Lydia Millen #147 Fans are so unhinged, I wonder if her waist is cinched?

How often do you watch Lydia's You Tube videos?

• Always

• Every now and then

• I cannot stomach them anymore and rely on Tattle

• If the Tattle tea is good I'm straight onto You Tube

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the new thread title with 42 votes :m🥇For those not paying attention it references comments that consistently support Lidl, leading us to wonder if Rexysmum IS Lidl!

Thanks to @georgiecait for the great poll suggestion 🏆

* After announcing to her 1 million subs worldwide that Covid 19 is over, Lidl fell ill. It was Covid.
* Symptoms included lack of taste, listlessness and no appetite. How did she even know she was ill?
* Just two weeks on from admitting it was Covid she was still poorly and exhausted. 'Everyone' suggested she had Long Covid and she agreed. We suggested she was an ill-informed mallingerer.
* She no longer has headaches. She was dehydrated. She's drinking more water. Funny that you always had a water flask in every shot.
* The garden makeover is imminent. Garden design meetings have been held with Nicholsons. I think you'll find Grossie did it first, Lidl.
* The loo at Nicholsons features the same panelling and Barnaby Gates wallpaper as Lidl's 'powder room'. She claimed they copied her and decided that NOW is the time to formally unveil hers!
* Lidl reports that Nicholsons said her garden is "difficult". Er...I think you misheard love. They said you are difficult!
* Lidl had another Cara Mellon 'shoot'. She verbally trashed the hotel she was staying in, paid for by KM, saying it was "dilapidated" and "unloved". A bit like you Elsie!
* She spent £286 on hundreds of bulbs from Sarah Raven, a favourite of Grossie... We're looking forward to seeing you on your knees planting them!
* Outfits of the day on TikTok are becoming more and more like costumes... So far we've had shotgun wedding, middle aged bride, tavern wench, Rumlestiltskin's wife (thanks Master Midnight), Out of Africa, dominatrix Maid Marion, nurse Ratchet, Carmen Miranda, Mormon baptism and Coco the clown.
* Our 'fashion maven' paired a white sleeveless cotton dress with a tweed HC jacket and called it autumnal. Where's your cardi, girlfriend?
* She was vile to make up artist and friend Alex, calling her out for stealing, peeing, taking holidays, her choice of men and her "responsibilities". Lidl doesn't even want Alex's children at the Bunga.
* Lidl says no other make up artist will work with her. Maybe try being kind...and not coughing in her face when you might still have Covid?
* She doesn't like blowing her nose in public. So picking your nose and eating your ear wax is ok then?
* Lack of content means she resorted to lists of "things that make me smile". She couldn't manage 10 things and Mr MG didn't make the cut.
* She slammed Ali for his love of golf saying she's a "golf widow". He was practising in the garden!
* She says that golf is the third person in their marriage. Lidl, you may not be Princess Diana but we think you mean Camilla Cawwie.
* Ali not only checked the reflection of his naked torso in a Bunga window but he photographed it to treasure the beautiful moment for ever.
* Under direction from his wife Ali went threw (sic) his wardrobe and through (sic) away anything cool, trendy or with an urban vibe. He's left with a vest, a floral shirt and a brown pinstripe jacket to go with his ankle grazer trews.
* Vic posted a photo of hubby Alex with her baby niece. Lidl posted a photo of Ali with her friend's baby.
* She's turned off likes and limited interactions. Can't cope with the negativity, Lidl?

In other news
🌞* Grossie is in Abu Dhabi.
👜Vic is in Croatia with Tory Burch and doing another collaboration with Holland Cooper.
⌚ Laura Blair is at a Longines event.

Screenshots thanks to @Namina

20220826_191434.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I was click-bated yesterday and weakened and watched/skimmed the latest vlog to find out her "news".
So, she is mentally in a better place blah, blah, blah. Has learnt to overcome the negativity on the internet blah, blah, blah.
All the time she just needed more watering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the new thread title with 42 votes :m🥇For those not paying attention it references comments that consistently support Lidl, leading us to wonder if Rexysmum IS Lidl!

