Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anything happen when we report them to the ASA? I’m happy to do it, but I don’t want to waste my time if it’s pointless 🙄
I'd imagine there is a file kept and recurring strikes with fines? Please do report it. I haven't any idea how to do so, nor if I can even do so from the US.

IMO, it's downright egregious fuckery on his part. All he does is play at being a Little Lord Fauntleroy. One the one hand, I get that he has to hustle hard seeing as Her Travesty isn't exactly bringing in prestigious contracts anymore, but to be so blatantly deceiving day after day is beyond gross. He knows better. He is recklessly disregarding the rules.

As they say, 'show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are'. Lydia has corrupted Ali. I think he may have been decent once upon a time, but more and more he has become as feckless as she is. All he cares about is their image, the pretend old money vibe, straining to get Hermés and Rolex pieces in every shot. If he can remember to include that at every turn, he can remember a freaking ASA rule as he's choosing font colours and locations of "AD". He only even bothered with putting "AD" on a few of the stories, which I captured. The rest had no "AD" disclosure anywhere.

Here is Lydia's DISHONEST contribution to "Where's the AD"?

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 11.00.28 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anything happen when we report them to the ASA? I’m happy to do it, but I don’t want to waste my time if it’s pointless 🙄
I believe they get warnings and repeat offenders names are listed on the ASA website i think for 3 months. These influencers are then subjected to more in detail checks.
If you report specific AD’s the ASA will tell the influencer they either need to remove the AD altogether or they need to edit/upload with the corrections.

Please correct me if I’m wrong

I guess if influencers are named on that list brands might be wary of working with them

Also Ali is clearly aware of what he is doing as yesterday we mentioned how he was using white writing on a light background and now he has changed his writing to a darker colour.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I will report him to ASA aswell, I encourage everyone who has the time and energy to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Oops... aaaaaaaw, thank you, love💙💙💙🥰 Thinking about you as well!! I'm fine, for the lack of better term in English once again😅 I really really do love the language, but it's limited af.
I was somewhat selfish lately, being in London and spending times with boys nonstop - just barely going online for the sake of my sanity. Honestly feeling much more energetic, because I was *this* close to rolling around the floor, Lyds style, while being offered a banana😇🍌 Though I'm cutting off the sugar, so preferably an apple🍏

But enough about sad old me! Saw the twit on the yacht, cosplaying the Hunchback of Notre Dame with her sitting position. Gazing into sunset, holding alcohol, as per usual🥂 Looking miserable...as per usual😅 Don't tell me they're paying themselves! Who is that ONE brand still wanting to spend that much money on them?!?! Point to the latest victim, please🤣 I'm still watching Frow, because I like Vic, and she's not getting on my nerves - daaaamn, Lyds must be salivating with poison, with everything's going in in Vic's life!

@Miscanthus wait, what?!?! She actually did all of that after OPERATION?!?! She's even more dumb, than I thought😅

I know - I could have cried when Johnny said ‘I have lost nothing less than everything.’
Oooh, I'm watching the trials as well! God the whole situation reminds me of Lyds and Aldi home life, even if not to that extreme (yet). And also Amber reminds me of Garkle. Truly a remarkable witch trio🤮🤮

@MissMidnight saw this the other day and ain't that me and you😅❄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
'A very special video' apparently

whatever it is, it's an ad for Lilysilk! so skip that bit.

Around 20 mins in on her KM shoot - she's sat holding the Birkin and you can see the handles are dark brown from grease and sweat!!!

Spoiler - wel not really - at 23 mins she's showing us her watching Notting Hill but that bloody Birkin is in the shot!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
'A very special video' apparently

whatever it is, it's an ad for Lilysilk! so skip that bit.

Around 20 mins in on her KM shoot - she's sat holding the Birkin and you can see the handles are dark brown from grease and sweat!!!

Spoiler - wel not really - at 23 mins she's showing us her watching Notting Hill but that bloody Birkin is in the shot!
Ha! Sounds like the Birkin is in such a bad state that she probs was wishing it went overboard on the catamaran to claim the insurance money!

@Oops... aaaaaaaw, thank you, love💙💙💙🥰 Thinking about you as well!! I'm fine, for the lack of better term in English once again😅 I really really do love the language, but it's limited af.
I was somewhat selfish lately, being in London and spending times with boys nonstop - just barely going online for the sake of my sanity. Honestly feeling much more energetic, because I was *this* close to rolling around the floor, Lyds style, while being offered a banana😇🍌 Though I'm cutting off the sugar, so preferably an apple🍏

But enough about sad old me! Saw the twit on the yacht, cosplaying the Hunchback of Notre Dame with her sitting position. Gazing into sunset, holding alcohol, as per usual🥂 Looking miserable...as per usual😅 Don't tell me they're paying themselves! Who is that ONE brand still wanting to spend that much money on them?!?! Point to the latest victim, please🤣 I'm still watching Frow, because I like Vic, and she's not getting on my nerves - daaaamn, Lyds must be salivating with poison, with everything's going in in Vic's life!

@Miscanthus wait, what?!?! She actually did all of that after OPERATION?!?! She's even more dumb, than I thought😅

Oooh, I'm watching the trials as well! God the whole situation reminds me of Lyds and Aldi home life, even if not to that extreme (yet). And also Amber reminds me of Garkle. Truly a remarkable witch trio🤮🤮

@MissMidnight saw this the other day and ain't that me and you😅❄

Great to hear from you! ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
:sick: Vom Alert

This must be the most boring vlog yet. In the history of vlogs. Carrie and Lydia share a room in Sussex. Again. How cosy. Alex the make up tech is in another room.

Avert your eyes, @Oops... (soz for the toilet)

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.21.27 PM.png

On the journey back, Lydia is stroking Carrie's arm in the car with her foot. With her D I R T Y foot. :sick:
These two are certainly scissoring, although poor Carrie if this is the state of Lydia's hygiene when they're banging.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.24.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.25.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.25.25 PM.png

The "very special" moment is... her first Asparagus. How very twee and boring.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.28.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.29.04 PM.png

Riveting content. ((sarcasm))

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
WARNING!!! 35.06 is close up of her trotters!!!! She's sticking them in the camera!

Interesting comment in the vlog regarding installing a hot tub - she says she wonders if it is an extravagance (obviously it is) especially if we might have to move house! (Hmm!)

They are all out of the house and come back to a massive tit done by one of the dogs, wee on the curtains and Porters collar half chewed off - sorry what? My dogs are left for a maximum of 4 hours without us, and always walked and toileted before we go out - so why is this happening? Those poor animals!!!

Watched the whole flog and still have no idea why it is a very special video? Is it the asparagus/wisteria, what??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.