Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a person with 900k subscribers why is she receiving less than 200k views - and how many of them are fans? I watch as I like the self destruct as do many, I do not subscribe. What’s the site again where you can watch without giving her views. I struggled with it last time

Reactions: 11
For a person with 900k subscribers why is she receiving less than 200k views - and how many of them are fans? I watch as I like the self destruct as do many, I do not subscribe. What’s the site again where you can watch without giving her views. I struggled with it last time
See the WIKI (pink button at top of page) for details....scroll to the bottom.

Reactions: 9
Ali should invest in a dictionary he’s not very bright because in the two different ads for a big luxury brand hotel he misspell’s snorkel’s and surround!!! Ali spell’s them surroung and snorkles! I really didn’t pay attention to anything in depth and probably find more wrong but as I read those jumped out to me!!!
I don’t think literacy is his strong point. But, surely, someone else can check his spelling for him before he posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New reel, that bloody Birkin… I would much prefer her Chanel lunchbox with any of those outfits. I don’t like that shoes either whilst I’m ranting. Money doesn’t buy class Lyd.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ritz Carlton Maldives.
Prices per night / 7 nights in May (best time to go ends April)

Lidl and Ali had the sunrise villa but sea view?

20220503_112151.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What on earth is this hair all about??
She always had wavy hair. That's why she looks like Hagrid before styling it, she's always brushing her waves. Her hair is sensitive and dry, and wavy hair ask for as much care as curly hair. She keeps destroying it. At this rate no k18, no botox hair treatment, no olaplex will be able to save it.

Reactions: 16
I’m not to usually say this but what the heck … why does she look more like a drag queen these days. Her entire face looks distorted. And the boob job actually looks naff

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No coincidences when it comes to merching. Claire Chanelle was wearing the oasis dress too.

We need a poem! 😁
I don’t think it’s a coincidence either, I actually thinks it’s calculated move on the KM/Boohoo front, to have Lydia promoting both. Why else would you essentially have your main influencer start advertising for your sister brand. People aren’t happy with the the way the boohoo brand go about their business (in every aspect) and this just seems to be another way they are covering their backs.

Reactions: 14
Are these van cleef earrings ? She would never miss out showing her purchase, if they were real? Or did I miss it?
Unfortunately every influencer is buying van cleef at one point . Thought she jumped on that train too .
I don’t think they are van cleef, I’m not sure if it was Lydia or Josie who was showing jewellery recently but I remember them showing a pair of earrings that were similar. They tend to get very similar PR so I reckon it’s the lookalike earrings she is wearing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.