Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry, @Chels71 - My God, your loss is heartbreaking. I hope you have the fondest, most lovely memories of your beautiful boy . You are such an inspiration - you always post such upbeat posts and are such fun company - we are so incredibly lucky to know you. XX

Reactions: 40
New here - couldn’t help but post..
Never known anyone who regularly goes on 30k ‘wine walks’ as claimed on tik tok, to be so unprepared for a 26k hike…
surely as it’s less than the ‘usual’ walks claimed the long walk would be a breeze, you’d know what footwear to have and would pack appropriate snacks

Reactions: 44
Seems like Lyds has met her match with table cutlery. She appears to be intimidated and confused by cutlery ...

Tonight's vlog : take note of the cutlery

Tonight's IG stories : the placement of the cutlery changes between 2 stories

Reactions: 37

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Sooooo, does li’l Aldi do his own food shopping then? The Waitrose shop appeared to be all stuff for the evil witch apart from the smoked salmon which she tried to keep for herself til Aldi found some gumption and snapped at her, (hurrah!!!)

Reactions: 25
Latest vlog is a proper exercise in futility.

Who hikes during heat wave consuming copious amounts of alcohol? Gosh it was embarrassing. Her drunk face filmed over their short 3hr lunch break speaks for itself.
There were quite a few little nods towards our Tattle familia and boy did it come across rather too on the nose. We see you, naughty peeper!

Also, I'm more convinced than ever Lidl and Cawwie are in fact more than simple besties. No matter what she spews about bonding over breakfast with Ali.

Reactions: 30
She’s also brain washed her husband into dressing like a Grandpa

Reactions: 19
More clickbait, I presume ?

View attachment 1427013

The boobies. Yikes.
I actually feel bad for her.
View attachment 1427026View attachment 1427027View attachment 1427028
It's very clear that Lydia didn't follow the aftercare instructions she was given by her surgeon after she had her implants replaced earlier this year, but if you compare this to what she had before:

That was worse.

With the right angle, her current implants look pretty normal

(Although there's probably a lot of retouching going on here)

Reactions: 17
That pic is all touched up!! We saw the real ones in today’s pics. A good boob looks good from every and any angle

Reactions: 17
Boy her subscribers who usually praise the ground she walks on flip on her faster than a fly on shit!!! They can get mad when they feel they’ve seen Lydia for what she is but like us knowing she’s bad and her past shortcomings we can’t say anything or they go after you! But I remember when she first got Porter and how horrible she was and her subscribers had to beg and pled for months before she got smart because she seen the hate from everyone except for the one psycho girl what was her name Suzette A.K.A. Lydia!! But I think the hypocrisy!!

Reactions: 19
Lol the KM picture is laughable. I reckon whoever touched up that bad boy put more work in it than Lidl did with the whole "collection".

I'm so sorry you and your family had to experience such thing. Ultimately, you're right, actions speak louder than words. And our Lydia loves to waffle on about whatever currently suits her narrative the best. Harmless for the most part, however there are rare occasions when she does unfathomable amount of damage to less fortunate people through her flippant and selfish actions.

One way or another, her cunty ways catch up with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Why does she call it "Macmillan Cancer Research"?
Macmillan Cancer Support and Cancer Research are two entirely different charities that do different things.

Reactions: 27
Aww you are and everyone in this group have been the sweetest group of people in my entire life!!! I’ve never felt like I belonged anywhere but everyone actually cares and also make me laugh!! My son was my everything and I’ll always keep him in a very special place in my heart!! You all mean so much to me!!!

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.