Lydia Millen #145 The ship is sinking....from Luisaviaroma hauls to kitchen garden hauls via Waitrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tell anyone, but they all talk(talked) back to me like I am a dog. Perfect arrangement. Dogs are a bit of a passion. 🐕
Oh, I believe you because Ellie talk back to me too. It's just that sometimes, I don't understand her so it frustrates her. :D

I love dogs so much. They are incredibly smart and kind animals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is Ellie? I can’t see her…👀

Ali gets no say. He eats what he’s told, wears what he’s told, says what he’s told then repeats it back (fragrance wardrobe, Daxon etc) so no, it’s unlikely he even knows there’s a seriously difficult dog coming into his life. No one who hasn’t had experience of this breed would choose one. She likes the look of the puppy and that’s where it stops. It’s a scent hound ( she would call it a fragrance hound) and it will run rings round both of them. They will need to put fences up everywhere because this dog bulldozes wherever it wants to go! They can SUFFER excruciatingly with dermatitis,, eye infections, ear problems, elbow and hip problems. This dog is a minefield if you don’t want to put any effort in. He will be left entirely to Ali and it will become almost a full time job for him. They prefer to be single dogs too. Quite frankly there are few worse choices she could have made - but hey - the puppy looks nice so ….
The greedy moo even told him how many Tim Tams he could have Still can t get over the fact she decided they would eat a whole packet before bed and that she didn’t even offer the extra biccie to the little fella.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lidl’s pregnancy fauxnnouncement is stupid and a grab for engagement. Imagine being scared of the pregnancy sickness and not at all thoughtful about actually raising a child to be a healthy and considerate human being. Her priorities and thought process are so screwed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When your husband just looks more feminine and elegant than you do😂

Watch it lidl, Cassie Thorpe has just got an orange mini Kelly. She says they are really really hard to get!!
What do you know, it's a mini bag. Hermès no less. In a fun colour like orange and without a twilly on wrist or in hair, it's kind of.... Cute?

Reactions: 11
She only mentions 2 nephews and 1 niece - that’s her brothers kids. Shame that she doesn’t think to mention the other side of the family - Ali’s brother has 3 or 4 kids. I think his other brother’s girlfriend had a baby recently too.
I treat all my nieces and nephews from both sides of the family equally, even though they are scattered across different countries.
This is typical of Lydia - favouritism, discrimination, selfish, uncaring. Kids don’t understand this crazy adult behaviour, but when they are teenagers they will certainly see through Auntie Lydia.
She doesn’t even seem comfortable around her own half Sister. That said, she doesn’t even appear to be at ease in the presence of her Husband!
Spare us all 9 months of misery & complaining - don’t get pregnant Moany Millen

3C16214D-D1B3-47AE-A94A-93B078E9E2E5.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Well well. I guess she’s not using her game changing shampoo whatever it was called… deal must be over. So now she’s using a bar of soap 🫤 in the never ending beg for Thyme products and free stays.

Her hair already looks hella GREASY BEFORE she puts a minimum of TEN pumps from the roots down. So much that when she brushes it through with her affiliate link hair brush it looks WET. I don’t think this is how these oils are supposed to be used. Any hair expert tattlers?

Lydiot the oil slick before

097F2053-27C7-4094-9387-0B8C313554EE.jpeg

After 😱

65E886B7-438C-47CC-BBA4-43B91F71C3C8.jpeg

0CD516A0-566E-4D62-B7CF-3271542578F0.jpeg

Same day post from Negin (hours before copycat Lydiot). Only the ends and a small amount of her own successful brand. Look at her hair! 🦁 it’s as gorgeous as Nikki’s!

B5B7F548-14CF-4FEE-AD55-A33003B9DD73.jpeg
51EB5377-D50B-4B44-AEC7-833791DBD6DA.jpeg

Lydia I think you are doing it wrong! Of course… the woman who uses 24 sprays of perfume instead of 2… uses 10x more oil and too often. Lol

Adding this reminder of what her hair looked like last week. Omg woman you have to use less of that oil and more than a bar of soap to wash your hair! But I’m sure she will blame the hairdresser or the oil or the soap for this hot mess she created.

51D4D945-E428-4119-8C49-AD577537480D.jpeg
5D95B1BF-2101-4A51-9CEE-A3A954EFEAF2.jpeg
411439E8-004B-4313-98AF-E850533190BE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well well. I guess she’s not using her game changing shampoo whatever it was called… deal must be over. So now she’s using a bar of soap 🫤 in the never ending beg for Thyme products and free stays.

