Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s Mystery Corner Part 2.

Daxon Mania Spreads…
Having shown up in the Poll as the underdogs (Daxons - underdogs - who writes this rubbish?) a rapid surge is predicted in support of acknowledging those deliberately wrangling attention through bad spelling. We have heard from a reliable source that Mr Jude Law is offering his free taxi service in order to alleviate any travel to the top of page 1 problems. In addition, Hell-Cat Streisand is now welcoming voters at the polling station with her biggest tit ‘The Way We Were’…Fighting on beaches is available upon request and washing is being hung out on Siegfried. (He does a nice line in rustic laundryalia).

A spokesperson from Blue Sky Poll Don’t Lie Inc said today:- We wish to make it abundantly clear that all subscribers who vote for Daxon may sleep secure in the knowledge that it is a vote for great British values. Good spelling is a common courtesy and we have led the world in this with our literature, politeness and values. We are having meetings today to discuss a celebratory Magnum of champagne for every subscriber who votes and in addition we are speaking to Miss Moll Deeves who is thinking of donating her entire significant fortune and island off the coast of Papua New Guinea for the privileged use of subscribers only. We will win this or die in the pursuit of the attempt!

At the time of writing reports are coming in that there has still not been any progress in finding the pre-loved Tardis stolen from a garage in Melbourne yesterday. The owner has now been sedated and is unable to comment.

Reactions: 15
Love the fact that half Teefer's village are on her thread! We need more inside knowledge here....Fi....Dee...Call....where are you?

Reactions: 30
Lyds' latest Reels (sic)

Her choice of song is quite ... interesting
I think she may have chosen the song because of the title of the song, without listening to the words of the song.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Firstly, you were never creative, just a plagiarist ie. copycat. Fraud.

Second, in the scenario of your life, you, my dear, are the poisonous stream contaminating people and life around you. Making others cry.

Lyds is seething right now at people referring to her wild woodland as a yard or backyard ... Heeheee

Meaning you Lyds, and your Whatsapp buddy Amelia Liana ...

Oh Ali.
The vanity of it all.
The desperation.

His choice of song is also interesting... hmm. "Lovefool"
Certainly the fool part is on the head ...

The IG f*ckboy vibes are

Ali's latest Reels (sic)
Shexy thumbnail babe.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
A tisket a tasket another empty basket
Another prop with which to mop
Another reel done on the hop

Reactions: 20
Hmm Ali's legs look very slim don't they, considering how muscular they looked in other photos - especially last summer!

BTW

Todaey I will be mostly goiing to my local graden centre to by some chicken seeds, am gonna grew my own chickens!

Reactions: 31
That’s exactly what I said! There was an abundance of lush plants that had sprung from seedlings in a most miraculous way - especially as our diligent gardener was away in the Maldives - even the esparagus was a miracle in itself. I imagine it was bought straight from Daylesford Farm and planted by Cawwie. She must have spent her days of freedom back and forth loading plants for Her Travesty’s return.

Too late now, Aldi

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Maybe Carrie swap her plants out with bigger versions in Esio Trot (Roald Dahl) fashion to keep LIdl in a good mood.

Reactions: 20
Lydia had tiny seedlings before she left for the Maldives and came back to proper pants, in a week. Plants take a lot longer than a week to grow as much as hers did, Facebook sellers and groups locally sell semi grown plants for really cheap so I think that’s where she gets them from and plants them up as her own. She’s has bought herbs from the garden centre and she showed them with the tags on and last year she bought a strawberry plant and put a story out saying she grew strawberry’s but she didn’t. If she doesn’t film the process of her planting and then the stages of whatever it is growing she hasn’t grown it, them carrots she said she grew where clearly bought and her rainbow carrots as they look for to nice for anything Lydia could grow.

