Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Hey tattlers, my partner of 7 years just broke up with me last night so I'm either going to be here loads or be MIA for a while. I'm obviously not the first person to experience heartbreak, but it feels like the end of the bloody world it hurts so much. I wish nobody had to feel this pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102

Oops...

VIP Member
There once was a fibber called Lidl
Who cinched in her waist in the middle
Her belts were so tight
She imploded at night
Leaving fragrance of peas and some dribble

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

JMD

Lydia Millen #137 - I talk allot but have nothing to say, I use botox and still look 40 anyway

🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
This thread vehemently legitimizes every thought or feeling I’ve had about Lydia Millen. I am new to this. I literally stumbled across this thread by accident when googling her height— which I know damn well isn’t 5”7. Never heard of Lydia Millen until last week when her tiktok showed up in my fyp. I was intrigued— I’m not gonna lie. But it wasn’t because of the outfit she presented, it was because of her seemingly gracious and elegant demeanor. Now the outfit in the TikTok was a bore to be honest, but I scrolled through her page and maybe found like 3 pieces that I liked. So I started following her, then discovered she had a YouTube as well. Brilliant. Come to find out her vlogs were a literal clone of Josie Fashion mumblr who I’ve been following for a while now. In my mind I’m trying to figure out who is copying who and as I continue to watch Lydia, things are slowly not adding up. Things aren’t making sense. The math ain’t mathing. She comes off a bit disingenuous— like she’s trying to be something that she’s not. Almost as if she’s had a prior life and now she’s trying to align her image with the upper echelon. Let’s begin with her lamenting about why she’s getting her implants removed. Her reasoning was very odd to me. Then in one vlog she made a comment about not wearing mini skirts anymore. Huh? As if she’s trying to disassociate herself with a particular crowd or class. Then we have her lamenting about Botox, and the doctor having to correct her that Botox is the brand name. Shouldn’t she know this at 34? Then her always talking about gardening but I’ve never seen her gardening (I could be wrong since I haven’t watched every vlog). When Josie says shes gardening you actually see it. That’s why I feel like Lydia is faking this persona. Then her being combative in every single comment. Then her intentionally including the clip of the cat in the Aston Martin— very strange to me. Then her talking about these events/meetings but never taking us along. I also noticed she doesn’t have any brand deals/PR stuff, why? And why Karen Millen? That’s so weird to me. This old lady brand. Who exactly is her audience? Is Hermes the only bag brand she can think to wear with every outfit? She just says a lot that lets me know she’s not working with much upstairs. I literally made this account just to get this off my chest. This thread let’s me know my intuition was correct 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

PreciousLittle

F04B022F-D6A5-4A8E-A9B2-EB154FC6C664.jpeg

But will she pair back her pear of pares??

I can stay quiet no longer! I’d never heard of gossip sites til 2 weeks ago & never heard of Dear Lidl until last week…I am now deep in the throes of a passionate affair with tattler & this thread (topic? Mastery of disaster? This is my first post, I’m still learning the lingo) in particular. I’ve barely looked at social media the past few years as it is toooo full of money-grabbing dimwits and their adoring airheads. I thought there was something wrong with me, that I’m the only one having all sorts of murky & despairing thoughts about the state of the world and it’s vapid, vile inhabitants.

Then I found this group! I never knew there were funny, clever, lovely people on the internet, people who feel the feels I feel! Bravo tattlers for showing me that there IS entertainment and community to be found online. I am reborn. You are poets and aesthetes. I would buy you ALL one of the best rocking horse, if only it weren’t singular.

100% Team Fick 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I love how she's even covered her laptop in an old fashioned book style cover like people used to do with VHS tapes in the 80s and 90s 😆😆😆

Screenshot 2022-05-23 182607.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Namima

VIP Member
Lyds' FasHuUn Photo Dump ...

