Lydia Millen #146 Ali looks like a sailor without a boat while Lidl's 'lewk' hit a bum note!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that monstrosity around her waist is a ‘Chastity Belt’. She can’t find her crotch (Cos’ she’s got a ’rusty crunch’ - ie. a vag with cobwebs) …so she wears it a little higher.

The only thing LidsyPooh ‘rides’ are rocking horses & the only thing she spreads & lays are tables ….& they too are dry, meagre offerings! Absolutely nothing sexy, juicy or abundant about her. She’s an uptight, mean-spirited twit, who’s now acting like a Spring bride because her fake friend is getting married. I’m getting Vestal Virgin vibes from this Narc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she try to appear quirky when she goes on KM shoots? She never acts like that at any other point then when she is with KM, surely they know it’s an act.

When she was drinking from her water bottle at the KM shoot it really stood out to me in that moment how child like she is. As a 34 year old she still hasn’t developed emotional maturity above that of a young child.
I don’t like labelling her with such strong statements such as suffering a mental health disorder but her reverting back to childlike behaviour is a tell tale sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot handle her victim complex. She is the most unbelievable narcissistic I have ever witnessed. The long covid thing - she makes an uneducated comment that she has long covid less than 2 weeks after getting covid, people on YouTube call her out on it, and she is the victim again.
She says she told people in real life that she had it and nobody put her straight and everyone just asked her if she was ok. That is because everyone around her knows she is a raging narc, and they know that if they dare to question her, they will feel her wrath. As someone with a grandmother who is a very similar personality type, trust me - whatever she says to me, I go along with and agree with for an easy life. It doesn’t mean I agree with her, it means I don’t have the mental capacity to cope with the outcome of pointing out the truth.

If a non narc friend told me in person they had long covid after two weeks, I’d laugh and tell them not to be ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“I’ve peaked” is what Chlamydia says to Little Aldi when they have their annual date night.

State of that garden furniture. Why don’t they cover it. It’s ruined. Easy come easy go, I guess. Also why does she steal everyone’s ideas. Also that hair is so 80s. Also, why aren’t her teeth straight. All that money and she can’t get her teeth done.
Her teeth look worse than before the Vizaline

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have absolutely no faith Lyds, our paaahfekt example of a histrionic narcissist, will EVER learn from her mistakes. Or do better.

Screenshot_20220826-094801_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Love the Youtube comments - presume she will delete most of them! She does trivialise things and she does seem very un-educated, and what is worse is that she posts stuff on her channel that is clearly wrong and not true. Is she doing this on purpose I wonder because it ups her engagement and any comment is better than no comment? Surely she would Google what long Covid is before posting about it where there is a possibility for nearly a million people to watch this crap?

We know she's an actress and very cold and calculating, and everything she does is for a reason or purpose, so I'm guessing she's fully aware of what long covid is and that she cannot possibly have it two weeks after having Covid, but she's created this whole scenario just to get comments! She is not to be trusted or taken at face value.

Also, we do not have a clue what goes on behind the scenes, how do we know that Carrie is not contacting brands that have snubbed madam for years, or never gifted her anything - Soru maybe? Diptyque maybe etc etc

Her crap bohemia collection is now around half price - yet she's never mentioned it once since the launch, never suggested anyone could get a bargain dress right now, never worn any of it round the house or out anywhere at events - it makes no sense that they are working with her, I'm just assuming that for some stupid reason they signed her to do a lot of collections without seeing how well they sold first! The Autumn one has hit a new low with leather corsets and some weird leather bondage harness, cannot see that selling at all!

https://www.karenmillen.com/leather-corset-bandeau-top/BKK05229.html They've already got one on sale, bet hers will cost double!

It is not her it is everyone else - and she's convinced herself that is true. She is always right and everyone else has issues or is wrong. She brought up Hadassas video - why? Still playing on her mind is it? Oh no, she had mental health issues then but she's fine now - course you are! And everyone should be kinder and not negative! Soooo in that vein, what were those mean comments about the free hotel room about? Why are you so mean to Alex?

