Lydia Millen #136 Just a tatty-headed, self-centred bullrider with bad taste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😅😅😅 oh the misplaced and delusional vanity of having stolen "designed" clothes for your "sold out" collections. Babe, your collections are 70% discounted waaaaay before they hit the online market.
Screenshot_20220517-162737_Instagram.jpg

And don't actually sell out.

Screenshot_20220517-134456_Instagram.jpg

⬆ ⬆ ⬆ for a moment I thought AlexP, the Nail lady & make up thief was over for lunch but alas, not a Dominos pizza box in sight ... so it's probably just a photo op.

Pushing the Affiliate Lynx... gotta pay the mortgage hee heeeeeeee.

Screenshot_20220517-134459_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220517-134511_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220517-134516_Instagram.jpg

#introvert

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Not too sure how a t shirt bra and briefs is called corsetry!

Another busy day for Lydiot then - setting the table in the greenhouse - who would eat in there with all spiders and ants etc, feel sick at the thought!

Also trying on clothes for a change, but they are from her new = soon to be sold out/discounted collection of course. Also note the comment about Ibiza - presume she's planning a trip there again this summer!

She is laughing, she's still getting money in doing the minimum of work!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
😅😅😅 oh the misplaced and delusional vanity of having stolen "designed" clothes for your "sold out" collections. Babe, your collections are 70% discounted waaaaay before they hit the online market.
View attachment 1273574

View attachment 1273582
⬆ ⬆ ⬆ for a moment I thought AlexP, the Nail lady & make up thief was over for lunch but alas, not a Dominos pizza box in sight ... so it's probably just a photo op.

View attachment 1273583View attachment 1273584View attachment 1273585

#introvert
Her hair on the shoulders like that looks so much better.
The girl needs to get back to her Ibiza roots and fill up on the her chavy vibes!

With my shopping addiction 😂, I really should have have done YouTube… I decided to have a look through my unworn summer shoes and …this is what I found😳🤔

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
What did Lidl mean when she said that they're very quickly getting to the point where they need to 'take on more people'? To do what?
To plant some fully grown Waitrose carrots and spinach in the coffin beds whilst she's away ... when Lyds returns home, et voilà she has a crop of vegetables :cool:
And her moronic subscribers carry on with the belief that she is actually growing veggies.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just reposting the pre Maldives pic of bags in the taxi (in London with Cawwie) ......I'm still suspicious about when she bought the latest bag....

View attachment 1272969
I think you're correct. Monday's vlog was a mixture of old and new footage. Waiting for shampoo and conditioner (ie. her Beauty Pie sponsored freebies) which she was yakking on about in last week's vlog.
I think she bought the bag prior to the Maldives trip. Hence the purchase of the neutral Twilly at the airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There once was a fibber called Lidl
Who cinched in her waist in the middle
Her belts were so tight
She imploded at night
Leaving fragrance of peas and some dribble

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Why is she bending over like that on tiktok? She doesnt do that position anywhere else? Are boobs more popular on tiktok?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Brilliant and hilarious! 👏🥰👍😂❤ Love the new poll too. I haven’t watched the latest offering except for the beginning and already she’s complaining that the 27k bag doesn’t match the Oran slandals but it does match the Manolo flats. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 That’s the problem when you put that much down on a bag sight unseen - silly sausage - now she doesn’t like the colour 😴😴
Hermes colours match across the product range so either she bought a bag in the same colourway as her sandals, or she didn’t. In which case, they were never going to match!

Hermes ‘gold’ leather bag will match with Hermes ‘gold’ leather sandals. And when you’re paying Hermes prices, you know for certain the name of the colour you’re buying.

Of course, if you’re buying fake then the colour you receive is never going to be quite the same as an authentic piece. Just saying 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
View attachment 1273574

View attachment 1273582

#introvert
Paid partnership with Intimissimi according to the teeny script at the bottom of the page but - in large print - ‘Intimacy’ - how does any brand want to partner with her?

Her hair on the shoulders like that looks so much better.
The girl needs to get back to her Ibiza roots and fill up on the her chavy vibes!

With my shopping addiction 😂, I really should have have done YouTube… I decided to have a look through my unworn summer shoes and …this is what I found😳🤔
Gorgeous collection, @Hunevoque2 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Paid partnership with Intimissimi according to the teeny script at the bottom of the page but - in large print - ‘Intimacy’ - how does any brand want to partner with her?

Gorgeous collection, @Hunevoque2 ❤
Those are only a few , I have hundreds and hundreds of pairs of shoes, not all designer 🤣. I am obsessive and compulsive , a bit like lidl!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, that is a Greenhouse 🙄
All she has to show is a field, a Greenhouse, a wall, a moldy green dressing room oh and her wonky tits 🙄
Screenshot_20220517_175249_com.instagram.android_edit_308721326387786.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She thinks this dropcloth looks better…. Painted on everything including the door and mouldings and ceiling… than the cheerful white that actually matched the stairs. She is crazy. It looks like cement... and can you imagine walking from this to the mint green dressing room? clash!

And the framed pictures are waaaay too small.

22CDB72D-0648-4AF1-8586-230190DDE37F.jpeg
14D29F7B-0CC7-4DC2-8715-7AD0EE4C2C58.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1273574

View attachment 1273582

#introvert
Her collections what....? Sell out? Or that she's a sellout? I'm so confused, you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She thinks this dropcloth looks better…. Painted on everything including the door and mouldings and ceiling… than the cheerful white that actually matched the stairs. She is crazy. It looks like cement... and can you imagine walking from this to the mint green dressing room? clash!

And the framed pictures are waaaay too small.

View attachment 1273843View attachment 1273844
All the artwork in that house is too small.

Neither of them have an eye for scale. Ali's trousers are always too short. Lydia's hair is too big with the too aging old fashion beauty queen curls. The dog's toy box is too tall. The wingback chair under the stairs is too large. The table in the greedhouse is too large. The size of the oak porch and its seats are wildly off. The veg beds are way too large for the area.

She cinches her waist in so tight every single time that it makes her look like she has oozing muffin tops when she isn't remotely chubby. She doesn't dress for her body shape which is broad shouldered and long waisted. Even her way low slung knickers are wrong for her shape. I could go on and on.

I tried hard to get through that video, but couldn't. What a yawn fest. She kicks off with, "I'm passionate about misconceptions". I mean, really?

They're tit puffins. Both of them.

Pic of Campy Mr. MG :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 1.39.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
All the artwork in that house is too small.

Neither of them have an eye for scale. Ali's trousers are always too short. Lydia's hair is too big with the too aging old fashion beauty queen curls. The dog's toy box is too tall. The wingback chair under the stairs is too large. The table in the greedhouse is too large. The size of the oak porch and its seats are wildly off. The veg beds are way too large for the area.

She cinches her waist in so tight every single time that it makes her look like she has oozing muffin tops when she isn't remotely chubby. She doesn't dress for her body shape which is broad shouldered and long waisted. Even her way low slung knickers are wrong for her shape. I could go on and on.

I tried hard to get through that video, but couldn't. What a yawn fest. She kicks off with, "I'm passionate about misconceptions". I mean, really?

They're tit puffins. Both of them.

Pic of Campy Mr. MG

View attachment 1273922
I have never heard the expression sh1t puffins! It’s hilarious! I have been waiting for someone to come up with the photo you have put up. When I saw him do that last night I thought ‘this’ll run for a long time’...He did this just after he stared at himself lying down for ages. He was totally fascinated and absorbed with his own face...A vain man isn’t something to celebrate really, is it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.