Lydia Millen #136 Just a tatty-headed, self-centred bullrider with bad taste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I just wanted to see if anyone noticed more than usual that Lydia & Josie are posting videos just past the 1 hour mark. I think Josie said that a you don't make money or as much unless it's one hour?!
Yes, the money is better as there is space for more ads. I did a little dive into the YT algorithm a while back because of Teefers and her long stretched-out videos and constant time-lapses. When Teefers' subs complained about the millions of ads in her videos, she promptly told them to subscribe to YT Premium, so she still gets paid for the ads but you pay YT on her behalf. Also said she had no control over how many ads peoiple see. She does, she inserts the spaces for the ad breaks.

Longer videos also create better watchtime which pushes videos up higher in the YT algorithm for recommended videos. YT rewards the creators who engage people for longer because YT makes more money from selling ads. This is why Teefers always puts her garden updates last in the video or whatever thing she promotes in the title is shown last or for only 5 minutes out of the hour. She also has the trick to tell you to leave a certain emoji in the comments if you get to the end of the video, making sure she gets money for the ads at the end of YT videos and gets her comments going with emoji comments.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Ha, ha! So true 😂 The botox subject is not ‘taboo’ as she calls it, either - and hasn’t been since 2000 - but it is a divisive subject, hence this vlog. She knows she’ll get lots of comments but she is so poorly informed and spews the same, bog-standard, predictable rubbidge - but what does she care when she’s only after the money from the engagement?
Do you think she should have run last night’s vlog past a legal brain before she published it? It is arguably an incendiary vlog if someone believes what she says, has the Botox and then something goes wrong. She is starting to skate on very thin ice with her homespun philosophy/splaining. In addition, I doubt she will get any respect for or from beauty product flogs now that the cat is well and truly out of the bag it was never in in the first place as we could all see where the needles had gone in…🐈

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you think she should have run last night’s vlog past a legal brain before she published it? It is arguably an incendiary vlog if someone believes what she says, has the Botox and then something goes wrong. She is starting to skate on very thin ice with her homespun philosophy/splaining. In addition, I doubt she will get any respect for or from beauty product flogs now that the cat is well and truly out of the bag it was never in in the first place as we could all see where the needles had gone in…🐈
Thats what I thought! Oh but botox is only skincare isnt it, same as a moisturiser!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Miscanthus do you mind if I make a suggestion/request for the next poll please? It may be interesting to find out if anyone finds swollen, near bursting enhanced lips attractive on a man (or indeed woman). In other words if your other half came home with a pout mouth would you want to kiss them or look at them across the breakfast table? I don’t have an other half, however, I do know what my reply would be…👄💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In an ideal world, she would have to back up what she says but when a patient receives botox, they have pages of disclaimers so they have to sign off on on any and all of the risks/side effects before treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Congratulations to @Al Fresco for the genuine, honest thread title with 46 votes! 🍾🥂

Thank you for voting in the last poll. An overwhelming majority (62.7 per cent) of you voted Ice Team Fick! Yes, you genuinely thought that errors in Lidl and Ali's output were because they are stupid, badly educated and don't know any better.

* Lidl has announced she's moving from the Potato House. We thought it was your "forever dream home"?
* She's got a viewing in Buckinghamshire. Can't afford The Cotswolds, Lidl ?
* The market is hot. You have to have your property on the market before vendors will take you seriously. The Bunga is being photographed...
* She's worried that people know where she lives. She suggests filming the viewing. Then we will know where you're moving to!!!
* We suggested Lidl's requirements from a new house. Top of the list were a winery, a beggary and a chapel.
* We also listed problems facing the sale of the 5 bed, 6 bathroom Bunga....
* She said they've made "good investments" doing up the Bunga..yeah right...see above.
* She needs room for 5 staff. An assistant, a COO, an accountant, a videographer and a stylist????? Help us out Lidl!
* After a luxury trip to the Maldives Lidl bought her fourth Hermès bag in 2 years. No cost of living crisis for Lidl!
* She didn't reveal the price of the gold mini Kelly, but we guessed approx £27k. It holds a credit card, a lipstick and a phone. Parfekt!
* We don't believe it came from Hermès....distracted unboxing; didn't show insides; no details of purchase; long redacted receipt; no clickbait title
* @Namima found a recently sold bag from SacLab, a company followed by Lidl....just saying!
* Lidl admitted she bought the sage Dior because she liked the twilly the S.A. had put on it. If brains were dynamite you wouldn't be able to blow your nose!
* Lidl was spotted in London with a large Louis Vuitton carrier bag...she's replaced her free with purchase make up bag with an £800 vanity case.
* She bought Hermes beauty products..that other influencers were sent as PR!
* After denying she uses clickbait titles she calls her Beauty Pie vlog "A vulnerable and honest chat".
* She says she's dyslexic. There is a word for what you are Lidl and it's definitely got 'ick' in it.
* She grew chickens from seed. Her "whole existence grew immeasurably from a packet of seeds". She's "different, happier, more fulfilled". Buy more seeds, Lidl!
* The MGs went to the garden centre. Ali indulged his self proclaimed love of looking at tools.
* Lidl wore a white linen dress, a twilly around her wrist and her new mini Kelly. She saw some "raw" iron gates then they went for a burger...yup, money can't buy you brains!
* Work on the Bunga has stalled. There's no sign of Lauren Costly phase 2 and
Nicholsons are busy in Ye Olde Rectum garden. Scrambling for content Lidl?
* They are both rehashing old content. Lidl is posting memories of the Maldives....while Ali is reminiscing about Sardinia, where he went without her!
* The Greedhouse is overflowing. Tables and pots are springing up around the garden of Hillbilly House.
* Lidl is following the Depp/Heard case. 'Miss Turd' has histrionic personality disorder. Symptoms include - needing to be the centre of attention, lacking sincerity, overly concerned with physical appearance, making rash decisions and self centred with no concern for others. Remind you of anybody Lidl?
* Lidl and Cawwie went for a drunken 30k(!?!) stomp across farmer's fields while Ali was in Ireland with his daddy. The next morning she felt 'fresh'...yeah right!
* She's finally admitted to having Botox. You don't say? It used to be frowned on, but when you told us, nobody raised an eyebrow!
* The Botox is for teeth grinding headaches slimming a masculine jaw looking fresh.
* Teeny tiny Ali is having it too. One small prick can wipe the smile off your face Ali!
* Ali wore an anchor pendant. Is that a subliminal message Ali? Sending the RNLI now!
In other news
* Teefers has bought the cottage adjoining Strawtop allegedly.

