she wasn't going to talk about it because it was boring, then spent the whole time wittering on.
We will still be hearing her go on about her sick bed till Christmas 🙄 you are well again Lydiot, alot of people suffer chronic illness and never get better!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
God what a tit video I skipped most of it. Aww SO ill she still managed to order a load of stuff she didn't need. Sorry but if you are THAT ill the last thing you think about is shopping. Get over yourself you twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do they not refer to Porter as a T-Rex?
Does she? (I can’t stand to watch her anymore but just stick here to wait for her downfall!) if so, then people usually stick to aliases that are close to home/memorable for some reason so even more proof it’s her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stilllllllllll with the SICK BED 🙄

And come on…. We have alllllllll seen under the Tuscan Sun a million times. How has she not ever seen that or talented mr. ripley until 2022?! And that dress ain’t it Lydiot.

However I am glad to see her pick up a bag that isn’t the tan birkin or mini kelly for ONCE.

View attachment 1503178
But she swapped the belt out for her Hermezzz belt of course!
I don't hate this dress on her but it is (as you'd expect) 100% polyester, RRP £209 (£167 in the "sale" !!) and dry clean only (no chance of Lydiot sending it for dry cleaning so presumably she'll only wear it till it's grubby and then it'll never be seen again ;) )

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
But she swapped the belt out for her Hermezzz belt of course!
I don't hate this dress on her but it is (as you'd expect) 100% polyester, RRP £209 (£167 in the "sale" !!) and dry clean only (no chance of Lydiot sending it for dry cleaning so presumably she'll only wear it till it's grubby and then it'll never be seen again ;) )
Until it appears on depop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Karen Millen shoot today. Cawwiiee must have sighed with relief... finally actual content to edit. Even if it is highly inflammable shite fashion. 🤷‍♀️

Oooh even Alex realised the apostrophe was in the wrong place and cut it off ... Millen-Gordon's 😂
Screenshot_20220816-173335_Instagram.jpg

Spot the washing o the background. Tsk tsk. Not so bougie eh Lyds.

No mini Celly today. Today it is the LV Nice Vanity case ... probably filled with iceberg lettuce and carrots from her KITCHEN GARDEN. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220816-173345_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220816-174755_Instagram.jpg

WTF is this outfit ??? FaShUun ??? Such a cheap look.
And looks hella scratchy.
Screenshot_20220816-173408_Instagram.jpg

Re-doing her make up. Gawd, she is such a cow.
Screenshot_20220816-173500_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.