Lydia Millen #14 The one with the beg, the Smeg & the wee man who’s clearly underfed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #15: The tit entrepreneur that loves aminals but wears real fur and leather cause duck you that's why, it's a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can't buy YT views can you? Why are they so high for this video?
I guess you can
ECA900BC-C9A3-4A35-8708-92AAF1BC4A35.png

OT but just to highlight how fake these influencers all are, chavette kept complaining at the start of her latest video that her camera wouldn't focus...what she meant was the beauty filter wasn't kicking in. I'm not shaming her, I'm just sharing this as a reminder not to believe eff all you see online.
lol I swear she was born haggard looking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always have nice experiences wherever I go, I remember going into Gucci and YSL in Bologna (Italy) and I was just looking around. Someone came and showed me some bags, told me the prices and probably saw the horror on my face 🤣 and presented some smaller versions at lower prices. They were polite and helpful, I was a bit terrified at the beginning because well I thought that maybe they will show me the way out 😂 but it wasn’t the case. Now I have no issues into walking in stores very expenssive 🤷🏼‍♀️ I once went in a luxury diamond shop to look around because they had some really beautiful pieces, I felt like at a museum (30k€ a pair of earings!!) and the store guy asked me if I am curious to try on anything. I think if you are polite you are treated nicely back.
I totally agree. If you treat people politely and with respect, you will get that in return. I remember my first luxury bag purchase. It was from Dior and it was when the Saddle Bag first came out in the early 2000’s. I was so nervous going in as I thought the SA’s would look down their nose at me. I had saved for ages to buy the bag. The SA’s were so lovely and helpful and patient. I’m also stunned at how much the Saddle Bag costs now compared to when I bought mine.

I went to Dior on Bond Street last year as I wanted a scarf to wrap around and protect the handle on my bag and the SA’s were again fantastic. I was treated beautifully. They bought me tea and chocolates and I was buying a lower priced item.

Treat people how you want to be treated.

Reactions: 13
Hi there! Genuine question: how are Chanel SA's inside a boutique? I tend to see horror stories there.

Do you think Chanel SAs see through Lydia?

And also, what luxury brands offer genuine customer service?
Honestly, I've only ever had really decent experiences. We were on holiday, I ordered a wallet, and the assistant literally drove it to the hotel for no charge, and wouldn't accept a tip/gift. He said he was just doing his job

Reactions: 11
Lydia Millen #15 so was affiliate made into this season’s must have stole? #wearingfluffersasmufflerssince2019

#iwentthere #noshitsgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to get everything mentioned is tough....

Lydia Millen #15
The hair removing, aminal loving, real fur wearing, paper bag carrying, now recruiting, own brand shilling influencer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen: I'm all about Chanel, wearing gifted real fur and sending Vic to hell!

She is the fakest friend out there, no doubt when she is with Vic she pumps her for info on brands/collabs etc etc, and goes behind her back and gets Cawee to contact everyone to get in there.

We've seen this with Holland Cooper and i'm sure there are more...

Vic is so dumb and just grateful to have a mate in Milton Keynes she hasn't seen it coming. This is exactly why Lydia and Claire fell out. Lydia tried to get in with DeBeers - one of Claire's. She's repeatedly tried to get in with Net a Porter and barely gets a freebie these days, and of course she's still a Dior bleep but upped her game to be in the Chanel gang since Vic has been buying bags - there's only one brand left now girlies - who is going to get the Hermes first!?????
I'd laugh if they just turned around and quite essentially told her to f off pmsl, that'd be hilarious

Who else is bored of her current hair colour/do? I'm thinking red

Or even a choppy fringe to soften those harsh brows?
Its still that snoz that's the problem though (a previous post about her nose (calling it that) practically had me on the floor peeing myself laughing lol)

With a previous post about karma taking a while (yeah of the belief karma's not always instant) to come back on someone, would be amazing for one of these idiots to end up with a giant tax bill

Reactions: 9
wearing real fur is just the most evil abhorrent thing and the worst part is most people that wear it always insist they love animals so much! surely people are her insta/yt are calling her out on it ? she's literally wearing another version of lumi on her coat! :mad:

Reactions: 18
Trying to get everything mentioned is tough....

Lydia Millen #15
The hair removing, aminal loving, real fur wearing, paper bag carrying, now recruiting, own brand shilling influencer
Somehow we have to include "witch" into this 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jamie G uploaded her courcheval vlog 2 days ago & is now on a trip with nars (didn't they invite you back lydl after you couldn't stop eye bleeping yourself for a second to speak to founder francois nars himself?) Meanwhile the Millen Gordon's are still editing lydl's no doubt boring af ski vlog.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I totally agree. If you treat people politely and with respect, you will get that in return. I remember my first luxury bag purchase. It was from Dior and it was when the Saddle Bag first came out in the early 2000’s. I was so nervous going in as I thought the SA’s would look down their nose at me. I had saved for ages to buy the bag. The SA’s were so lovely and helpful and patient. I’m also stunned at how much the Saddle Bag costs now compared to when I bought mine.

I went to Dior on Bond Street last year as I wanted a scarf to wrap around and protect the handle on my bag and the SA’s were again fantastic. I was treated beautifully. They bought me tea and chocolates and I was buying a lower priced item.

Treat people how you want to be treated.
This was mine too!! I used to looooove that bag.
Completely agree with everyone on here, the vibe (politeness, equality, respect) you give out is what you’ll get back.
The SAs in Chanel (and everywhere else) will be lovely to you if you don’t treat them like tit. Additionally, if you cultivate relationships they’ll also give you heads up and first dibs on “must have” or newer items.

Reactions: 11
Jamie G uploaded her courcheval vlog 2 days ago & is now on a trip with nars (didn't they invite you back lydl after you couldn't stop eye bleeping yourself for a second to speak to founder francois nars himself?) Meanwhile the Millen Gordon's are still editing lydl's no doubt boring af ski vlog.
Goodness, surprised she wasn’t invited to this trip after that Pulitzer worthy piece of blogging published one year after the fact:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up on the Chanel vlog.

I think she refers to so many of her handbags as “work bags“ because she’s putting them through the books as a work expense. She can legitimately claim for things such as clothing and other items that relate to her “job” but not sure HMRC will waive a £4k Chanel bag?!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.