Her favourite dress ... Virginal Bohemian ... favourite for about 5 minutes :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220524-012446_YouTube.jpg

I was wondering why all.of a sudden Lyds was gushing about Elizabeth Arden, showing us so many products... until her 25% discount popped up. However, no AD disclosure on the screen. :mad:
Screenshot_20220524-012507_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-012513_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012458_YouTube.jpg

⬇⬇⬇
Raving about the hairdryer she received GRATIS. :mad:
Screenshot_20220524-012548_YouTube.jpg

Had to mention her Adanola joggers for some Affiliate Lynx
Screenshot_20220524-012557_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012613_YouTube.jpg

And mentions she's lightly tanned, St Tropez of course. :rolleyes:
It's almost summer, so I guess she is prepping St Tropez for Cawwiiee's begging email for sponsorship.

⬇⬇⬇
The wonky boobs.
The esteemed Mr Malucci is sitting in his office, banging his head in frustration for precious time wasted.
Screenshot_20220524-012641_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012709_YouTube.jpg

Still touching herself on camera. ⬆⬆⬆

Who the f*ck taught her how to apply lipstick ?
Screenshot_20220524-012715_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012726_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-013903_Google.jpg

And that shade of red lipstick does not suit a tanned Lyds. Fashion Influencer my ass.

⬇⬇⬇
Barkley trying to bite her skirt
😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220524-012737_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012808_YouTube.jpg

⬇ ⬇ ⬇
Her gift from the KM team. They know her well enough to gift her alcohol but not well enough to know she won't eat the chocolates (?) ...
Screenshot_20220524-012828_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012835_YouTube.jpg

Of course, she was chuffed that it was Fortnum and Mason.

Screenshot_20220524-012841_YouTube.jpg

⬆⬆⬆ Gushing about the Hermèzzzz blush after slating the Hermèzzzz lip oil last week.
Talk about lazy damage control.
And her make up looks shite.
Red lippy means you go light on the eye and cheek application.
And the big hair is reeeedonkulouss.

⬇⬇
Recording herself feeding the dogs. And staring at them lovingly.
Fake fake fake.
Screenshot_20220524-012921_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012904_YouTube.jpg

⬇⬇⬇
Recording herself from different angles watering her Waitrose plants and lemons.
Does she not feel stupid moving that camera around ?
Screenshot_20220524-012942_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-012953_YouTube.jpg

⬇⬇⬇
Badmouthing Porter. But stops herself after Tattlers mentioned she is so snarly towards Porter. Always scolding him.
Screenshot_20220524-013003_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-013020_YouTube.jpg

Tells us he gets them up at night. He makes sounds at night. Idiot. He's whimpering. Poor guy. And complains she didn't sleep well. Again. He kept her up. She had to take him to another room to sleep.

And of course, she was the one who got up whereas in Ali's vlog, he's the one who always gets up. 🙄

⬇⬇⬇
She was blah blah blahing about something here. Can't remember what though. Soho Farmhouse ? The team ? The girls ??? Drinking. Of course.
Screenshot_20220524-013032_YouTube.jpg

⬇⬇⬇
Ali sewing . Lyds yakking. As per the norm.
Of course the mini Celly has to be lurking about.
Screenshot_20220524-013049_YouTube.jpg

This outfit. Boring boring boring.
Screenshot_20220524-013102_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-013131_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-013146_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-013148_YouTube.jpg

⬆⬆
Is she angling for a Manolo Blahnik sponsorship ??? She's been wearing these shoes nonstop. I'm suspicious about her motives.

And the chandelier looks like a daddy longlegs spider with the legs folded up. Yuck.

Intermission from the outfits to show us the most boring table scrape ever.
Screenshot_20220524-013226_YouTube.jpg

Dullards.

These pants. WTF. Burn 'em.
BURN THE PANTS.
Screenshot_20220524-013258_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-013309_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-013309_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-013315_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-013327_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-013335_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-013345_YouTube.jpg

Makes her look big. And she's petite. 5ft3" yer know.

