Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss to all of the above plus, I hate to say it but I think Aldi is going down the same route. Somehow the two of them acting the same way is positively repulsive. Shame on them both.

Reactions: 34
I think I will be taking a break.
Big hugs to you Oops...you'll be okay... (Well, that's what I used to tell my eldest daughter every time she used to fall over as a youngster. It used to work in that situation, but I'm not sure about here...)
I could use Carrie and Niki's tactic, and suggest that you 'breathe, chicken' - may I offer you a banana?

Reactions: 19
Sending lots of love your way. I do hope your mum continues to get better with each passing day.

I do think it lovely when someone as shallow and horrible as Lidl can unite such a great bunch of people and really, when all is said and done that is all that matters.

Reactions: 21
Thank you so kindly @Sofie

Reactions: 14
Sorry for your loss @Stefano . hope you will feel better soon.

So I don’t want to be conspicuous, but did she say her room number is 666? no more to say about that little witchy bitch. Evil people will be exposed …

Really lydl, how can you make a vlog so damn boring? And why is she selling the orange shit skirt ?

Alis lip? Perhaps a secret guy bite ..

Reactions: 13
Agree with every word of this,she is truly vulgar.Still the chav twat she always was.

Yessss to all of the above plus, I hate to say it but I think Aldi is going down the same route. Somehow the two of them acting the same way is positively repulsive. Shame on them both.
Vulgar chav twats.

Reactions: 15
Just reading the last three pages over breakfast and in tears at the sad things other tattlers are enduring, and how lovely everyone is on here - polar opposite of the travesty we are here for! Sending love to @Stefano @blue_orchid and @Oops... and everyone else going through real devastating issues in life!

Reactions: 32
Glad you mum is on the mend lovely, sending lots of love and gentle hugs

Reactions: 14
I’ve always loved Blue. Didn’t realise they’d come out with this amazing song! Thank you for sharing and I’m so sorry for your loss, praying for you

Reactions: 9
So sorry to hear that your mum continues to have health concerns - it’s very hard for you. I hope she continues to improve but I feel having you by her side has been an enormous comfort. Sending lots of love.

Reactions: 18
Aww... thank you
Having just washed my hair in the shower with one hand I am sooo with your mom!
If my hair is OK, I'm OK!
That's tricky... being across the pond. Hope everything improves from now on.
Glad to hear you can wash your hair one-hand, you are way more advanced than lazy Lydiot who can’t even wash hers with two hands. Great to hear you are doing well @Miscanthus

Reactions: 21
I'm so sorry for your loss @Stefano may your precious Princess furbaby rest in peace on the rainbow road, tanto amore 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

and sending love and prayers to you @blue_orchid, I really hope your lovely Mum's recovery and health improves at such a worrying time for you xxx

Reactions: 15

I’ll lend a willing ear anytime, life throws us curve balls and we have to deal but it does help to share and I’m glad you were able to. We humans need only two things in life: to be understood and to belong. I think this thread offers a bit of both. Namaste.

I think I will be taking a break.
Don't beat yourself up, you misunderstood, it happens. Now, make a cup of tea, I’ll do the same and we’ll both have a banana and de stress, honestly, you’ll feel much better afterwards

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Her vlogs are getting longer and longer and more and more rambling. Of course, she says she’s really enjoying vlogging and has found her mojo..

But I suspect she is desperately trying to increase revenue. Even if her followers try to skip ads, it’s unlikely that they can and the adsense is going to bring in a hefty sum for these marathon vlogs.

Reactions: 24
Latest stories headline:
“It’s not very often a piece from
My Karen Millen collection come back into stock” said Lydia. Well that’s because people are returning your China made, polyester crap because the quality is shit darling, not because of the demand

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.