Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but only a pretentious that would wear a long WHITE dress to a garden centre. I don't care how much they cost those mini Hermes are no use what so ever and are so small they look like you are carrying your daughters play handbag around.

Reactions: 41
Sorry guys, I am a little bit behind on the thread so I don’t know if anyone else mentioned this, but look.
We are not that much in love with the dress of dreeeeaaammmz anymore, are we?
Wow - she is shameless!

Two words....

Size up.
By at least two sizes, I agree. She is pouring out of that white dress. In general, I go at least one size up when wearing white - it’s unforgiving enough without added constriction.

Reactions: 18
Hermes are surely having the last laugh with the prices of their so called sought after over priced, impractical mini bags???
I don’t get the hype over any luxury handbags TBH

Reactions: 14
I actually do, I mean I know nothing about Hermes bags at all, but I dont think she would sell all the others to get a fake. I think she has fallen into this hermes trap now and she cant be seen with anything less than
Did you notice the unboxing she was deliberately talking to the dogs all way through to detract from the bag - that was in the Hermes belt bag!

Reactions: 22
Wow - she is shameless!

By at least two sizes, I agree. She is pouring out of that white dress. In general, I go at least one size up when wearing white - it’s unforgiving enough without added constriction.
Yesss! The too tight white frock makes her look bigger.

Reactions: 13
Did you notice the unboxing she was deliberately talking to the dogs all way through to detract from the bag - that was in the Hermes belt bag!
The unboxing was total BS. She stated that she needed to feed the dogs, and then nonchalantly saying she needs to have her lunch before the underwhelming, half interested unbagging/unboxing…..

Reactions: 19
Aldi says ‘I can’t get over how neat these (flower)beds are’ - Yes, Carrie planted them perfectly last week while they were away! Ha! She returned to a new garden, thanks to her CEO and Daylesford of course.

Reactions: 23
I just want to say if Millen goes with the extended open stairs for the fire escape renovation she owes ME the money for putting this idea out there first on Tattle aka Bible of best ideas for getting your life, business and online image back on track

You should really listen to us Lydiot, would have saved you money so many times.

Reactions: 26
Exactly - there should be an oak bespoke plaque of gratitude to us at the very least.

Reactions: 26
Sorry guys, I am a little bit behind on the thread so I don’t know if anyone else mentioned this, but look.
We are not that much in love with the dress of dreeeeaaammmz anymore, are we?
Yep. And she only started wearing her KM dresses on the daily or on holiday because Tattlers called her out on it. Biggest scammer around.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else go from being so upto date on Tattle they are waiting for peeps to comment, to oh crap I've got three pages to catch up on No ??? Just me then

Reactions: 36
I’ll have to take your word for it
It's along the lines of
Rockstuds
Country house
Interest in gardening
Faux posh accent
Love of green
Daxon x 2
Numpty husband/bf
Floral frocks
Maldives

blah, blah....I can feel a poll coming on....the poll of dreamzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 17
Anyone else go from being so upto date on Tattle waiting for peeps to comment, to oh crap I've got three pages to catch up on No??? Just me then
Yes, just you Peppy! I veer from scrambling to catch up to refreshing like a maniac though! Plus I am always behind because I refuse to watch the illiterate morons....

Reactions: 13
It's along the lines of
Rockstuds
Country house
Interest in gardening
Faux posh accent
Love of green
Daxon x 2
Numpty husband/bf
Floral frocks
Maldives

blah, blah....I can feel a poll coming on....the poll of dreamzzzzzzzz
Clones, then. Question: Can Josie spell?

Reactions: 9
No stop! They did NOT accept a free meal offered by their subs wth??????? They have no shame. They must have had the best sleep that night knowing they have such gullible followers ready to support them all the way.

Happy scammers

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.