The skirt fitted her. Except, she pulled it up to her chest to show it was loose.
Issues, I tell you. She has loads.
Screenshot_20220524-013405_YouTube.jpg

Frumpy. Or in Lyds case, Frumpè. :cool:
Screenshot_20220524-013420_YouTube.jpg

I've got nothing. Except her hair !!!!!
Screenshot_20220524-013437_YouTube.jpg

Yakking about the fabric % after our Tattle discussion calling her out for saying the fabric is silk cotton.
Screenshot_20220524-013453_YouTube.jpg

No mention of the dress being POLYESTER.

Waitrose lemons ?
Screenshot_20220524-013512_YouTube.jpg

WTF.
Screenshot_20220524-013517_YouTube.jpg

Yes. The Hermèzzzz and Manolos make it better.
Nope. They don't.
Screenshot_20220524-013522_YouTube.jpg

FasHuUnable Lyds. More boob touching.
Screenshot_20220524-013542_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-013547_YouTube.jpg

I'm convinced that the PR team at Rime Arodaky hate her.
Screenshot_20220524-013600_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-013614_YouTube.jpg

Loathe her, in fact. Why else would they send her this monstrosity ???

Screenshot_20220524-013630_YouTube.jpg

And the green closet still makes her look soooooo RED.

Screenshot_20220524-013644_YouTube.jpg

Next week, it's back to the Queen Despina. She's taking her stepmum to Despina. Mother's Day gift. Wonder what her mum was gifted or should I say, re-gifted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Al Fresco for the genuine, honest thread title with 46 votes! 🍾🥂

Thank you for voting in the last poll. An overwhelming majority (62.7 per cent) of you voted Ice Team Fick! Yes, you genuinely thought that errors in Lidl and Ali's output were because they are stupid, badly educated and don't know any better.

* Lidl has announced she's moving from the Potato House. We thought it was your "forever dream home"?
* She's got a viewing in Buckinghamshire. Can't afford The Cotswolds, Lidl ?
* The market is hot. You have to have your property on the market before vendors will take you seriously. The Bunga is being photographed...
* She's worried that people know where she lives. She suggests filming the viewing. Then we will know where you're moving to!!!
* We suggested Lidl's requirements from a new house. Top of the list were a winery, a beggary and a chapel.
* We also listed problems facing the sale of the 5 bed, 6 bathroom Bunga....
* She said they've made "good investments" doing up the Bunga..yeah right...see above.
* She needs room for 5 staff. An assistant, a COO, an accountant, a videographer and a stylist????? Help us out Lidl!
* After a luxury trip to the Maldives Lidl bought her fourth Hermès bag in 2 years. No cost of living crisis for Lidl!
* She didn't reveal the price of the gold mini Kelly, but we guessed approx £27k. It holds a credit card, a lipstick and a phone. Parfekt!
* We don't believe it came from Hermès....distracted unboxing; didn't show insides; no details of purchase; long redacted receipt; no clickbait title
* @Namima found a recently sold bag from SacLab, a company followed by Lidl....just saying!
* Lidl admitted she bought the sage Dior because she liked the twilly the S.A. had put on it. If brains were dynamite you wouldn't be able to blow your nose!
* Lidl was spotted in London with a large Louis Vuitton carrier bag...she's replaced her free with purchase make up bag with an £800 vanity case.
* She bought Hermes beauty products..that other influencers were sent as PR!
* After denying she uses clickbait titles she calls her Beauty Pie vlog "A vulnerable and honest chat".
* She says she's dyslexic. There is a word for what you are Lidl and it's definitely got 'ick' in it.
* She grew chickens from seed. Her "whole existence grew immeasurably from a packet of seeds". She's "different, happier, more fulfilled". Buy more seeds, Lidl!
* The MGs went to the garden centre. Ali indulged his self proclaimed love of looking at tools.
* Lidl wore a white linen dress, a twilly around her wrist and her new mini Kelly. She saw some "raw" iron gates then they went for a burger...yup, money can't buy you brains!
* Work on the Bunga has stalled. There's no sign of Lauren Costly phase 2 and
Nicholsons are busy in Ye Olde Rectum garden. Scrambling for content Lidl?
* They are both rehashing old content. Lidl is posting memories of the Maldives....while Ali is reminiscing about Sardinia, where he went without her!
* The Greedhouse is overflowing. Tables and pots are springing up around the garden of Hillbilly House.
* Lidl is following the Depp/Heard case. 'Miss Turd' has histrionic personality disorder. Symptoms include - needing to be the centre of attention, lacking sincerity, overly concerned with physical appearance, making rash decisions and self centred with no concern for others. Remind you of anybody Lidl?
* Lidl and Cawwie went for a drunken 30k(!?!) stomp across farmer's fields while Ali was in Ireland with his daddy. The next morning she felt 'fresh'...yeah right!
* She's finally admitted to having Botox. You don't say? It used to be frowned on, but when you told us, nobody raised an eyebrow!
* The Botox is for teeth grinding headaches slimming a masculine jaw looking fresh.
* Teeny tiny Ali is having it too. One small prick can wipe the smile off your face Ali!
* Ali wore an anchor pendant. Is that a subliminal message Ali? Sending the RNLI now!
In other news
* Teefers has bought the cottage adjoining Strawtop allegedly.