And Kerri (Cawwee) erm well she is the biggest enabler bar Ali, and the way she is around Lydia is sickening, but without her, I doubt Lydia could continue to act the way she does.

Carrie must be constantly searching for new brands for Lydia as she cannot get anywhere with ones who have worked with her before! Still nothing going on but KM and Amazon!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree with you 💯!!! The only good thing in that house is the windows are big in the kitchen and the cabinetry is nice but if it weren’t for the kitchen it’s a an odd layout of low ceiling room’s without any proper flow!! If I paid 1.3 I would want a grand entrance and what you have is a tiny regular door with an apartment sized porch with no curb appeal and no garage like you were saying!! It’s a lemon 🍋 forsure! If it was a easy fix don’t you think they would have fixed it? I don’t know we are dealing with two stupid dumb nut’s that didn’t bother putting a door up during their remodel! Exactly wondering if it was even talked about when Lauren Costley did a walk through about designing the remodel? Inquiring minds want to know what the hell they were thinking 🤔 when they didn’t think to do it? Honestly 🤷‍♀️ I think it has to be a plumbing issue that tie’s into the outside to the house! It sounds like it may not be plumbed right or old pipes leading to the property to the house and needing a new septic tank system and I’m not sure what they do in the UK but people who don’t have city water and sewage have septic tanks and a deep well! But who know’s she made two bedroom’s into closet’s and was gonna take out a bathroom to put into a wine cellar! 🙈 Lydia and Ali fix your damn toilet’s before you even think about putting a outdoor pizza oven (kitchen) and patio in and for gosh sakes put a door on your bathroom that leads from your bathroom to the primary bath!! Please don’t do anything else until you get these things done or your not going anywhere because most people hire home inspector’s and it won’t pass until you fix everything! Grant it you still can but they will negotiate it off the sales price and if they agree you will sell.

I can’t believe Lydia on this recent vlog saying that a few people on the internet saying unkind things about her two years ago that put her to rock bottom making video’s about her using untrue word’s talking about her!!! Hello Lydia everything they said IS TRUE and you AREN’T A FREAKING VICTIM NICKY IS!!! So stop spinning the narrative and telling people that have been only following you for a minute or we will get the LIVE footage back out!!! You harassed Nicky for an entire year and made a what’s up app and tried to ruin her business and clearly agree that she has reason’s to sue and would make you live in poverty for the rest of your lifetime where you belong!! I swear I hate it when Lydia doe’s this she feels so high and mighty that her career may be revitalized so she’s gonna bring back up the lie’s after years gone by so in case brands watch it they think otherwise! I think brand’s need to be refreshed with what Lydia is doing and what she’s done! Two can play this game! I know I’m just a viewer but it’s so wrong and I’m tired of watching Lydia get by lying faking to her audience that she’s victim and has been so hurt by bullyies when she’s the bully when clearly that girl who took down the video was kind to her and she told both sides! Just because Lydia wouldn’t come out good in that whole situation doesn’t mean she didn’t tell the truth and had reasons to make a video due to the style of vlogs she makes! That girl has to make videos just like you to eat and pay her bill’s! Just think about ALL the small Businesses Lying Lydia Millen twatbrain has complained bad mouthed every single brand that has come her way! Who’s with me to bring attention to all the brands she’s bad mouthed via email or letter’s and current businesses she’s working with and they can see for themselves just by watching the videos!!! Your gonna be exposed you narcissist p.o.s.!!!
How Can I repost the hassadah video on my YouTube? Does anyone have a copy of it.

Love the Youtube comments - presume she will delete most of them! She does trivialise things and she does seem very un-educated, and what is worse is that she posts stuff on her channel that is clearly wrong and not true. Is she doing this on purpose I wonder because it ups her engagement and any comment is better than no comment? Surely she would Google what long Covid is before posting about it where there is a possibility for nearly a million people to watch this crap?

