Lydia Millen #145 The ship is sinking....from Luisaviaroma hauls to kitchen garden hauls via Waitrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such good points! She must have 45 FREE coats of "dreams" from the KM collections ALONE so she was more inclined to fall into the name brand trap at bister. I'm sorry but that is a LOT for a coat no matter who you are. Especially if she has broken bathrooms and shiny chrome switchplates.
As our @Oops... has discussed on the Feng Shui thread, the removal of the kitchen door was a bad idea. Reader's Digest version : Money (good fortune ?) comes in (front door) and straight out (the folding doors). Hope I've interpreted this correctly. £3000 on a coat but she is never going to feel the blessing or quality or quantity of that money until she changes her attitude.
And puts the kitchen back up lol.
Easy come, easy go.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s all class🙄🙄🙄
But Lydia claims she doesn’t like to show skin and is different from how she used to be!! Ok 👍 Lydia whatever and she wonder’s why she is the most hated woman next to Elle Darby!! Spare Me!!! There’s nothing left to the imagination because she’s showed every inch of her body!! It’s because she’s proud!! Yeah we know you tell us every vlog how beautiful your hair is, how good your face look’s!! Does anyone notice when she open’s clothes on camera she makes that noise of breathing in like ahhhh orgasmic like!!! Just wow!! For heaven sake’s they are just clothes!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What is this new word mooch she kept overusing in the last vlog?
Interestingly - google says this: ask for or obtain (something) without paying for it although I assume she really meant walk aimlessly
I confess I use the word 'mooch' very occasionally and it was a word I grew up with.
It just means to have a look around as far as I'm concerned.

Josie and Charlie use the word and you know Lydia she’s faking it till she makes it!! Unfortunately it’s a fail every time!! When Lydia tries to act like she’s upper class she goes overboard and you can tell and it’s secondhand embarrassment!!! She begins her vlogs in using her posh accent and by the end of the conversation she’s out of que!!😂🙈😳 So she was on the streets of London wearing her fake Patek Fillipe she she poo so she was trying to act like she was the tit!!! I think she said it over five times and it just sounded ridiculous! If we say that in America we are saying for example My brother in law is a mooch! Meaning he is taking all my stuff and is pretty much a bum!! Or let me take or steal interm’s of food or things!
It's not an upper class word...more likely to be Midland's dialect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah I'm Australian and use Mooch like you do @Miscanthus - to have a wander and a browse. I might say 'I had a mooch through the shops on Oxford Street' or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I confess I use the word 'mooch' very occasionally and it was a word I grew up with.
It just means to have a look around as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks, I learned something. :)

I'm appalled she wants another dog. She hates her dogs once they grow up. She only likes them as puppies, like they are now toys.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

I'm appalled she wants another dog. She hates her dogs once they grow up. She only likes them as puppies, like they are now toys.
Thank you 😊
Exactly...I feel she wants a dog that stays like a puppy for longer.
Also, there has never been any attempt to train Berkeley. He was just thrown into the household and Porter had to show him the ropes. She loses interest after the initial adrenaline rush.

Ha ha....just looked up " mooch " and the Urban Dictionary sums up Lidl!

Screenshot_20220803-082641_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

But does Aldi want another dog? Does Aldi ever have a say in anything at all? It seems to be 'what Lidl wants Lidl has to have'.....very weird dynamics in that relationship!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Also, there has never been any attempt to train Berkeley. He was just thrown into the household and Porter had to show him the ropes. She loses interest after the initial adrenaline rush.
They are grown dogs who still pee in the kitchen because she obviously forgets to let them out to pee and poop. Or she ignors when they try to let her know.
You can have an occasional accident and that's fine and normal, it can happen but not as a regular thing.

My dog will be 2 years old in 5 days. We live alone in a small apartment and I work full time so she's used to being home alone for most of the day.
I always leave a pad for her in case he can't hold it in, she's a small dog, but with time, she started waiting for me to get home and take her out. I think dogs are generally clean animals and like to do their business outside and not where they live. Very rarely she will have and accident at home, like something resets but I don't see that as a problem, it rarely happens.

So, I also think she did't even try to properly train her dogs. When they're puppies, it's a lot of work, they constantly pee and you have to keep track of their activities and react quickly. They have to urge after the wake up, after hey eat, after playing, anything that moves their body and their little bladder. But she gets bored, she doesn't want to do the work, she just wants content and then she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They are grown dogs who still pee in the kitchen because she obviously forgets to let them out to pee and poop. Or she ignors when they try to let her know.
You can have an occasional accident and that's fine and normal, it can happen but not as a regular thing.

My dog will be 2 years old in 5 days. We live alone in a small apartment and I work full time so she's used to being home alone for most of the day.
I always leave a pad for her in case he can't hold it in, she's a small dog, but with time, she started waiting for me to get home and take her out. I think dogs are generally clean animals and like to do their business outside and not where they live. Very rarely she will have and accident at home, like something resets but I don't see that as a problem, it rarely happens.

