Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to @EvieM for the thread title with 66 votes, edited to fit. 🥂🍾🤸‍♀️

The original was: "Since it’s your husband Ali who is winning the bread, it’s his name not yours that should be in the title of this thread."

Our ‘time poor’ influencers Ali and Lidl had a busy few days with a wedding and other events. How well were you paying attention?

At a Billy Eilish concert courtesy of Skytv Lidl and Ali left early. What was she wearing?

a. A leather pencil skirt, a tight top, heels and an anklet, doing her best MILF impression, or should that be GMILF?
b. Jeans, a Chanel jacket and heels like Frow, who was also there
c. The Erdem dress she wheels out for every occasion
d. A (floral) trouser suit like the Duchess of Cambridge

They flew 11 hours ( there and back ) to spend the night in Baku, Azerbaijan. Their trip was sponsored by

a. Fairmont hotels
b. F1 racing
c. F1 sponsors and former brand partners Longines
d. Lanyards R Us

In a photo Ali’s one leg appeared twice the size as the other. Why?

a. He misunderstood the VaHa instructions
b. The Peloton bike had to be returned halfway through his workout
c. He has been walking in circles around a farmer's field
d. It was a Photoshop fail

A last minute invite to The Ascot by coffee company Lavazza sent them into a spin. While Ali went to London for a morning suit Lidl begged for a hat. She wore the sweaty Erdem dress from Baku and a hat from where?

a. The charity shop
b. The fancy dress shop
c. The WI
d. Karen Millen

The hat (worn at the incorrect angle) reminded us of

a. Anne with an E
b. Mary Poppins
c. A butcher
d. A gondolier

Lidl walked in on Ali, sitting in his study in the dark. He leapt up, looking guilty! What was he doing?

a. Checking the rising electricity price rises
b. Stroking his ego
c. On lnstagram looking at Nicky with the lovely hair
d. Admiring a photo of Splainer

The Hermès bags pop up everywhere. What does it make us think of?

a. How rich Lidl is
b. The well travelled garden gnome in the film Amélie
c. Fake, fake, fake
d. Blowing up the bloody things

This week Lidl is identifying as

a. Italian
b. Coastal Grandma
c. English Country Grandmother
d. English Country Gardener

Lidl was incensed by the TikTok comments and likened herself to

a. Martha Stewart in prison
b. Anne Frank in hiding
c. Fritzl’s daughter in a basement
d. A Holocaust survivor

Which brand did Lidl NOT trash this week?

a. Laura Mercier
b. Dior
c. Carolina Herrera
d. Beauty Pie

Lidl 'can't afford' to pay, so she was begging for

a. Ghd hair products
b. A Dyson Airwrap
c. A Babyliss hair dryer
d. Hair gummies

Lidl admitted to what?

a. Liposuction
b. Abusing a pregnant hairdresser
c. Sleeping in another room to Ali
d. Being lazy

In other news
😥 Ali is now wearing cashmere leisure wear…it's 32 degrees! The cashmere sweats are real!
🤸‍♀️ Grossie has collected her Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid
🚘 Vic is still working with Bentley

20220619_193750.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

EvieM

Oh Wowwww! My first thread title! You guys, it's such an honor. First, I'd like to thank the Academy for recognizing my brilliance and humility. Second, I'd like to thank My Beard Slave Husband (and no, irrespective of what the thread title suggests, he does not have any other names! His only name is "My Husband"). Next, I should thank my lover partner COO best (bought and paid for) friend Carrie...Wait!!! Who the fuck am I kidding??? The only person who I have to thank is MYSELF! I am the one who started the internet. I invented "influencing" as a career. I made the sky blue and water wet. Without me, brands like Chanel, Dior, Hermès, and St. Laurent would not be household names. You all should be thanking me for adding meaning to your lives, instead of slandering me with your vicious lies.