We know she's an actress and very cold and calculating, and everything she does is for a reason or purpose, so I'm guessing she's fully aware of what long covid is and that she cannot possibly have it two weeks after having Covid, but she's created this whole scenario just to get comments! She is not to be trusted or taken at face value.

Also, we do not have a clue what goes on behind the scenes, how do we know that Carrie is not contacting brands that have snubbed madam for years, or never gifted her anything - Soru maybe? Diptyque maybe etc etc

Her crap bohemia collection is now around half price - yet she's never mentioned it once since the launch, never suggested anyone could get a bargain dress right now, never worn any of it round the house or out anywhere at events - it makes no sense that they are working with her, I'm just assuming that for some stupid reason they signed her to do a lot of collections without seeing how well they sold first! The Autumn one has hit a new low with leather corsets and some weird leather bondage harness, cannot see that selling at all!

https://www.karenmillen.com/leather-corset-bandeau-top/BKK05229.html They've already got one on sale, bet hers will cost double!

It is not her it is everyone else - and she's convinced herself that is true. She is always right and everyone else has issues or is wrong. She brought up Hadassas video - why? Still playing on her mind is it? Oh no, she had mental health issues then but she's fine now - course you are! And everyone should be kinder and not negative! Soooo in that vein, what were those mean comments about the free hotel room about? Why are you so mean to Alex?

And Kerri (Cawwee) erm well she is the biggest enabler bar Ali, and the way she is around Lydia is sickening, but without her, I doubt Lydia could continue to act the way she does.

Carrie must be constantly searching for new brands for Lydia as she cannot get anywhere with ones who have worked with her before! Still nothing going on but KM and Amazon!
I don’t understand why the word “long” didn’t spark a question in her mind. What the actual F

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No protection for his back then 😡View attachment 1527477
I love the open backgammon set, as if someone interrupted their game. Another prop. I bet my a$$ none of them know how to play. It's not an easy game and they don't strike me as strategists who can play a good game. Maybe they roll the dice and just move the pieces around. Jeez.

No protection for his back then 😡View attachment 1527477
Also, the over-the-top way she pronounces "boy" kike "buoyyyyy".

Lolly's comment got a reply, but of course Lydia knows best and is always right! Why do her replies seem so patronising and nasty???
Jeez Louise, this dame! Why can't she ever just say "my grandpa" and always has to say "nonno" with the exaggerated sing-song Italian pronunciation like Italian is second nature to her? So effin' pretentious. And Lydia, learn how to spell, or get Grammarly. It's free. Plural is -ies, not y's. The apostrophe takes the place of part of a word; it doesn't signify a plural.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven't watched the vlog nor Mondays. Even hate watching is becoming too much lately!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Latest video: WTF is it with that weird T-rex gesture she does with her arms and the fake Hermes? 2:49 and on and the epitome is 2:47. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A couple of good comments:

Lol, you’re not important Lidl!!
D7F673F9-BFD1-4762-8D2E-FF96830433D1.jpeg

Trooooooooooth:
5BC89041-C8EF-4CE8-B479-30AAA835EAC0.jpeg

Is this person ok?

46BE975E-6C35-42DE-A201-73244DCDD070.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Old lazy bones when she s describing a new scent of dreamzzz

"...and it s another floral one but it s like a, again kinda like another floral suncreamy floral one but slightly more, I dunno, it settles, it s just beautiful, I m a bit intrigued by the orange liquid ...

Give it up, lovely, it s all too embarrassing now.
195£ a bottle

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So absolutely nothing going on with Lydia today so she shows us a pic of the dogs with some caption I cannot be bothered to read, and her latest mug which looks like a tankard dug up frrom an archeological site! Oh so luxe!

Always deflecting and removing blame from herself, when it came out of her mouth! Great therapist she's had - I'm assuming she was told it is everyone else's fault come what may - or maybe not lol! She knows more than the therapist, she's graduated you know!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.