Lydia Millen #140 Since hubby Ali is winning the bread, it’s his name in the title of this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think this makes her special? That she listens to different kinds of music?
34 years old and she's still spouting this "not like other girls" crap. It's actually pathetic. I've never felt so much pity for a person.
She may plaster on the makeup and dump gallons of ‘scent’ over herself, but she’s a ‘Pick Me’ girl at her core.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When was this please @Namima ?
You’d wear a nice elasticated jawstring waist if you were going for lunch with Mr Beckham wouldn’t you?
Having said that well done upwardly mobile Ali. Second time with Mr Beckham…It’ll be Christmas cards next…He’s movin‘ on up isn’t he?
A day or 2 ago. Ali doesn't post in real time so it could be a year ago lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As much as Lydia is a witch I’ve somehow fell into a whole of watching Ali and I take back my previous statement. He is no better than Lydia. They seem extremely bitchy. In her birthday video he stamped an A on her letter ( this is ages ago so idk if it’s been spoke about ) and there was a moments bicker from her on saying he should’ve used MG as they’re married and Jesus Christ just say thank you and open the letter ffs 😭😭. It seems like she always has to be right. Something tells me the hyphenated names wasnt his choice and more her. She seems to run the household finically and in general. Even when they kiss it seems robotic and unnatural. They seem to have more fun with other people rather than as a couple especially when he goes on trips.
The hyphenated name was her idea.

Reactions: 15
This is highly interesting as my narcissistic sister has always been obsessed with her brows, starting in her early teens. Constantly plucking, shaping, grooming them even now in her 50s.

We both have naturally very full, dark brows which honestly requires no additional filling in, just shaping. I even used to bleach mine for years to lighten them and at one point was over plucking mine to make them much thinner and less distinct. Yet she wanted to constantly accentuate and make hers stand out more, filling them in and darkening them to thick, pitch black hairy slugs above each eye.

She went to several makeup counters when in London seeking this out. When she walked over to my Mom and I, we were floored. She honestly looked horrendous because it was now the main focus of her face now. It looked ridiculously dark and just so, so wrong. However, she loved them and happily bought all the brow makeup and proceeded to use it as such.

For my own sanity and peace of mind and life, I stopped talking to my narcissistic sister in Oct 2014. Best decision I ever made. This video confirmed my own thoughts about this. Thanks for posting this @Oops...

Remember though, Ali has a couple inches of hidden lifts in each of his shoesies....
I also find it fascinating about the eyebrows! My narc older sister had very full, dark eyebrows and was pretty obsessed with them too. Like you, we are estranged, thankfully. I’m sure it took a lot out of my parents when she announced she didn’t want any contact as they could no longer see the grandchildren, though. I often think it’s harder to have a narc sister than daughter as there is literally no getting away from the sister. School, college, social life, stealing clothes, constant rows - it was a real headache.

My sister showed her true colours on her wedding day - ignored all of us. I think that’s pretty typical - love bomb the parents until you replace them with the husband and then you’re instantly disposed of as if you took too much time and energy. Anyway, loved your post as I can identify the similarities.

Ooh - Eta - maybe Lidl disposed of her mother once she found Aldi. Would be the MO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I also find it fascinating about the eyebrows! My narc older sister had very full, dark eyebrows and was pretty obsessed with them too. Like you, we are estranged, thankfully. I’m sure it took a lot out of my parents when she announced she didn’t want any contact as they could no longer see the grandchildren, though. I often think it’s harder to have a narc sister than daughter as there is literally no getting away from the sister. School, college, social life, stealing clothes, constant rows - it was a real headache.

My sister showed her true colours on her wedding day - ignored all of us. I think that’s pretty typical - love bomb the parents until you replace them with the husband and then you’re instantly disposed of as if you took too much time and energy. Anyway, loved your post as I can identify the similarities.

Ooh - Eta - maybe Lidl disposed of her mother once she found Aldi. Would be the MO.
Yes, we definitely have the same sister @Milking Keynes . I feel so horrid for my parents. As my mom has aged, she has become more sensitive and vulnerable. She has cried for how my sister has spoken to her. It's devastating. I plan to move home to care for my parents. She told my parents she did not see herself caring for them in their older years, once she found her husband. Actually said that to their faces, not that they even expected it. I told them immediately then not to fret as I would happily. I just hurt for my parents, my mom especially. Another reason I want to be home, especially if my dad passes first, so I can protect my mom from my bleep of a sister.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes, we definitely have the same sister @Milking Keynes . I feel so horrid for my parents. As my mom has aged, she has become more sensitive and vulnerable. She has cried for how my sister has spoken to her. It's devastating. I plan to move home to care for my parents. She told my parents she did not see herself caring for them in their older years, once she found her husband. Actually said that to their faces, not that they even expected it. I told them immediately then not to fret as I would happily. I just hurt for my parents, my mom especially. Another reason I want to be home, especially if my dad passes first, so I can protect my mom from my bleep of a sister.
We DO have the same sister. You are doing a great thing being there for your parents, you really are. I know it’s a huge change for you. Don’t hesitate to pop over to Vignettes and Pets thread - I’d love to know how you’re getting along. ❤

• Heart
Thank you all for your help compressing videos - I had no idea that was possible. I’ve learnt something new today!

So here it is: Lidl’s swimming.
View attachment 1369276
Bless you for going through all this trouble to show us this. It was ENTIRELY worth it.
Fantastic.
Looks like she’s kinda pushing off the bottom? I don’t even know why she tries, she looks so ridiculous she shouldn’t bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another post of her stomping around swinging a bag this time! There are no words for this!

• Haha
Just looking back at some of the comments on her YT and clearly for the last few weeks there's been a scam message to most of her messages...why hasn't she put a little message at the start or end of her vlogs to say there's an issue please don't follow the link. If she cared about her 'community' surely she doesn't want anyone to get scammed. Especially important as most of her followers so seem to lack brains!
This is so true! I don’t watch Lydiot anymore (the recaps here are way better) so I haven’t seen the scam messages but she replies to other messages or addresses them in the flog themselves, so 100% she should be warning her genuine viewers against them. But then, integrity never is at the forefront of anything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.