View attachment 1272938
Screen grab @Namima
View attachment 1272939
Another lovely recap!

But please, for the love of all that's holy, do not give her any ideas with OnlyFans! Her Travesty and her wild nipples could absolutely go for it and now that would be an awful turn. On character though, being desperate and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Miscanthus do you mind if I make a suggestion for the next poll please? It may be interesting to find out if anyone finds swollen, near bursting enhanced lips attractive on a man (or indeed woman). In other words if your other half came home with a pout mouth would you want to kiss them or look at them across the breakfast table? I don’t have an other half, however, I do know what my reply would be…👄💋
I wouldn’t have an other half either if he came home with a trout pout. Byeeeee! 😂👄💋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She paid £600 for the LV vanity case when her makeup bags get so dirty. No resale for that piece!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t have an other half either if he came home with a trout pout. Byeeeee! 😂👄💋
I am sure I wouldn’t either.
Imagine if your father had swollen lips fit to burst when you were growing up. The thought of it makes me kick my heels on the floor, scrunch my eyes up and shriek noooooo all at the same time…😷😷😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg I’ve had a little “mooch around” her TikTok and oh boy is she obsessed with wearing low cut dresses/tops and bending over so you can see her boobs! Pathetic and by the way how are these TikTok’s any different from her stories or you tube? Literally identical to stories hahaha… way to be the change 🧐

this one is hilarious… influencer with millions of followers/bots has to buy own beauty and fragrances from unknown IG ads and duty free for content as she is blackballed by the paying brands. She has purchased this one clearly for the name “Potageeeee” and illustrations. Loves the first green one obvs… and then says “ “Wow! (Hates it!) You can really smell the Pee!” Great review 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yes, the money is better as there is space for more ads. I did a little dive into the YT algorithm a while back because of Teefers and her long stretched-out videos and constant time-lapses. When Teefers' subs complained about the millions of ads in her videos, she promptly told them to subscribe to YT Premium, so she still gets paid for the ads but you pay YT on her behalf. Also said she had no control over how many ads peoiple see. She does, she inserts the spaces for the ad breaks.

Longer videos also create better watchtime which pushes videos up higher in the YT algorithm for recommended videos. YT rewards the creators who engage people for longer because YT makes more money from selling ads. This is why Teefers always puts her garden updates last in the video or whatever thing she promotes in the title is shown last or for only 5 minutes out of the hour. She also has the trick to tell you to leave a certain emoji in the comments if you get to the end of the video, making sure she gets money for the ads at the end of YT videos and gets her comments going with emoji comments.
Teefers plays the YT game quite well. Though you can't really fault them for doing this. Just the lies about how they have no control over how many. That's again very condescending and rude to their audience.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Knife is wrong way round as usual. Learn some ettiquette!

Her comment about botox and skincare being the same thing has really pissed me off! It is so wrong. If you want botox then crack on, but it is not skincare and does come with dangers. I know a lady who has had 2 strokes and swears it is from botox poisoning. Skincare cannot cause facial paralysis or illness. Silly girl.
She’ll be posting a photo of the Queen’s table in a minute, to show that her Majesty’s table is laid exactly the same as hers, in fact the Queen was inspired by Lydia’s elevated and exceptional tablescrape! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg I’ve had a little “mooch around” her TikTok and oh boy is she obsessed with wearing low cut dresses/tops and bending over so you can see her boobs! Pathetic and by the way how are these TikTok’s any different from her stories or you tube? Literally identical to stories hahaha… way to be the change 🧐

this one is hilarious… influencer with millions of followers/bots has to buy own beauty and fragrances from unknown IG ads and duty free for content as she is blackballed by the paying brands. She has purchased this one clearly for the name “Potageeeee” and illustrations. Loves the first green one obvs… and then says “ “Wow! (Hates it!) You can really smell the Pee!” Great review 🤣🤣

View attachment 1273508
I saw that one 😂 in general how pissed would you be if you bought a sample pack of perfume and it was literally the freebies you get from perfume counters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Congratulations to @Al Fresco for the genuine, honest thread title with 46 votes! 🍾🥂

Thank you for voting in the last poll. An overwhelming majority (62.7 per cent) of you voted Ice Team Fick! Yes, you genuinely thought that errors in Lidl and Ali's output were because they are stupid, badly educated and don't know any better.