* After announcing to her 1 million subs worldwide that Covid 19 is over, Lidl fell ill. It was Covid.
* Symptoms included lack of taste, listlessness and no appetite. How did she even know she was ill?
* Just two weeks on from admitting it was Covid she was still poorly and exhausted. 'Everyone' suggested she had Long Covid and she agreed. We suggested she was an ill-informed mallingerer.
* She no longer has headaches. She was dehydrated. She's drinking more water. Funny that you always had a water flask in every shot.
* The garden makeover is imminent. Garden design meetings have been held with Nicholsons. I think you'll find Grossie did it first, Lidl.
* The loo at Nicholsons features the same panelling and Barnaby Gates wallpaper as Lidl's 'powder room'. She claimed they copied her and decided that NOW is the time to formally unveil hers!
* Lidl reports that Nicholsons said her garden is "difficult". Er...I think you misheard love. They said you are difficult!
* Lidl had another Cara Mellon 'shoot'. She verbally trashed the hotel she was staying in, paid for by KM, saying it was "dilapidated" and "unloved". A bit like you Elsie!
* She spent £286 on hundreds of bulbs from Sarah Raven, a favourite of Grossie... We're looking forward to seeing you on your knees planting them!
* Outfits of the day on TikTok are becoming more and more like costumes... So far we've had shotgun wedding, middle aged bride, tavern wench, Rumlestiltskin's wife (thanks Master Midnight), Out of Africa, dominatrix Maid Marion, nurse Ratchet, Carmen Miranda, Mormon baptism and Coco the clown.
* Our 'fashion maven' paired a white sleeveless cotton dress with a tweed HC jacket and called it autumnal. Where's your cardi, girlfriend?
* She was vile to make up artist and friend Alex, calling her out for stealing, peeing, taking holidays, her choice of men and her "responsibilities". Lidl doesn't even want Alex's children at the Bunga.
* Lidl says no other make up artist will work with her. Maybe try being kind...and not coughing in her face when you might still have Covid?
* She doesn't like blowing her nose in public. So picking your nose and eating your ear wax is ok then?
* Lack of content means she resorted to lists of "things that make me smile". She couldn't manage 10 things and Mr MG didn't make the cut.
* She slammed Ali for his love of golf saying she's a "golf widow". He was practising in the garden!
* She says that golf is the third person in their marriage. Lidl, you may not be Princess Diana but we think you mean Camilla Cawwie.
* Ali not only checked the reflection of his naked torso in a Bunga window but he photographed it to treasure the beautiful moment for ever.
* Under direction from his wife Ali went threw (sic) his wardrobe and through (sic) away anything cool, trendy or with an urban vibe. He's left with a vest, a floral shirt and a brown pinstripe jacket to go with his ankle grazer trews.
* Vic posted a photo of hubby Alex with her baby niece. Lidl posted a photo of Ali with her friend's baby.
* She's turned off likes and limited interactions. Can't cope with the negativity, Lidl?

In other news
👜Vic is in Croatia with Tory Burch and doing another collaboration with Holland Cooper.

View attachment 1530385
I bleeping LIVE for these intros.

Bowing down, my Queen, @Miscanthus.

Another masterpiece!! Bravo!!!!! :love: 😘 🥰 🙌 👏 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 41
There is a new Tiktok and it is bad, leg flick, stomp etc

Oh no this is too much - she's got a new handbag for Autumn, I cannot stand these Tiktoks which then get repeated as Youtube shorts. She's half naked again and wearing those witchy shoes that are totally fucked!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think she is so up herself and narc that she doesn’t care what she says, who responds, what they say, as long as people (including us) are talking she will keep going. And even if we all stopped taking about her tomorrow she would still defiantly carry on…bc she loves herself. I have no idea why!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She HAS to have the last word. It's a chronic affliction. Graduated therapy my ass, for someone so enlightened it's rather ironic that she is compelled to always clap back. The thinnest #englishcuntyfucker with the thinnest skin. LOL Yes, this is my opinion, smoosh away my words, you passive aggressive narcissistic witch!