Love the fact that half Teefer's village are on her thread! We need more inside knowledge here....Fi....Dee...Call....where are you?
Can you just imagine what Lydiot freaking Millen Gordon’s neighbors say about her??? Oh yeah I would love to be a fly on their wall!! Imagine what the local farmers think of the twat herself after staying out in the field from dust to dawn and I’m not exaggerating when they work they don’t stop all to have Lydia walk her flat pancake ass with her two dogs and her husband with his invisible leash around his neck all over their freshly planted sprouts!!!! I don’t care where you freaking live imagine if we walked all over Lydia’s garden? There’s no man in this world who spent a fortune of money on seed not to mention time for her and her dog’s to walk all over and do the wine crawl and kick her feet up to get the disrespect good on up there! Lydia cried when worker’s left her driveway dirty when they were working in the rain!! God help me I think I can blow a fuse when I talk about this gosh forsaken woman because she’s on my nerves where I can’t even stand to look at her!! Why do I do this to myself and I can’t believe the audacity of shallow women in the comment section that praise these witches and I really think that I hate them even more because don’t they see the deception?? I’m sorry I just can’t with her!!

I likes Hobnobs I do

Reactions: 7
I likes Hobnobs I do

I am having a Malted Milk moment at present - taking it back to basics and the old days! But don't think i've ever met a biscuit I didn't like!!! Remember when she was supposedly eating digestives with tea all the time - didn't last long!

Reactions: 13
I am having a Malted Milk moment at present - taking it back to basics and the old days! But don't think i've ever met a biscuit I didn't like!!! Remember when she was supposedly eating digestives with tea all the time - didn't last long!
My favourites are dead fly bisquits mmm, yummy.

Reactions: 13
Lidl’s longest passion so far is……… the bloody Herpès obsession

My favourites are dead fly bisquits mmm, yummy.
Delicious, childhood and England !

Reactions: 12
Oh, @Oops -Farage is at it again! Calling me Hell-Cat Streisand is one thing, but my greatest ‘tit’ The Way We Were...?

You may rest assured that the pre-loved Tardis is safe and well. In actual fact, it is currently in a secret location being festooned with garlands, balloons, streamers and bunting of all manner of Ice Team Fick colours; neopolitan, raspberry ripple, etc. in preparation for our day at the polls!Get Voting, everyone - from Newbies to Evergreen - We can do this!!

I don’t have Nannything bad to say about Mr. Jude Law, btw, and I’m sure you will have a most comfortable car ride with him as your chauffeur.. plenty of leg room for you and your fellow voter. In the meantime, we on the Ice Team Fick team, are willing to offer our passengers a Happy Trucker snack box for the jounrey, individually presented by Master Midnight.

Naughty but nice treats, I’m sure you will agree, cos We got nothing to be Guilty of.... Looking forward to seeing you all and, remember, politics is a ruthless game - stay alert, be vigilant and beware of any alternative offers of transport!

Reactions: 18
I know- it would not kill her to encourage her subscribers to spend a small amount of money on donating to a worthy cause rather than encouraging then to throw their money away on her endless recommendations of table linen/ sportswear/ bags...

Reactions: 14
Slaving over an upload, more like Carrie is sitting there do it while madam is on her phone!

Here's something in case you all fancy a laugh before the flog!
As my gran would have said, 'looks like a sack of spuds tied up ugly'...

Reactions: 14
I find it very hard to believe her story about the subscriber buying her dinner at the Maldivian Night - sounds like bs to me. She said the hotel wouldn’t tell her what villa the woman was in so that she was ‘unable to get a bottle of wine to her’ to thank her. It makes no sense - if she had the woman’s name, the hotel would get a gift to her no problem.

She is so vain that she had to go into a lengthy explanation - 100 villas, mostly couples, therefore approximately 230 residents and no less than five subbies - oh, sorry, ‘members of my audience’ at the resort? BS.

Naturally, we had to also hear ‘four members of staff per person.’ I would be too embarrassed to mention that, tbh.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.