20220517_093305.png

Screen grab @Namima
20220517_091245.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

K18

VIP Member
Yes!! I remember that - calling it a chicken salad. I'm pretty sure she mentioned it in her old old vlogs as well and gave us a treat showing it. Called herself a fitness blogger back then - puhleeeeeease
Found it
Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 21.21.12.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I’m not sure I would like my Esthetician lifting the flap of a bin and returning to my face with the same surgical glove 🤢😧 surely, every bin should have a foot pedal to open and close?

64E889C0-280F-4929-B3F1-6D58938EEE62.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
i am so sorry! Let the pain be and then when you feel, you have given this emotion the place it needs, force yourself to do nice things. Treat yourself.
This is how I work through pain. And always talk talk talk. Express your feelings. Write it down here . It will help to process it faster.

i am not an expert, just taking from my experience.
My avatar says everything about Lyds and the real persona she is trying to hide.

View attachment 1279945

I am so so sorry ❤ sending you lots of love, we are here for you. Pls look after yourself.
So sorry you are going through this. Sending big hugs. 🥰
Check out Tea and chat/Tea and sympathy/Vignettes and pets threads if you ever want to chat. A few of us occasionally hang out on the last one and there are some lovely, sympathetic people on the first two.
I am so sorry! We are here if you need us x
Girl, I'm so sorry about your breakup. We don't know deets, but rest assured, he did not deserve you and there's most definitely the one out there. For time being, absorb and try to process your emotions. No rush.

Just remember, there's a rainbow at the end of this painful journey waiting for you.
Right! I’m Putting stout shoes on and rolling sleeves up..!

First of all you have needed to spend far more time here for a long time now! You are in a safe space and we’re all ears.

Second of all your partner is extraordinarily silly for letting you go. I can tell you from experience that the feeling will pass the main thing is don’t revisit the re-runs in your head.

Try to fill your head with new stuff instead. I can recommend Mo Gawdat! Spend a few hours with him…
Also, my beautiful Karcocha - harlequin mimo; he will make you laugh out loud. (Gerardo Castro - tell him I sent you) 🥰
@shiroyagisan I'm so very sorry to hear what you're going through. I know how much it hurts and how devastating this is for you.

Forget taking it day by day, take it hour by hour, and ensure every single hour you do something that is nurturing and kind to yourself.

This is the time to be kind and gentle with yourself.

Please know we are all here supporting you and cheering you on.

You will get through this and the pain will slowly but surely dissipate.

Until then just take good care of yourself and practice lots of self-love.

