Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the animals were left alone for hours considering all the pee, poo, cat foot spread around the house, and chewed off collars.

I'm shuddering. I know someone who had 2 dogs. Had. The dogs were play fighting and one's jaw got trapped in the other's collar. The poor dog died by strangulation and the one whose jaw was stuck had a dislocated jaw that required a huge surgery to fix. He was left severely traumatized. Their outdoor CCTV captured the whole thing. They were stuck until their owners came home, can you imagine the horror?

My breeders have always told me to remove collars in the house, or when leaving the dogs unsupervised. Specifically if one has more than one dog. For this very same reason.

bleeping Lydia, bleeping Ali and bleeping Carrie. All 3 are irresponsible asshats that don't deserve the privilege of pet ownership.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Just watching the latest before Mr MT13 gets home which is good because he ALWAYS walks in and goes "why are you watching this twit?!"

The minute she says she can hear church bells and opens the blinds I will admit I snarked out loud "Oooooo now you can REALLY feel like Josie!"

She's her usual orange and hideous self in this snore fest. Trying on loads of clothes that make her look like a well preserved 67 year old rich American in the Hamptons (this is probably a compliment to you isn't it Lidl?), manifesting a yacht now (she keeps saying she's kidding but she totally isn't) and then filming Alex without her permission and making her hide behind her hands (I HATE people who take photos and film videos to try and catch people out, it's such a tit trick).

I'll give you an English story lovely:

Once upon a time there were two twats who lived in a bunga down a long lane in the middle of Northamptonshire. They shilled and shilled to their hearts content until one day Mrs Moron was poisoned by a Glo kit and went bat tit cray on her hairdresser and from henceforth found herself on a downward slope to obscurity while Mr Moron soared in popularity (if not in intelligence). One dark night he ran away to Milton Keynes, taking all their aminals (sic) with him. The vile Mrs Moron was left to ponder on her rotten-to-the-core behaviour with her evil sidekick Scarrie and henceforth they spent their days watching Downton re-runs on the sofa in front of a cold and empty fireplace eating Goodfellas Stonebaked pizzas with a side of twenty nugs, all washed down with cloudy rose.

That's what the story should be Lidl, what a wonderful one it is too 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Do you think when she keeps saying ‘if we have to move’ she means if they have kids? Like she thinks their house isn’t workable for a baby or something? I can’t see what else she means - and she’d never admit it was to downsize for financial reasons

She looks pretty bad here. The new boobs don’t suit her really either

• Heart
Reactions: 19
STOP THE PRESSES!

Elsie has officially given up on her Invisalign journey because it’s just not for her … but of course you know I have the receipt of her claiming her “teeth are absolute perfection” at the beginning of last year! 😎

Exhibit A: Instagram Story Q&A, 9th February 2021.

93E5C1EB-BD4C-4281-B47A-7074A5C4757C.jpeg

Tattlers, I present to you, Elsie Millen - Her Travesty, Queen of the Liars! 🙄

#Receipts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
[QUOTE="slipperfluff

This hat does not look right at all 😂
[/QUOTE]
That hat looks like something my mother in law would wear to a wedding. She got the sun hat wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay, first off, while watching the floggg, is it just me who found it odd when she repeated both Her Travesty and AD-li sleep on silk sheets? Isn't it sort of a given that you sleep on it, therefore your husband does, granted you share the bedroom...?

Hmmmm....

Also the repeated yaaaacht bullcrap... :ROFLMAO:
wheeze :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
STOP THE PRESSES!

Elsie has officially given up on her Invisalign journey because it’s just not for her … but of course you know I have the receipt of her claiming her “teeth are absolute perfection” at the beginning of last year! 😎

View attachment 1228447

#Receipts
Essentially she doesn’t want to wear retainers…. They are lifelong with any kind of brace. I am in Invisalign and a consequence of wanting straight teeth is wearing retainers afterwards for the rest of you life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Once upon a time there were two twats who lived in a bunga down a long lane in the middle of Northamptonshire. They shilled and shilled to their hearts content until one day Mrs Moron was poisoned by a Glo kit and went bat tit cray on her hairdresser and from henceforth found herself on a downward slope to obscurity while Mr Moron soared in popularity (if not in intelligence). One dark night he ran away to Milton Keynes, taking all their aminals (sic) with him. The vile Mrs Moron was left to ponder on her rotten-to-the-core behaviour with her evil sidekick Scarrie and henceforth they spent their days watching Downton re-runs on the sofa in front of a cold and empty fireplace eating Goodfellas Stonebaked pizzas with a side of twenty nugs, all washed down with cloudy rose.
I kid you not, I just laughed so loudly that I woke Master Midnight up … my poor startled child thought I needed urgent medical attention! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She tried to trade mark the word archetype...🤔
Archie Type is Archie Peligo’s second cousin. He’s just joined today too. Nothing like a good Archie.

Mr Trave has yet to make contact but no doubt we’ll be hearing from him soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
STOP THE PRESSES!

View attachment 1228447

#Receipts
Why on earth did she lie about this? What’s the point? She’s so bleeping weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Essentially she doesn’t want to wear retainers…. They are lifelong with any kind of brace. I am in Invisalign and a consequence of wanting straight teeth is wearing retainers afterwards for the rest of you life.
Exactly … I had traditional braces for three years when I was a teenager and I still wear a retainer every single night more than 30 years later!

My mother made sacrifices so I would have perfect teeth and I would never disrespect her by refusing to follow the advice of my Orthodontist. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Obviously the animals were left alone for hours considering all the pee, poo, cat foot spread around the house, and chewed off collars.

I'm shuddering. I know someone who had 2 dogs. Had. The dogs were play fighting and one's jaw got trapped in the other's collar. The poor dog died by strangulation and the one whose jaw was stuck had a dislocated jaw that required a huge surgery to fix. He was left severely traumatized. Their outdoor CCTV captured the whole thing. They were stuck until their owners came home, can you imagine the horror?

My breeders have always told me to remove collars in the house, or when leaving the dogs unsupervised. Specifically if one has more than one dog. For this very same reason.

bleeping Lydia, bleeping Ali and bleeping Carrie. All 3 are irresponsible asshats that don't deserve the privilege of pet ownership.
My dogs do not wear collars, they are microchipped and wear a harness when walked ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.