Lydia Millen #136 Just a tatty-headed, self-centred bullrider with bad taste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh interesting, I don’t follow Josie much - could you share why she is racist please?

(Sorry for the brief digression and thanks in advance for sharing!)
Go to Josie's (Fashion Mumbler) thread, then click on the Wiki in pink at the very top.

Reactions: 8
Wow🤢🤢 that last pic really shows how much she has ruined her face, it must be completely FULL of fillers. And what the actual F is going on at the side of her Joker lips, is this her ‘sex’ face 😱, good lord Ali what a turn off it must be! …. it’s like her cheek skin is pulled when she is screwing up her mouth, so so bad.

Haha those dead eyes! Wonder how many filters he used on this, we’ve all seen the bags under his eyes in other vlogs or pics when he’s been careless, yet this shot shows they’ve magically disappeared …. and let’s not forget that Chaplin middle patch on his top lip🤢 .. it’s always there… can’t unsee it🫢
He truly begins to morph into his wife with all of his features getting ruined by skincare.

I wonder, is it a common look among these influencer hubbies?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cheers!!! Gosh I just read!!! I have been here a while and never knew these folk had wiki pages on here!!? They are actually pretty decent summaries of these folk. What the hell have I been doing…
Josie's WIKI is quite new, to be fair, but they are all written by Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning - and welcome to today 🌹

Just a quick one this morning as I am walking backwards to Canterbury as penance for stealing a pulpit ( on another thread) for @Milking Keynes .

Ali missed Bee Day (Bidet?)!

As a keen Apiarist (amongst other things) this was a bit of an omission on his part, wasn’t it? I mean you’d have thought he would have celebrated his bees in some small way wouldn’t you? His poor bees haven’t even got knees - his wife decided she needed them as a title. That’s going a bit far in my book…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s turning into Josie
That's a common trait of narcissists, they morph into people and copy their mannerisms and style because it's what they believe will make people like them. I studied mental disorders and the most interesting of them all was Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Lydia displays those common traits including jealousy. They are also incapable of showing emotions and we can all see that in her vlogs, the pretence of loving Ali and the two puppies. It's all an act

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good morning - and welcome to today 🌹

Just a quick one this morning as I am walking backwards to Canterbury as penance for stealing a pulpit ( on another thread) for @Milking Keynes .

Ali missed Bee Day (Bidet?)!

As a keen Apiarist (amongst other things) this was a bit of an omission on his part, wasn’t it? I mean you’d have thought he would have celebrated his bees in some small way wouldn’t you? His poor bees haven’t even got knees - his wife decided she needed them as a title. That’s going a bit far in my book…
Good morning! I did notice that, @Oops! I was listening to the radio whilst driving my Range Rover Defender Ford Fiesta the other day and they announced International Bee Day and I immediately thought of our short legged friend. What an omission indeed. Methinks (horror of horrors), he’s not on the ball. He needs to take a stroll down Bumble Bee Walk and have a good long look at himself and where he’s heading or if he’s just a has been.

On the subject of bees - Madam would have bought the tinted glass goblets at Daylesford, she tells us, except there was an imprint of a bee on the glass. Aldi who?
A7FB0362-08E6-452E-838B-7900C9AB3D5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but apart from the sunset what sort of tit view is this? Lydia you live in a bungalow you have no view. Can you images her sticking her head out the roof of the bungalow to take this picture 😂😂😂😂 what an absolute donut.
FC3BE7DF-59E2-4336-8FDF-A6AE97395CCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Please someone say they follow @rosielondoner on Tiktok… Lydia is absolutely coping her voice and style of video content. It’s hilarious!!
This was my exact thought too! Except Rosie’s voiceover reels come across unstaged and natural. As always, Lydia has to copy someone else but can never pull it off! 🙄

Reactions: 13
New thread and poll my dahhlings!

This was my exact thought too! Except Rosie’s voiceover reels come across unstaged and natural. As always, Lydia has to copy someone else but can never pull it off! 🙄
Can't stand Rosie Londoner....there's someone who hides her chin under a teacup!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.