Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just watching the channel 4 show Luxury fashion for less and they have highlighted that you can buy literally the exact same Karen Millen clothing from Oasis for much cheaper, is it a coincidence that Lydia has just started shilling oasis alongside KM?
Yeah can renember quite a number of years ago watching a show I think it was called Blood Sweat and T Shirts (is where Stacey Dooley got further work from that, as she was one of them), where they work for essentially the factories which likely or least did make the clothes for certainly Zara and the like (GAP was one of them and CK as well) . They were certainly then (and I'll bet if its poorly policed in that way its still the same as with other places in India, its not a stab at the country, well it is but in a good way, the police are under funded so have no incentive to do anything, when it comes to other things like scamming) paid... well they were lucky to make the equivalent then to £2 in one of their biggest factories, aswell as for the much more bargain ones would then have been about 10p.

So happy I came across that documentary series again, rather even since moving here I very rarely buy anything from any of those places (never in fact just can't really trust them), I mean its like with in reality the Uighur problem in China is one of the reasons like they'll say maybe as a result (since at the time Raab the Foreign Sec, made it illegal if a company is found to be supplied with cotton from a forced labour camp where they are namely Xinjiang then they could get fined for it) the CCP are more likely to then say its been supplied from Vietnam or if a company tries to change its supply chain then it'll pretend its made in say a place like Vietnam more than likely when its not (again like with India nothing against the country its the gov'ts I can't stand sometimes especially the CCP, with some certainly Indian politicians are most certainly very shady).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is Elsie’s chin/jaw edited differently and look completely different in every single one of these images?
2507D569-DDCE-4020-8DBE-7C220BCB10F4.jpeg
5FF65449-DB92-4169-988A-B3F6E2C74B67.jpeg
A6554509-2475-4C6C-AEF5-7DF03D452761.jpeg
D6C4F84C-22CB-4A85-AE0B-9165ECEDC955.jpeg
9CDF3C89-551D-4151-9F33-F3BE324DA3F6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This is such a slappable face !!! Ugh.
Lyds is at a spa, going for a massage but looks so miserable. Ungrateful cow.
Is it because she has only Ali for company and not Cawwiiee ???

View attachment 1238831
View attachment 1238832

Her hair and make up looks so bad in these pics. Makes Lyds look like she has a 'stache ... 😎

View attachment 1238823

Is the bloody twilly now around her bun ????
View attachment 1238825
View attachment 1238826

Megan Snarkle vibes.
View attachment 1238827

If she's not stomping her way around the island, she's tip toeing her way there ... :rolleyes:
View attachment 1238829

Aren't the 2 Millen-Morons supposed to be back home by now ? Ahhh, giving the "influencer illusion" of a longer holiday than it actually was. Posting holiday vids from The Bunga pretending they're still in the Maldives.
How much more of the Maldives do we have to put up with ???
Oh crap, we have both of their smug vlogs to still get through ...
Yaaaay.
Not. 🤬

Such a bad tik tok. The sound is terrible. Why couldn't she do the vid indoors ? So unprofessional. So Lyds.
View attachment 1238841
They are definitely back in Milton Keynes by now!
This is becoming 'spot the twilly'!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like she’s always had that witchy chin and witchy look about her. Has she always had a scar on her chin though? Not that there’s anything wrong with scars but I don’t remember seeing it and it’s quite noticeable there. Shows she must edit it out all the time.

Her mole she removed is coming back a little but looks like she has softened it in these pictures

Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s always had that witchy chin and witchy look about her. Has she always had a scar on her chin though? Not that there’s anything wrong with scars but I don’t remember seeing it and it’s quite noticeable there. Shows she must edit it out all the time.

Her mole she removed is coming back a little but looks like she has softened it in these pictures
I was just going to post about that dent/scar on her chin...never noticed it before. That, plus the mole, the nose hole, the big nose and chin and over outlined lips...what has she done?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wait... WHAT? She bought Valentino rockstud trainers for... RUNNING?
No

Valentino Rockstud sandals - that do not fit her wide trotters!

She bought her Hermes (of course) Oran sandals with - I think she's bought them in black as well as the tan/brown colour now.

She also took trainers for running.

It is fine to wear a twilly as a hair accessory but that is the only one she has and it seems like she's not taken it off the whole holiday, and most of the time its been on her wrist which is ridiculous. Why she took that huge Birkin with I have no idea, a beach bag and an evening clutch is all you need on that holiday, and it is true they've hardly shown the resort off at all.

I hope she doesn't come back!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched it last week and posted here. They are all part of Boohoo.
Yes I know they are all apart of the same brand which is why I’m asking do we think it’s a coincidence that she is now showing Oasis clothing too now that they have been caught out.

Reactions: 9
Yes I know they are all apart of the same brand which is why I’m asking do we think it’s a coincidence that she is now showing Oasis clothing too now that they have been caught out.
No coincidences when it comes to merching. Claire Chanelle was wearing the oasis dress too.

Where’s T’Willy?
We need a poem! 😁

• Haha
No coincidences when it comes to merching. Claire Chanelle was wearing the oasis dress too.

We need a poem! 😁
And claire looked atrocious in most of them, not her style at all. She is more sports wear than frumpy granny chic!

Corners of her mouth go back in a straight line = fake
Or in her case fake and smug 🤢
Screenshot_20220503_094255_com.android.chrome_edit_342815026864877.jpg
Screenshot_20220503_094302_com.android.chrome_edit_342970422454957.jpg
Screenshot_20220503_094306_com.android.chrome_edit_342873827033097.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just realised she hasn’t posted chapter 5 yet for may! However will I cope with the suspense? Who wants to guess some words?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are these van cleef earrings ? She would never miss out showing her purchase, if they were real? Or did I miss it?
Unfortunately every influencer is buying van cleef at one point . Thought she jumped on that train too .
In a previous thread, I asked when would Lyds be jumping on the VCA wagon ... and there you go. VCA earrings.

We are literally playing "Jump monkey jump" with Lyds 😂 😂 😂 She follows our every command. Except for apologising to Nicky. :unsure:

jcxpryMcE.gif

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.