Lydia Millen #140 Since hubby Ali is winning the bread, it’s his name in the title of this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly... so she's what 32... minus the milton keynes 8 years and lets say 4 yrs for university/ibiza.... that leaves 20 years where... Watford? Is that town considered country or suburb of London or just it's own city? I'm from the US so I don't want to ASSume lol
Watford is a town in the county of Hertfordshire. It is not a city or a suburb of London. Prices can be high due to its proximity to London but it has deprived areas. Lidl prefers to say she is from Rickmansworth to the south west as that is more upmarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m late to the party but I cannot believe her followers who praise her for being so empathetic and caring, telling her to look after herself after her terrible experience of seeing a woman faint at Ascot. Are these people so thick that they can’t see through her act? The extent of her concern is totally exaggerated, when she described the “impact” I assumed someone had fallen from a balcony which would be understandably distressing, but people faint sometimes in hot weather Then she goes on and on about how shaken she is and how all she wants is to know she is okay. BULL tit. All you want is the associated “glory” of being close to an “event” and exaggerating the circumstances to garner sympathy and admiration from others over how your poor delicate self suffered as a result. God she’s so transparent. I fear for society when I see those comments from people who can’t see through her!
Agree 100% - she made a situation that was not about her all about her. Also, as horrible as it must’ve been for the person who fainted (and her friends/family) it didn’t sound like that big of a deal. Lydia reminds me of a kid who wants to get out of doing some work so pretends to be upset by something she clearly doesn’t give two hoots about.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Watford is a town in the county of Hertfordshire. It is not a city or a suburb of London. Prices can be high due to its proximity to London but it has deprived areas. Lidl prefers to say she is from Rickmansworth to the south west as that is more upmarket.
Love how she thinks Rickmansworth is the country. It’s pretty much got a tube stop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree 100% - she made a situation that was not about her all about her. Also, as horrible as it must’ve been for the person who fainted (and her friends/family) it didn’t sound like that big of a deal. Lydia reminds me of a kid who wants to get out of doing some work so pretends to be upset by something she clearly doesn’t give two hoots about.
She absolutely made it all about herself. She failed to comment any further than the sound of the fall, and her frozen state and Ali stepping into the rescuer role. No disrespect to the women involved, but likely a fainting episode due to any choice of circumstances, just unfortunate that Elsie was nearby🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
She's flogging the gummies again, how the mighty have fallen 😂 Ps she was only mighty in her head 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Not usually one to post on this thread, but seeing that Lydia went to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers last night? 🙄 it really annoys me and I don’t know why? 😂
It probably annoys you because it’s shocking that Lyds enjoys RHCP. I can’t imagine that she’s a true fan. Or maybe she is/was, and it’s just a bit annoying because she seems like the mean basic girl when RHCP were famous and it’s irritating that these girls who don’t know much about music and more about MTV are “fans”. Lol. It’s a “purist” music lover POV, perhaps. :LOL:

Watched the first 7 min of her new vid; wtf is wrong with her accent!? At about 6:40 she suddenly enunciates weirdly as if she’s Fleur… why does she try SO hard to sound posh? It’s ok to not grow up posh and be well to do as an adult, surely? So much for her proud to be self made BS, why does she constantly try to pretend she came from something or some place she didn’t!? And why doesn’t anyone who knows her call her out on this phoney ass tit? If my partner suddenly heard me flipping accents for no reason then surely he’d think me mad or a twit!? Either way she’s doing a tit job of it as all my friends can hear the wannabe accent right away! :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So her new YT is clickbait titled "I'm Home" and there she is standing in front of a beautiful Cotswold house. Oh how you wish this was your home Lydia, yet you will be going home to your new build bungalow. In your dreams my dear, in your dreams :D
Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 17.17.59.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
When you are so dumb you bite the hand that feeds you!

Yes Lydia

YOU!

All you are shilling are Amazon dresses and you slag them off because the shirring isn't to your liking on their dresses, except the white floral one! That's really going to make your followers rush out and buy clothes from Amazon, when everyone else has sales on now and you can get lovely summer dresses from H&M, ASOS and Zara and Mango - cheaper than your Amazon polyester crap.

Also, I really think KM should not be happy about her constantly flogging Amazon dresses - she never promoted Amazon shoes or knitwear only dresses!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm trying to find the words but I can't :LOL: want some salad with that mozzarella hun?

1656347321326.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
This was suggested on YT; not sure if this was posted before? Apologies in advance if this is repeated!

Also to be fair this lady comes across as pretty annoying, she starts her piece on Lidl only starts at about the 16min mark. My main point is to say that it appears from the comments that the detractors are increasing and generally all have the same gripes… it’s crazy she doesn’t take this useful info to pivot amend salvage her career.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Gosh for all the free PR gifts and money in the world I wouldn't want her sad existence of a life! wondering around her bung with nothing to do.

Said she is ahead on her videos-that's because you have nothing else going on and no PR trips.
Wondering why her Strawberries arn't doing so good...hmm could that be because you only water then every 3 days or when you remember?
Doesn't know how to fold in egg whites
Said she has loved Thyme for years-Liar only loved Thyme since you have become a fake country c**t!
Looks like she's come wrapped up as a gift in that pathetic ribbon she's tied around her waist.

She wants some cake forks-why, you haven't learn how to use normal cutlery yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gosh for all the free PR gifts and money in the world I wouldn't want her sad existence of a life! wondering around her bung with nothing to do.

Said she is ahead on her videos-that's because you have nothing else going on and no PR trips.
Wondering why her Strawberries arn't doing so good...hmm could that be because you only water then every 3 days or when you remember?
Doesn't know how to fold in egg whites
Said she has loved Thyme for years-Liar only loved Thyme since you have become a fake country c**t!
Looks like she's come wrapped up as a gift in that pathetic ribbon she's tied around her waist.

She wants some cake forks-why, you haven't learn how to use normal cutlery yet!
Just go to ikea for the cake forks lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she planting lavender in the garden if she's selling up?

OMG that white bikini top is giving off Ibiza stripper vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So who is copying who? Josie was in her garden in her last vlog with her Dior makeup brush (didn't know what she was using it for) Now I know because Lydia is copying her technique of brushing pollen onto her lemon trees :sleep:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
More bad news on this side of the earth! Muffin has a stone stuck in her insides and the only solution seems to be to open her up with the risk that the whole procedure might kill her. She went into have her teeth cleaned and a general check up and this it what they discovered. If I make it to the end of this f…ing year well that will be amazing. Six months of pure hell, I am a bit like lidl swimming , not long before that head goes under. Sorry !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Watching her flog she said she often missed lunch so what happened to hello box they both were promoting in other videos duuhhh 😏

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.