While I have the mic, I will lay-to-rest your most accurate ridiculous assumptions about me:

1. I AM NOT SHORT!;
2. Except for that one time when I had a non-surgical nose job, I have NEVER had filler injected into my face. There is something wrong with your eyes if you think that I look different now than I did a decade ago when I invented YouTube;
3. I am NOT a chav! I am to the manor born;
[She means "to the manner born", but she's an illiterate idiot]
4. I was not a stripper, charging $5 for a handy, while living in Ibiza;
5. My accent is not fake! It's posh and it always has been. If you think that I sound different now, than I did in my videos from five years ago, then something is wrong with your ears and that is not my problem;
6. I don't starve myself to maintain this magnificent body, even though it is the only marketable feature that I have remaining;
7. My hair is not red and straw-like. It is healthier than its ever been, all thanks to Despina Function of Beauty Beauty Pie;
8. Read my lips...I did not use a blurring filter in that Rodial Ad. My skin is naturally flawless and all of you cows are just jealous;
9. I did not get a greenhouse, dogs or a horse for social media content;
10. I. AM. NOT. BROKE! I am really, really, really rich. Can't you tell??? I have four Hermès bags. Have you seen them? No?! They are in every photograph, "Reels", story and video that I post. How could I afford Hermès bags if I were poor? You can't answer that, can you? No, they're not fakes!
11. I do not hate my bungalow surgery center old folks home house! We are staying put because this is our forever home and we love the hamlet, where we live;
12. No, I do not miss my old boobs. They made me so unhappy, everyday, for my whole life. I much prefer my current misshapen, saggy, uneven tits;
13. I am not a vapid, vile, lying, narcissistic bitch who accosted a pregnant hairdresser. Like I've said, if she misunderstood or misinterpreted my words or actions, that's her problem, not mine and besides, there are three sides to every story, her side, my side and the version that I spun to My Husband and my lemmings.
And finally,...
14. MY CAREER IS NOT OVER!!! So what if my own brand failed and no other brands want to work with me. I'm not scared. I'm not drinking all the time to numb the feelings of fear, inadequacy and failure. I am happy, happy, happy. Heehee. Mic Drop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Today is my 56th Birthday and guess what I did… absolutely nothing! I slept in, breakfast/lunch was made for me, had a nap, played my Animal Crossing, my step daughter brought me a Starbucks drink, husband bought dinner… I wore my yoga pants all day, no bra, no makeup. It was a glorious birthday. I hope everyone here had a beautiful day like I did. 🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 81

BloodyBasketCase

The narration of this TikTok is killing me 😂 I'm all for romanticising your life but this is too funny

"This particular dress arrived one blustery Saturday morning" - So basically a guy came up your drive with a package from the huge corporation Amazon box and chucked it through your letterbox

I honestly don't know how she thinks this is a legit job sometimes. Her family must be laughing at them both behind their backs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I’m unsure about the outrage of Roe vs Wade decision. It’s like some people haven’t even read what actually happened. All it’s doing is giving the decision on the law back to the individual States. People typically live in States that align most with their personal values anyway.

Knee-jerk outrage from Hollywood and influencers is laughable and very telling.
Trying to read between the lines here - do you think it’s okay that states are able to make abortion illegal and a crime?

I don’t think it’s a knee jerk reaction from anyone. The global uproar is beyond justified, women’s rights to access fundamental healthcare are being taken away.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

happyforest

Chatty Member
Happy birthday, dearest @Margo Polo!! The way you spent your birthday is a true dream!!! ♥

How can this be the same woman, less than a decade later? It is so weird to me. I look around at my friends, all in their late 40s and early 50s, and they look better than they did in their 20s. Their style continues to evolve and their confidence has skyrocketed. Some are even grannies now. Yet, not a frump-frump in sight, no #englishcountrygrandmother bullshit. None have changed their accents, despite growing their vocabularies as a result of maturity, advanced education and/or reading actual books.