You're in our thoughts and prayers. 🤗 We're not going anywhere and are here for you. ❤
I’m so sorry you’re hurting so much, @shiroyagisan - it will take time. Please be kind to yourself and treat yourself with care. When it happened to me, I went out every night, drank far too much, fell into a rebound relationship way too fast, and only turned it around when I stopped, allowed myself to be single and enjoy small, meaningful moments, like being around people who love me, enjoying nature, reading again, learning to play bridge, etc. Then, unexpectedly, I met Mr. MK, and even though I complain about him, (he’s been working from home since the pandemic!), he is my whole life. It will all work out, but give yourself time. Hope you’re going to be here loads and not MIA, but either way, we treasure you and know you’ll do what’s best for you. Sending love and hugs. ❤
Sending lots of love to you hun. No words will make you feel better, I know that. But I hope you've got people around you that can give you some support. We are all here if you need us. Xxxx
I can’t imagine how you’re feeling. Your ex is an arse, stay with us.
Thank you all so much for your kindness and words of support. There is so much solidarity and compassion in this place, and I am grateful to have found it.

My now former partner is actually a lovely person. Over the course of our 7 years together, they realised and were able to become more comfortable with the fact that they are non-binary, and after a long and painful search to find out who they are and were meant to be, realised that they are more attracted to men than women. I am a woman, so... there's an incompatibility. I wish I could walk away with the same peace and relief that they felt, but sadly I am just heartbroken. Still, I know that I will make it through this and that I have no regrets about the relationship I've had. I leave it now a better person than I was when I first met my partner, and I was able to help them discover and become their true self.

If you're reading this, Lydia, it is possible to walk away from things that feel so painful at first. But things will get easier. You can quit your influencer life and you can leave your marriage if it's not working. It will not be the end. There are brighter days ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Example of how lazy Lydia is - went first class, all expenses paid trip with NARS to somewhere like Bali - didn’t write her blog post about it until almost a year later!
Received a box full of free shoes/stuff from Tods for their show - couldn’t be arsed to open and show it until weeks later, after the show.
Goes on brand trips all expenses paid. But never mentions the brand or shows the products she’s there to advertise. Instead she uses the opportunity to use the location to advertise for another brand.

Lydia is just self centered and lazy and wants money for nothing. She got used to receiving big pay cheques from big brands at the height of her career and got complacent and arrogant. Brands see this and see other influencers who will put in the effort and just move on. This is why Lydia can only get sponsors from Lenor, hairburst and Tupperware now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I always think it’s hilarious how she always answers Tattle - we said recently that we were suspicious that Aldi sleeps in the guest room. Last night, she went into a long explanation of how Porter was upset during the night so she thought she would have to bring him to the guest room and sleep with him there, as Lumi sleeps with them in the Master bedroom.

She also said ‘I love nothing more than cuddling my husband and fur babies’ - just to really drive home the point that they are in lurve. Hi, Elsie! Guess what - still not buying it but keep trying! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

K18

VIP Member
The timing of the flurry of house moving talk does imply there is a 5 year mtg "arm" in play. Ali doesn't seem to be happy with the "new adventure" and to me has talked of it as something that needs doing, not something they want to do.

I still think her father is realizing he has a young daughter to educate and help as she makes her way. Alice (the stepsister) should be close to Uni age now. She was 13ish when Lydia married.

Lest we forget, she is the child he actually raised with someone he seems to love very much. He is 61; I think he is likely looking forward to retirement and tidying up his business. Lydia shouldn't need a guarantor anymore. She is a self proclaimed "boss bitch", 34 years old, rocking up at family gatherings in an Aston. Plus, she has a husband that is also earning. Time to stand on their own flat feets, me thinks.

This picture always crushes me. Poor Alice. You can feel her discomfort. If I'm right about her dad pulling his support, Lydia will be feeling even more insecure which never bodes well for hairdressers, tradesmen, husbands, and now probably realtors. LOL

Then:

View attachment 1283327

Now:

View attachment 1283330
To be honest, if I was the guarantor on someone's mortgage who has purchased 5x 2nd hand Hermes bags costing 15k+, spent 30k on a play pretend greenhouse, has 'purchased' an Aston martin, 3 range rovers, a Mercedes and a defender within 6 years amongst all the other crap she buys I would be wondering why I was needed as a guarantor in the first place and would be wanting to get out of that contract very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 56