Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick bed …. Wat a dramatic child.
A minute in her video feels like an hour
It was just too hot so she stayed indoors….this is what everyone else has been doing. Then she mentions about doing the beds but no actual footage ….hmmmm
Also how she hasn’t eaten and her body has virtually wasted away…..yet unboxing, it looks exactly the same and she ate half a cake….

Poor Lynx - I too hope he made an escape from the Bunga for somewhere better. If only her words about learning and love and growth were true!! Abusing a pregnant hairdresser and refusing to accept any blame or offer any apology speaks otherwise.

I suspect Reliked will be hearing from Cawwie in the morning demanding the removal of the bras!! 😂

Teefers has 654 items for sale on Reliked 😮 - some of which are dresses from Oasis which she was literally “trying on” in a flog only a month or so ago and gushing about how she was going to take them on holiday with her - these people are such scammers!!
Maybe Lids put Lynx on Reliked?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was just too hot so she stayed indoors….this is what everyone else has been doing. Then she mentions about doing the beds but no actual footage ….hmmmm
Also how she hasn’t eaten and her body has virtually wasted away…..yet unboxing, it looks exactly the same and she ate half a cake….

Looks like she's started flogging off Aldi's stuff too - a pair of size 8 men's running shoes have jogged their way onto her selling platform that she claims to know nothing about!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

And spoke about her meal the night before...

Reactions: 19
Oh does that mean then it’s the two-year anniversary of HAIRGATE??
😂😂😂😂 the most epic moment of British Influencers .... infact we need a top 10
Scoreboard of all time worse moments across social media. To see where Lidia comes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole vlog was a train wreck! The worst part was her SLAMMING her husband for having ONE hobby... and the teeeeeeny little net in the burnt up yard. She was SO dramatic! The man spends 24/7 sitting around with her in her home when he's not sleeping, golfing or working. He's quite literally her slave. She's sitting there doing NOTHING, sitting in the blazing sun, complaining that he's practicing his swing. Says that golf is the 3rd person in the marriage.

UM WOMAN... THE THIRD PERSON IN YOUR MARRIAGE HAS BEEN CAWWIE ALL ALONG... THAT AND YOUR EGO! Then it's the wine, the hair, the renovations, the greedhouse/gardening/ "giving the weeds a drink", fake horseriding, the food issues, the shopping, the constant monitoring of what he is allowed to watch on TV, the snacks he eats, the way he pronounces things, the chore list, the catering to maDAMN, the flowers, the fire, the furniture, makeup... then him... . Probably forgetting 15 other things she puts before him. Let him have ONE hobby. I can't think of another thing he does for himself besides looking at himself in the mirror.:rolleyes:

She is a nasty piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Take a drink every time she says "kitchen garden" or "A bit of a...". You'll be as drunk as she is during her nature walks with Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I occasionally watch French vlogger Justine Leconte on you tube as she is very down to earth with practical style advice.
Weeeeelll....she's moved from Berlin to Provence and is doing up a house! I came across this vlog, which is a month old, after waking early. She didnt trash the previous owners and is going to approach the reno sympathetically. Eat your heart out Lidl!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree that her hair is beyond saving, just cut it and lay off the hot tools for a while. I used to have waist length hair and at the ends it was terribly dry, I tried everything I could to salvage it but the only solution was introducing scissors 😬.

I listen to Mr. Angeoudemon talking about computer games and he listen to me ranting about Lidl so...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

(OT: I got my hair done last week and I'm so so thrilled with the result! It's a lovely shiny sandy blonde now, so happy 😍.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The whole vlog was a train wreck! The worst part was her SLAMMING her husband for having ONE hobby... and the teeeeeeny little net in the burnt up yard. She was SO dramatic! The man spends 24/7 sitting around with her in her home when he's not sleeping, golfing or working. He's quite literally her slave. She's sitting there doing NOTHING, sitting in the blazing sun, complaining that he's practicing his swing. Says that golf is the 3rd person in the marriage.

UM WOMAN... THE THIRD PERSON IN YOUR MARRIAGE HAS BEEN CAWWIE ALL ALONG... THAT AND YOUR EGO! Then it's the wine, the hair, the renovations, the greedhouse/gardening/ "giving the weeds a drink", fake horseriding, the food issues, the shopping, the constant monitoring of what he is allowed to watch on TV, the snacks he eats, the way he pronounces things, the chore list, the catering to maDAMN, the flowers, the fire, the furniture, makeup... then him... . Probably forgetting 15 other things she puts before him. Let him have ONE hobby. I can't think of another thing he does for himself besides looking at himself in the mirror.:rolleyes:

She is a nasty piece of work.
Haven't watched it yet but why is she slamming Ali having a hobby when she spent so much time explaining in previous vlogs she doesn't mind him going on work trips as she likes her time alone? I could actually understand her being pissed off with Ali having a time consuming hobby if he worked long hours and they had kids and he was neglecting everything in favour of golf. He seems to do a lot around the house, when I say a lot I mean everything except the faffing of arranging dead flower arrangements everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s so gauche dropping in about the American Express card. New money talks. Wealth whispers. She could have edited that out but chose to keep it in. Why? To brag and highlight to us how they are definitely not in financial trouble.

There’s nothing wrong with being strapped for cash by the way especially at the moment. Even the well off amongst us are consolidating and working out what’s necessary during this cost of living crisis. It’s the smart thing to do.

She should wake up and be getting her affairs in order. Downsize. Get rid of the expensive Aston that you are renting, sell the Land Rover that is merely a prop. She could be honest and say- we’re just two people. We don’t need three cars on the drive. Petrol is expensive! The house? We want a new project. It’s smaller but it’s in a nicer area and we are looking to add value. Not to mention, the jobs aren’t exactly rolling in. A renovation job would give her endless content.

Instead she’s so intent on projecting the lady of the manor image and honestly I find it just so sad. To be that obsessed with perpetuating an image of yourself. The pressure she must feel as she is running out of the means to sustain it. The stress of not being able to say “we’re in the tit as we’ve overextended ourselves” and our jobs aren’t as lucrative as they were. She’s faded with the PR companies through her own actions and overconsumption. Now she’s stuck trying to make content out of nothing. Unboxings? Half of which are probably sent back. Trots around the garden? Boring. Dogs? Not for an entire vlog.

Frankly, I bet she was happier living in her house in Milton Keynes not that she would ever admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Now she’s stuck trying to make content out of nothing. Unboxings? Half of which are probably sent back.
Nothing will be sent back as she gets it all sent to her as freebies, the stuff she doesn't want she will sell on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.