At first I thought Josie and Lydia were trolling us with this vom inducing cutesy new vibe, but nopes. Two relatively young, childfree women, larking about in poorly crafted, polyester Amish-style clothing, with foul green nails and seemingly getting praise from idiots. I can't fathom how they've jumped on this "style", and that there are actually real people fawning over these dickheads.

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.24.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.29.52 PM.png

Lydia has infected Ali too, of course. Less than a decade between these pictures, WTAF!!

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.41.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.45.55 PM.png

All the Hermés props, filler and Botox in the world cannot undo these poor sartorial choices. Fashion influencers my ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

happyforest

Chatty Member
She is really, REALLY, trying to gaslight the world at large into believing she is a deeply empathetic person. Getting teary eyed about the poor woman that had a serious fall at Ascot, how it made Lydia freeze in dismay and shock. That she fretted for the outcome of the poor woman. That it ruined the mood because she hadn't even done her work yet at Ascot at that moment, and had to pull herself together, but was so distressed that she then had to take the night off vlogging, and in fact took 2 days off afterwards to recover before grabbing the camera again.

AHEM, how about how upsetting it was for Nicky Lazou to be verbally attacked, in her own home, FOR HOURS. Heavily pregnant right at her due date(!!!) and made to run up and down stairs to fetch more and more mirrors for asshole Lydia, whilst Lydia was screaming and sobbing. Having Lydia's manager show up unannounced to her home late at night. A manager that didn't even check on heavily pregnant and weeping Nicky before running to shrieking Lydia and consoling Lydia over a hair tone. A fucking hair tone.

But that's not all, I know I'm repeating a story we all know. Sorry but I cannot help myself.

Lydia continued to call and harass Nicky, whilst Nicky was in hospital having an emergency cesarian section. Nicky's dreamed birth-plan was RUINED from the stress of this encounter. Lydia orchestrated a WhatsApp group chat specifically to destroy Nicky's business whilst Nicky was in hospital. Didn't once stop to inquire as to how the baby and Nicky were doing, instead continuing to call Nicky to DEMAND AN APOLOGY FOR NOT GETTING A HAIR TONE THE WAY LYDIA WANTED IT.

THAT bullying asshole (won't call her an animal as even animals would not be this cruel), that asshole has the audacity to continue to take swipes at Nicky over 2 years later, whilst reinventing herself on the internet and fake crying over a stranger's fall. Why? Because she is desperately trying to rewrite the story, to brainwash the masses into thinking she is gentle and kind and the most empathetic delicate creature that would never harm anyone on purpose or by accident. This is pure evil and it turns my stomach.

Hey Lydia, you massive dickhead, apologize to Nicky publicly. Grovel and admit to your heinous behavior. Only THEN will you have a short stumpy orange leg to stand on as you pretend to be the gentlest #englishcountrygrandmother that we should all aspire to be.

This is the only screen grab that interested me. All their faffing about with decor, and still the living room of depressing darkness has blank, empty walls. This here is the true Millen-Gordon spirit. Stark and empty.

p.s. Lovely to see Porter chilled out. But check out how far he is from the resident gigantic twat who was sacked out on the other couch. Berkeley was hiding under the couch. Smart little fella.
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.15.19 PM.png

ETA
p.s.s. And another thing!!! Ali is ABSOLUTELY also on the hook in my eyes. I agree with the poster that said he shouldn't get a pass over #hairgate. He is complicit; his simpering good guy act cannot undo the fact that he is in full knowledge of how big an asshole he is married to. He KNOWS WHAT SHE DID. He should address the turd in the punchbowl at minimum if he wants to be respected. JMHO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

happyforest

Chatty Member
Lydia is now all about manifesting, cutesy wholesome goodness and sweetness. Yet she cannot help herself, she must negate something as she is praising something else. It is compulsively obtuse, and proof positive that she isn't truly getting the point of enlightenment. Tearing down one thing to elevate another results in net zero. It's why despite all her seemingly earnest "manifesting", negativity continues to rain down on her.