Bet she will be doing jumpy claps when she reads this post. "THINNEST" will be all her greedy, squinty eyes focus on. Hi Lydia, you scrawny manky shitpuffin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

😂😂😂 Fantastic recap @Miscanthus - too funny. I haven’t been keeping up with the thread as away but I feel like I missed nothing with this recap- hilarious update of the life of Elsie! 👏🏽👏🏻❤👏🏽👏🏾❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

In other news

View attachment 1530385
She looks bleeping ridiculous.she has seriously lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"personal interpretations" ?! she literally said she had long covid nothing to interpret Why couldn't she just say she was wrong, whoops, hehee, jobs a good'un rather than go on the defensive.

Thing is, Carrie edited it and left in her 'diagnosis'. She for sure knows that was bollocks. Either she was too scared to mention it and edit it out or she enjoys Lidl looking stupid.

Reactions: 26
I was click-bated yesterday and weakened and watched/skimmed the latest vlog to find out her "news".
So, she is mentally in a better place blah, blah, blah. Has learnt to overcome the negativity on the internet blah, blah, blah.
All the time she just needed more watering 😂
She has learned nothing except to just be further in denial, be more passive aggressive and to put all responsibility and accountability on anyone that disagrees with her.

A truly evolved person that has progressed, would be able to respond respectfully instead of always just assuming others are haters, others are wrong, and that they expect too much of her.

Her consistent response now to any negative comment is to state that it is the other person's perception, it is wrong and it's not her problem.

Every, Single. bleeping. Time.

She has just learned to respond now by laying the blame on everyone else, making herself out to always be the victim and to rid herself of any accountability.

A true social media "influencer" would have the intelligence to know they have some responsibility to get information correct before you broadcast it to thousands or millions.

But, no, not this witch.

She will never, ever admit she is wrong.

She has just learned how to come up with the same sentiment, said a few different ways, basically stating that everyone else has a problem, a chip on their shoulder and that's not her bloody problem.

Every single time. That's her only response.

That's how she now deals with her problems and with anyone that challenges her.

Why?

Well, because she has no emotional intelligence, no interpersonal skills, no self awareness and no maturity to admit when she is wrong and when to take responsibility.

That's how an educated, insightful, evolved adult conducts themselves.

Lydiot will never be able to do that because she is not educated, not insightful and most certainly does not act like an adult.

She is a selfish child that expects everything to go her way and when it doesn't, she stomps her feet, screams like a bleeping banshee and then cries in the corner about how everyone has done her wrong and that she's the actual victim.

Yet she wonders why her online career has deteriorated so badly, the number of her followers and views have dropped like a bomb and why the negative comments calling her out have increased significantly.

It's why now she has to block more people and now even limit comments on her accounts. She literally has to disable the option for many to comment.

I bet she still is baffled why numerous brands have dropped her ass, stopped inviting her to events and trips and will not even send her a measly PR package, which in the grand scheme of things, costs these major companies just a few pennies.

Seriously, what a daft twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She was so stunning in 2018. Why is she doing so much self tan and warm tones in everything. When she wore her cool toned autumn looks with the overknee boots and big knitted sweaters she looked so good! And her cat eye too. It‘s so sad :-(
Anyway, here is a screenshot of 2018 Lidl.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 24
D983F2E2-68FB-41B9-BBCC-ECD071AC555A.jpeg

Thank you for another fab recap Captain!

