Lydia Millen #140 Since hubby Ali is winning the bread, it’s his name in the title of this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked. Is she dancing like her Tic Tok reel?
Here yer go ... @Margo Polo

Tickets for the concert were probably gifted from the Office Elf ... ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Screenshot_20220627-045229_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Her over-enunciation is soooo jarring. Lydia, it doesn’t sound natural and it certainly doesn’t sound posh. You need help.
We all know who she is trying to copy she can’t do anything off her own back - what a pretentious awful stupid *t**t!

I'm speechless! That voice over is so weird, it's a bit creepy!
She sound so fake and sickly sweet, maybe she watched "Bridgerton" recently as the actresses articulate a bit like that (to me).
Go to rosielondoner’s IG account she is copying her voiceovers exactly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Good Morning, and welcome to today! 🌹

You find me this morning with my Fortune Teller’s headscarf turbaned around my head. I’m sitting at a little wooden table with my Easyglobe crystal ball and my Acme Thunderer whistle around my neck. I keep staring into my crystal ball but the wretched mists won’t clear. I can only deduce from this that there are things I’m not supposed to know. I don’t plan to give up though and will give it a bit more time.

In the meantime here is a joke:-

A skeleton walks into a bar and asks for a pint of beer…and…a mop…

Yes! I have my coat right here…

Peace…✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s wearing the blue and white erdem dress AGAIN!

View attachment 1371861

But every time she wears it the cost-per-wear goes down so madam is quite pleased with herself. 🙄

Money really has become tight hey Lydia, I’ve never heard you utter the phrase “cost-per-wear” prior to your latest vlog!

I can only assume that she returns the COUNTLESS items she’s seen wearing once only, or, she never paid for them in the first place.

Reactions: 25
Hasn't she got one of those vases on the table at the bottom of the basement stairs, and a dozen more in the loft 😂
And much like her Kelly bags, she'll never show a close-up. An authentic Delft blue from Royal Delft (Porceleyne Fles) has a trademark on the bottom with the initials of the artisan who hand-painted the item.
delft_trademark_AJP1127.jpg

No doubt Lydia's dust-collecting pottery is just stamped, not hand painted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just discovered Josie. Who copied who ? They are literally the same person but appearance wise different.
Our Lyds definitely copied Josie - Josie has always worn dresses like that x Lydia is also copying Rosielondoner with her voiceovers! We all know Lydia doesn’t talk like that! Now all this costal grandmother tit it’s doing my head in!

I was just on TikTok and came across Lydiat in my algorithm god knows what I did to deserve that. Can someone tell me what on earth happened to her voice it’s completely different has she gotten a vocal coach to sound posh? I’m so confused I haven’t watched her youtube in over a year I watched the video 3 times thinking how is that her voice?
She’s copied rosielondoners voice overs you listen to hers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good Morning, and welcome to today! 🌹

You find me this morning with my Fortune Teller’s headscarf turbaned around my head. I’m sitting at a little wooden table with my Easyglobe crystal ball and my Acme Thunderer whistle around my neck. I keep staring into my crystal ball but the wretched mists won’t clear. I can only deduce from this that there are things I’m not supposed to know. I don’t plan to give up though and will give it a bit more time.

In the meantime here is a joke:-

A skeleton walks into a bar and asks for a pint of beer…and…a mop…

Yes! I have my coat right here…

Peace…✌
Ha ha ….. I haven’t heard that joke in YEARS !
My daughter was asked to tell a joke when she was interviewed for her senior school and she told that one …. I didn’t even know she knew it !
Love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her completely copying the voice of the londoner tiktoker is so embarrassing. Cannot stop cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And much like her Kelly bags, she'll never show a close-up. An authentic Delft blue from Royal Delft (Porceleyne Fles) has a trademark on the bottom with the initials of the artisan who hand-painted the item.
View attachment 1372966
No doubt Lydia's dust-collecting pottery is just stamped, not hand painted.
The blue temple jar at the bottom of her stairs is from Oka. I had mine before she went to buy hers 🧐. So deffo not delft or ancient Chinese...🤐.

28DB7132-14E3-4CC0-A9E8-6300BC069987.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The blue temple jar at the bottom of her stairs is from Oka. I had mine before she went to buy hers 🧐. So deffo not delft or ancient Chinese...🤐.

View attachment 1373213
Exquisite taste. Gawd, I hope you never drop into my gaff! 😂😂

My daughter was asked to tell a joke when she was interviewed for her senior school and she told that one …. I didn’t even know she knew it !
Love it.
My daughter told a joke in secondary school and the teacher told me she had to be corrected for bad language. This was the joke - ‘A zoo without any dogs is a Shitzu’ - I thought it was funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Love it.
Mine was shamefully stolen from Johnny Depp when he was describing how bonkers Al Pacino is! I mean he wasn’t sitting on my terrace having drinks like I make it sound - but nevertheless tis trooooo x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.