Her wearing flats doesn't bother me. At least the runaway sausage digits are contained, LOL. The stomping and ruined shoes, showing excessive leather wear and mankiness of her shoe's toecaps and heels does. WHY CAN'T SHE BE CLEAN? How has she never heard of simple hygiene? Everything she touches is filthy. How is that possible? Even when I was raising 2 toddlers under the age of 3, (one which I did not realize was lactose intolerant for ages so we had many incidents of exorcist type projectile vomiting across rooms and cars), yet I wasn't as filthy as she is on the regular. WTAF? I shudder to think of an actual pooping, spitting up human baby in that household. Can you imagine how much worse it could get??

Lydia, praise whatever you want to get that affiliate link paper. There is no need to snidely tear down one company, person, or thing, in order to do so. When you constantly moan about X, Y or Z, you show yourself to be the petty asshole we Tattler peeps know you to be. No matter what, truth wins out.

The truth is that she is a wannabe, an utter snob, thinks herself superior and perfect compared to every other human on Earth, thinks herself the most beautiful, smallest and smartest person in every room. Yet she is actually lacking empathy and humanity. She is fundamentally narcissistic; self serving. Ali has willingly fallen under the umbrella of the Millen attitude. Wanky open shirts, medallion pendants, and bee keeping cannot save his spittle mouthed elf self. They're both assholes.

No amount of linen napkins, rustic twined lettuce bouquets, luxury cars-purses-watches, cute puppy footage, purchased veg or faux Hermés can change it. Nor can liposuctioned "thigh gaps" and Hermés belt cinched waists make Lydia a delicate, feminine woman. Soz Lydia, your ugliness isn't even fundamentally physical. It's your soul's meanness that comes across loud and clear to anyone with an average IQ.

She's now a self proclaimed #englishcountrygrandmother and mother of 3 "aminals". AS IF that negates all the BS and real life harm she's left in her wake. Bitch, please.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Shoelaces

Exactly! And, to be honest, it wasn’t her story to tell.
This definitely wasn’t Lydiots story to tell. I think it was incredibly insensitive to put out 4 minutes of speculation on the internet and a brief description of someone’s facial features as the episode occurred.
It may have been a faint / fall or medical trauma. I appreciate people handle these situations differently, but Lydia is an on site Employer and should be a bit more savvy about helping people in the event of an emergency.

Many years ago my family witnessed a man suffer a fatal heart attack on the beach. My brother administered CPR, my Dad frantically placed wind breakers around the body to preserve some dignity to the man lying on the sand awaiting the ambulance to arrive.
Imagine my horror when I recounted the story in school the next day to realise the man was the Uncle of a girl in my year.
I felt bad for glorifying my brothers heroic actions as a young Medical Student compared to the sympathy and empathy I should have expressed - lesson learnt for me

It is a small world - someone viewing that vlog may know the lady who had the fall. I certainly wouldn’t be happy if that poor lady was a relative of mine and the drama was used for viewer engagement. Lydia needs to be very careful, considering a fatality which occurred a few years back a few days after Ascot, when a young woman was released by First Aiders at an Ascot event and medical negligence was highlighted at the inquest

• Heart
  • Sad

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Does she think this makes her special? That she listens to different kinds of music?
Screenshot_20220626-100451_Instagram.jpg

34 years old and she's still spouting this "not like other girls" crap. It's actually pathetic. I've never felt so much pity for a person.

• Sick
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Congratulations to @EvieM for the thread title with 66 votes, edited to fit. 🥂🍾🤸‍♀️

The original was: "Since it’s your husband Ali who is winning the bread, it’s his name not yours that should be in the title of this thread."

Our ‘time poor’ influencers Ali and Lidl had a busy few days with a wedding and other events. How well were you paying attention?