Her hair already looks hella GREASY BEFORE she puts a minimum of TEN pumps from the roots down. So much that when she brushes it through with her affiliate link hair brush it looks WET. I don’t think this is how these oils are supposed to be used. Any hair expert tattlers?
I only ever put a small quantity of oil on my hair when it’s clean, normally wet and just on the ends. I did my full head overnight a few times - but I tend to over wash it the next day so that it isn’t lank from over oiling. My hair doesn’t really need to be fully coated.
Lydia as usual goes to the extreme and uses as much oil as a tanker heading to a refinery
So are we to assume the expensive Olaplex treatments and hair vitamin gummies didn’t work? Maybe she should stop the excessive heat styling and hair strand stretching to achieve the bouncy curl look and just go to the hairdressers more regularly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm no hair expert but I think she needs to use a leave in conditioner overnight on her hair and use a heat protecting spray before she uses tongs/straighteners. Looks to me like she has just applied oil to the top strands of her hair she would be better off sectioning her damp hair then applying the oil, so all her hair gets an even coating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just me, or is she (and other influencers) trying to imitate (whilst failing to do so) the Sammie Jefcoate "get ready with me" - there is a style to her "get ready with me" videos and I see it popping up more and more now. Not an original cell in her body.
Yes I always think this, and Lidl is no Sammie. Lidl doesn't have an ounce of authenticity or personal style in her whole body.

Reactions: 6
I'm no hair expert but I think she needs to use a leave in conditioner overnight on her hair and use a heat protecting spray before she uses tongs/straighteners. Looks to me like she has just applied oil to the top strands of her hair she would be better off sectioning her damp hair then applying the oil, so all her hair gets an even coating.

Whatever she is actually doing is probably different to what she's saying she's doing to her hair! We all thought it looked worse after it had been Despina'd, and now months later it looks really really bad. Fried ends, grey strands throughout, flyaway, red bits, khaki tone, dry and the big curls don't hide it. She's gone back to her Essex/Towie blow dry-not using heartless curls anymore then?? But she shouldn't be advertising hair products at all looking like that - Hairburst? has that finished now, obviously don't work!!!

I see Nicky with the good hair has just done a photo shoot for her hair care range launch - I bet that has upset Lydia!

So this week she's copying Victoria with the pregnancy chat, I looked at Sammi Jefcoate's page after comments above and see she has a gorgeous barn conversion home and was modelling a leather corset recently - erm Lydia!!!

Very amusing - watch her latest TikTok 7 outfits 7 days - she's just used videos from her phone cobbled together to make this - check out the flowers on the dressing room island they are totally different each time she's wearing another outfit! Lazy lazy Lydia!!

LA Way is modelling another KM denim dress and Aldi is in Mallorca with Elsie's straw bag - a much nicer companion than his wife!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Whatever she is actually doing is probably different to what she's saying she's doing to her hair! We all thought it looked worse after it had been Despina'd, and now months later it looks really really bad. Fried ends, grey strands throughout, flyaway, red bits, khaki tone, dry and the big curls don't hide it. She's gone back to her Essex/Towie blow dry-not using heartless curls anymore then?? But she shouldn't be advertising hair products at all looking like that - Hairburst? has that finished now, obviously don't work!!!

I see Nicky with the good hair has just done a photo shoot for her hair care range launch - I bet that has upset Lydia!

So this week she's copying Victoria with the pregnancy chat, I looked at Sammi Jefcoate's page after comments above and see she has a gorgeous barn conversion home and was modelling a leather corset recently - erm Lydia!!!

Very amusing - watch her latest TikTok 7 outfits 7 days - she's just used videos from her phone cobbled together to make this - check out the flowers on the dressing room island they are totally different each time she's wearing another outfit! Lazy lazy Lydia!!

LA Way is modelling another KM denim dress and Aldi is in Mallorca with Elsie's straw bag - a much nicer companion than his wife!
What is little wee aldi up to in Mallorca ? She must have been furious that she couldn‘t go!!

• Haha
He's there with Maui Jim which is a sunglasses brand!

Why are her pyjamas always creased, always - how lazy she is!

• Sick
She talks so much tit, her hair is feeling healthy and looking it too. No Lydia you hair looks very dry and unhealthy, theres no shine to it, it’s never looked worse and an oil you have used for a couple of weeks won’t change that.

Reactions: 26
SHE IS MANIC. That latest video, she's just crazy. So agitated. Honestly, how can anyone watch that and not feel concerned!?

*cough cough* no filler *cough cough* I call bullshit *cough cough*

Screenshot_20220803-165831_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220803-170001_Gallery.jpg

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.