* Lidl has announced she's moving from the Potato House. We thought it was your "forever dream home"?
* She's got a viewing in Buckinghamshire. Can't afford The Cotswolds, Lidl ?
* The market is hot. You have to have your property on the market before vendors will take you seriously. The Bunga is being photographed...
* She's worried that people know where she lives. She suggests filming the viewing. Then we will know where you're moving to!!!
* We suggested Lidl's requirements from a new house. Top of the list were a winery, a beggary and a chapel.
* We also listed problems facing the sale of the 5 bed, 6 bathroom Bunga....
* She said they've made "good investments" doing up the Bunga..yeah right...see above.
* She needs room for 5 staff. An assistant, a COO, an accountant, a videographer and a stylist????? Help us out Lidl!
* After a luxury trip to the Maldives Lidl bought her fourth Hermès bag in 2 years. No cost of living crisis for Lidl!
* She didn't reveal the price of the gold mini Kelly, but we guessed approx £27k. It holds a credit card, a lipstick and a phone. Parfekt!
* We don't believe it came from Hermès....distracted unboxing; didn't show insides; no details of purchase; long redacted receipt; no clickbait title
* @Namima found a recently sold bag from SacLab, a company followed by Lidl....just saying!
* Lidl admitted she bought the sage Dior because she liked the twilly the S.A. had put on it. If brains were dynamite you wouldn't be able to blow your nose!
* Lidl was spotted in London with a large Louis Vuitton carrier bag...she's replaced her free with purchase make up bag with an £800 vanity case.
* She bought Hermes beauty products..that other influencers were sent as PR!
* After denying she uses clickbait titles she calls her Beauty Pie vlog "A vulnerable and honest chat".
* She says she's dyslexic. There is a word for what you are Lidl and it's definitely got 'ick' in it.
* She grew chickens from seed. Her "whole existence grew immeasurably from a packet of seeds". She's "different, happier, more fulfilled". Buy more seeds, Lidl!
* The MGs went to the garden centre. Ali indulged his self proclaimed love of looking at tools.
* Lidl wore a white linen dress, a twilly around her wrist and her new mini Kelly. She saw some "raw" iron gates then they went for a burger...yup, money can't buy you brains!
* Work on the Bunga has stalled. There's no sign of Lauren Costly phase 2 and
Nicholsons are busy in Ye Olde Rectum garden. Scrambling for content Lidl?
* They are both rehashing old content. Lidl is posting memories of the Maldives....while Ali is reminiscing about Sardinia, where he went without her!
* The Greedhouse is overflowing. Tables and pots are springing up around the garden of Hillbilly House.
* Lidl is following the Depp/Heard case. 'Miss Turd' has histrionic personality disorder. Symptoms include - needing to be the centre of attention, lacking sincerity, overly concerned with physical appearance, making rash decisions and self centred with no concern for others. Remind you of anybody Lidl?
* Lidl and Cawwie went for a drunken 30k(!?!) stomp across farmer's fields while Ali was in Ireland with his daddy. The next morning she felt 'fresh'...yeah right!
* She's finally admitted to having Botox. You don't say? It used to be frowned on, but when you told us, nobody raised an eyebrow!
* The Botox is for teeth grinding headaches slimming a masculine jaw looking fresh.
* Teeny tiny Ali is having it too. One small prick can wipe the smile off your face Ali!
* Ali wore an anchor pendant. Is that a subliminal message Ali? Sending the RNLI now!
In other news
* Teefers has bought the cottage adjoining Strawtop allegedly.

View attachment 1272938
Screen grab @Namima
View attachment 1272939
Oh, @Miscanthus, this is the summary of dreams👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤❤❤
And I won!😆

Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking…

1652795006341.gif

1652795416102.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Another lovely recap!

But please, for the love of all that's holy, do not give her any ideas with OnlyFans! Her Travesty and her wild nipples could absolutely go for it and now that would be an awful turn. On character though, being desperate and stuff.
I honestly thought it might help her finances to move house! Heaven knows we are sick of the Bunga and would relish the chance to see her ruin another property!
PS I also thought she might fulfil a niche market for fans who like adventure braids, boots with shorts and the great outdoors!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly thought it might help her finances to move house! Heaven knows we are sick of the Bunga and would relish the chance to see her ruin another property!
PS I also thought she might fulfil a niche market for fans who like adventure braids, boots with shorts and the great outdoors!
If you mean the canyon between her tits, she sure has potential! You go, Lydsieeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.