At a Billy Eilish concert courtesy of Skytv Lidl and Ali left early. What was she wearing?

a. A leather pencil skirt, a tight top, heels and an anklet, doing her best MILF impression, or should that be GMILF?
b. Jeans, a Chanel jacket and heels like Frow, who was also there
c. The Erdem dress she wheels out for every occasion
d. A (floral) trouser suit like the Duchess of Cambridge

They flew 11 hours ( there and back ) to spend the night in Baku, Azerbaijan. Their trip was sponsored by

a. Fairmont hotels
b. F1 racing
c. F1 sponsors and former brand partners Longines
d. Lanyards R Us

In a photo Ali’s one leg appeared twice the size as the other. Why?

a. He misunderstood the VaHa instructions
b. The Peloton bike had to be returned halfway through his workout
c. He has been walking in circles around a farmer's field
d. It was a Photoshop fail

A last minute invite to The Ascot by coffee company Lavazza sent them into a spin. While Ali went to London for a morning suit Lidl begged for a hat. She wore the sweaty Erdem dress from Baku and a hat from where?

a. The charity shop
b. The fancy dress shop
c. The WI
d. Karen Millen

The hat (worn at the incorrect angle) reminded us of

a. Anne with an E
b. Mary Poppins
c. A butcher
d. A gondolier

Lidl walked in on Ali, sitting in his study in the dark. He leapt up, looking guilty! What was he doing?

a. Checking the rising electricity price rises
b. Stroking his ego
c. On lnstagram looking at Nicky with the lovely hair
d. Admiring a photo of Splainer

The Hermès bags pop up everywhere. What does it make us think of?

a. How rich Lidl is
b. The well travelled garden gnome in the film Amélie
c. Fake, fake, fake
d. Blowing up the bloody things

This week Lidl is identifying as

a. Italian
b. Coastal Grandma
c. English Country Grandmother
d. English Country Gardener

Lidl was incensed by the TikTok comments and likened herself to

a. Martha Stewart in prison
b. Anne Frank in hiding
c. Fritzl’s daughter in a basement
d. A Holocaust survivor

Which brand did Lidl NOT trash this week?

a. Laura Mercier
b. Dior
c. Carolina Herrera
d. Beauty Pie

Lidl 'can't afford' to pay, so she was begging for

a. Ghd hair products
b. A Dyson Airwrap
c. A Babyliss hair dryer
d. Hair gummies

Lidl admitted to what?

a. Liposuction
b. Abusing a pregnant hairdresser
c. Sleeping in another room to Ali
d. Being lazy

In other news
😥 Ali is now wearing cashmere leisure wear…it's 32 degrees! The cashmere sweats are real!
🤸‍♀️ Grossie has collected her Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid
🚘 Vic is still working with Bentley

View attachment 1355370
The 👁👁 on the Hermezzzz bags. Lol 🤣

D265DA12-3C2D-487E-BB4B-E25A62CCF48A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
When you have to show your nextdoor neighbours garden to make yours look more 'country' aka like Teefers 😂
Screenshot_20220619_222551_com.instagram.android_edit_335405576386320.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Hellohello2020

She's clearly not fulfilled her agreement with lavazza and blamed it on the poor woman fainting!
100% agree. My husband and his family are members of the Royal Enclosurer and have been for generations. You have to go quite a number of times with a member, to become a member herself. It is very "up there" if you will, with alot of rich and famous people, who are genuinely well spoke, genuinely well off and genuinely upper class. She got into the royal enclosure through a paid job not because she deserved to be there. I can only imagine what ruined her day was not seeing this woman fall unwell, but seeing so many people who are what she fakes to be every day, rich, well spoken and hard working, all of which she is not. She does not belong in the royal enclosure.

I don't post on here often but I've said it once and I'll say it again, she is a chav from milton keynes who is rude (as I met her at her beloved woburn mosaic once). Threatened by any girl that walked in that was beautiful as I'm sure she was afraid her Ally would take a peak, which I'm sure he did.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Grey_x

So a poor lady collapsed and cracked her head at Ascot and it's ruined Lydia's day?! Why am I not surprised she's made that all about her 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54