I have borrowed dear @MissMidnight photo to ask if anyone understands why these ridiculous over the head with the arms poses are used? ( I think someone here aptly described it as a dinosaur pose). It looks utterly plonkerdiculous and surely it cannot be approved of as a stance for a model? From whatever angle it’s viewed from it looks awkward and entirely questionable. She used the pose whilst standing on window ledges in Bath too. Are KM photographers too timid to advise her not to do it?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She was so stunning in 2018. Why is she doing so much self tan and warm tones in everything. When she wore her cool toned autumn looks with the overknee boots and big knitted sweaters she looked so good! And her cat eye too. It‘s so sad :-(
While I agree she used to be more attractive, a centre parting is not flattering and the long straight hair makes her face look longer. I'd like to see her change her hairstyles rather than switch between an Essex face-lift bun and Farah Fawcett.
To paraphrase @Oops... .are hairdressers too timid to advise her?

Reactions: 23
Her ugly face now matches her ugly personality. Her tiktok's are an embarrassment I thought she was only buying 'classic timeless' bags why is she flogging CH and what was that white bedsheet she called a dress? one of the comments made me laugh 'the British Carrie Bradshaw' :ROFLMAO: she wishes, actually no she would probably rather be Bunny as she is so into being a grandma!:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She has learned nothing except to just be further in denial, be more passive aggressive and to put all responsibility and accountability on anyone that disagrees with her.

A truly evolved person that has progressed, would be able to respond respectfully instead of always just assuming others are haters, others are wrong, and that they expect too much of her.

Her consistent response now to any negative comment is to state that it is the other person's perception, it is wrong and it's not her problem.

Every, Single. bleeping. Time.

She has just learned to respond now by laying the blame on everyone else, making herself out to always be the victim and to rid herself of any accountability.

A true social media "influencer" would have the intelligence to know they have some responsibility to get information correct before you broadcast it to thousands or millions.

But, no, not this witch.

She will never, ever admit she is wrong.

She has just learned how to come up with the same sentiment, said a few different ways, basically stating that everyone else has a problem, a chip on their shoulder and that's not her bloody problem.

Every single time. That's her only response.

That's how she now deals with her problems and with anyone that challenges her.

Why?

Well, because she has no emotional intelligence, no interpersonal skills, no self awareness and no maturity to admit when she is wrong and when to take responsibility.

That's how an educated, insightful, evolved adult conducts themselves.

Lydiot will never be able to do that because she is not educated, not insightful and most certainly does not act like an adult.

She is a selfish child that expects everything to go her way and when it doesn't, she stomps her feet, screams like a bleeping banshee and then cries in the corner about how everyone has done her wrong and that she's the actual victim.

Yet she wonders why her online career has deteriorated so badly, the number of her followers and views have dropped like a bomb and why the negative comments calling her out have increased significantly.

It's why now she has to block more people and now even limit comments on her accounts. She literally has to disable the option for many to comment.

I bet she still is baffled why numerous brands have dropped her ass, stopped inviting her to events and trips and will not even send her a measly PR package, which in the grand scheme of things, costs these major companies just a few pennies.

Seriously, what a daft twit.
SPOT. ON.

It is so absurd and ironic really that she doesn't realize she is just repeating the same behavioral patterns repackaged in a pretend-"kind" and clinically coach-approved way. Just a more sophisticated manner of still being condescending, and reactive.

Ohhhh deaaaaar.

Someone send her the book "The Emperor's New Clothes".

Old dogs, new tricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her face was already messed up by 2018. Look at the chin, it takes up most of her face. I think she looked best before her wedding.
I know we kept saying last year that she should go back to the wavy, voluminous hair ( because that’s how she wore it when she looked good), and she eventually listened, but it doesn’t look the same on her anymore.
Now people are suggesting she should go back to having a straight long bob, but I honestly don’t think it would produce any improvements. It’s her face. And because her features are so different now, it doesn’t matter what hairstyle she goes with, she will never look as good as she used to. Although I agree, that this dry haystack she has now does her no favours, it looks dated, unkempt and too big for her gaunt face.There’s no going back now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she fluff everything. Her comments could be 3x as short if she didn’t try and sound so ‘intelligent’. She tries way too hard and it’s so obvious 😂
It's called "word salad". Meghan Markle does the same ... here's an example :

Screenshot_20220827-100819_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.