So, I also think she did't even try to properly train her dogs. When they're puppies, it's a lot of work, they constantly pee and you have to keep track of their activities and react quickly. They have to urge after the wake up, after hey eat, after playing, anything that moves their body and their little bladder. But she gets bored, she doesn't want to do the work, she just wants content and then she's done.
Aww, your dog sounds such a sweetheart. Photo please!
We saw Lidl attempt to train Porter but she didn't keep it up and she never even tried with Berkeley. As for tuning in to what your pet needs, she is too selfish for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she thinks having kids would change her life for the worst ? So being scared of being ill was the same fear Zoe had ( Zoe n Alfie) I feel like it comes to a point where would u just go through that in order to have a beautiful child also she’s 34?!?! Since when
I actually applaud Lidl for being honest about her confused feelings about children. It's refreshing to hear the physical and emotional reasons to question pregnancy and children. Not many people will discuss that because there are a lot of judgemental people out there.
Also, she is only 34. Most women are just establishing their careers at that age and taking time out to have children can stall your career progress or even end it.
Children are not for everybody and not having maternal feelings does not signify whether you will make a good mother.
Also, not everybody can have children.
I do question whether she should have children because of the way she treats her pets and because of her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
As our @Oops... has discussed on the Feng Shui thread, the removal of the kitchen door was a bad idea. Reader's Digest version : Money (good fortune ?) comes in (front door) and straight out (the folding doors). Hope I've interpreted this correctly. £3000 on a coat but she is never going to feel the blessing or quality or quantity of that money until she changes her attitude.
And puts the kitchen back up lol.
Easy come, easy go.
Dearest @Namima 💜 - Don’t forget the drains and loos that don’t work too! That’s a mahoosive no no…as illnesses of the tummy might be the result! You get the drains sorted out in ANY house first, otherwise you are surrounding yourself with REALLY negative energy. Couple that up with the fast flow of chi through the house without the door…I predicted at the time the problems this may cause…Still no door. She knows best…🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually applaud Lidl for being honest about her confused feelings about children. It's refreshing to hear the physical and emotional reasons to question pregnancy and children. Not many people will discuss that because there are a lot of judgemental people out there.
Also, she is only 34. Most women are just establishing their careers at that age and taking time out to have children can stall your career progress or even end it.
Children are not for everybody and not having maternal feelings does not signify whether you will make a good mother.
Also, not everybody can have children.
I do question whether she should have children because of the way she treats her pets and because of her personality.
It's funny she addressed this matter when only last week Victoria made a whole post about going child free 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You don't have to ask twice. I will post a few photos in links ☺

This is Ellie.
She's not thrilled with the clothing.

And I will spam you with just a few more where you can see she's not actually a grumpy puppy:
one
two
three
four

I this you can really see her character in the photos. 🥰
Where is Ellie? I can’t see her…👀

But does Aldi want another dog? Does Aldi ever have a say in anything at all? It seems to be 'what Lidl wants Lidl has to have'.....very weird dynamics in that relationship!!!
Ali gets no say. He eats what he’s told, wears what he’s told, says what he’s told then repeats it back (fragrance wardrobe, Daxon etc) so no, it’s unlikely he even knows there’s a seriously difficult dog coming into his life. No one who hasn’t had experience of this breed would choose one. She likes the look of the puppy and that’s where it stops. It’s a scent hound ( she would call it a fragrance hound) and it will run rings round both of them. They will need to put fences up everywhere because this dog bulldozes wherever it wants to go! They can SUFFER excruciatingly with dermatitis,, eye infections, ear problems, elbow and hip problems. This dog is a minefield if you don’t want to put any effort in. He will be left entirely to Ali and it will become almost a full time job for him. They prefer to be single dogs too. Quite frankly there are few worse choices she could have made - but hey - the puppy looks nice so ….

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Click on links. ☺
What links? Where?

Ignore me I am Queen of the Ludites ! I have just clicked on the headings and found her…She’s soooo lovely. She looks very refined and very ladylike 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What links? Where?

Ignore me I am Queen of the Ludites ! I have just clicked on the headings and found her…She’s soooo lovely. She looks very refined and very ladylike 💜
Thank you! She 's the boss of the house and has me wrapped around her finger, I admit I spoiled her. She's my first dog and I'm quite inexperienced but I think I'm doing a pretty good job. She's well behaved and she looooooves everybody. She just wants to shower everyone with love and kisses.
You know, my dad would come to my place for months when I got her, stupid pride, I don't know why but when he finally caved in and met her, he fell in love! He loves her like a grand daughter, it's bizzare.

Dogs know how to win you over and get under your skin. And then you have Lydia with that cold "OFF!" that I hate hearing so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you! She 's the boss of the house and has me wrapped around her finger, I admit I spoiled her. She's my first dog and I'm quite inexperienced but I think I'm doing a pretty good job. She's well behaved and she looooooves everybody. She just wants to shower everyone with love and kisses.
You know, my dad would come to my place for months when I got her, stupid pride, I don't know why but when he finally caved in and met her, he fell in love! He loves her like a grand daughter, it's bizzare.

Dogs know how to win you over and get under your skin. And then you have Lydia with that cold "OFF!" that I hate hearing so much.
There are so many different opinions on dogs. For instance all mine have been rescues and all of them old dogs when they came to me. I voice trained them all so they would turn on a sixpence on command. ( it could save their lives) This proved you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I then let them be themselves (providing their behaviour was acceptable in my home). I ended up with the best behaved, most affectionate dogs you could imagine. I feed/fed them raw food and talk to them as if they were human friends. Don’t tell anyone, but they all talk(talked) back to me like I am a dog. Perfect arrangement. Dogs are a bit of a passion. 🐕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.