Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever mention getting a chin implahnt or something? The difference is too big to brush off... Now and 6 years ago.
Yes. Rather obvious to anyone that has seen the before and after of an implant on someone they know. Eye hoods are different too.

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 9.54.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 9.55.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 12.48.18 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi Lydia, you constantly comment in your videos about the comments that you receive on your youtube and social media and I think it is really important to respond and let you know that that is very much a you problem. As kindly as I can put it isn't anyone else's issue.
How you choose to interpret comments left on your social media is down to you and you have to take responsibility for that. If you perceive what someone writes to be mean perhaps you should stop spending your days reading through comments and scrolling through tattle if it irritates you so much. You should ask yourself, who is it harming? Is it appropriate for you to be asking someone to stop doing something for your benefit? I just want to manage your expectations on this as it is unlikely to stop as you continue to be a bleep. You can either choose to make peace with it (something very much in your control) or you could choose to spend your days doing other things like getting a job or writing apology letters. I hope you are able to find a way to deal with this that works for you, whatever that may be. x
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! Please post this everywhere 👏🤣👏🤣👏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she ever mention getting a chin implahnt or something? The difference is too big to brush off... Now and 6 years ago.
These pictures. She looked so much better before the chin implant, before the orange goop, and before she messed up her hair with the constant coloring and straightening. She really did mess up her face and hair with her constant “fine” tuning

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When Alex was looking in Lydia's beauty cupboard the baskets were looking a bit empty. Oh dear are the free PR packages dwindling my lovely? 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When Alex was looking in Lydia's beauty cupboard the baskets were looking a bit empty. Oh dear are the free PR packages dwindling my lovely? 😊
I thought the same, it used to be overflowing, Lydiot in 3..2..1.... showing it full to the brim after buying loads of beauty products herself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would NOT have recognized her in the "before" pics. She has done more that what she admits... Cheeks, chin, omg
She does look like a different person, when I look at my younger pictures I still look like its me, I reckon she'd had
Eyelids surgery
Lip filler
Nose filler
Cheek filler
Chin implant or filler
Botox
Jaw filler
Boob job x 2
Fat removal from thighs/lower back
Maybe more.........
Screenshot_20220826-190638_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220826-190700_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She bangs on about her tiny size constantly, claims it's genetic. Yet early adult pictures show her being naturally fuller figured. She has starved herself down to be what she is today.

She has changed her hair, skin tone, nose, eyes, lips, chin, and cheeks. Boobs as well. The final frontier is dental. She doesn't seem to give a tit about straightening her teeth. Or more likely, won't commit to the patience and discomfort it requires. In all honesty, I don't mind her teeth. As long as teeth are in healthy condition, a bit crooked is not a big deal to me. In fact, they can be very charming. Saying this as an American that suffered through 3 years of braces because my teeth were sideways and stacked like a shark's. I had braces put on my daughters teeth as soon as they were willing as they unfortunately inherited my very crowded and unsightly teeth. But it's surprising to me that Lydia hasn't stuck it out to get that "perfect" look she seems to chase. At least she hasn't filed her teeth down to get veneers. I'd bet that's only because no cosmetic dentist is likely to give her that for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.