Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of designer handbags … the last bag I bought was the bag Kristen Bell used in the movie The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window (sheesh, that’s a mouthful).

I really liked the style, the structure, and the simplicity and practicality of it, so I scoured the Internet for DAYS until I found it.

It’s the Mini Bucket Bag from Jenni Kayne, a U.S. designer I’d never heard of before, and they were having a 15% off sale on at the time, so it only cost me around $490.00 AUD including shipping and it arrived within a week of placing my order.

I love it, it’s a lot more sturdy than I thought it would be and I haven’t used any of my other bags since I got it … everything I need on a daily basis fits in it with room to spare and the leather is really beautiful.

9D28499F-99E1-4A2B-A0FF-F500DE2C64A0.jpeg
778D2276-94C8-4066-8346-EBDDDBC60553.jpeg

I chose the black one, but it also comes in tan, natural (a blush pink), cheetah print, and raffia with tan leather accents … and it’s available in the standard size as well!

PS: Don’t forget to subscribe and ring the notification bell for more fabulous recommendations! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20220404-115712_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-120152_Gallery.jpg

Yo' Shawty !!!
THIS ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇
Screenshot_20220404-115809_Instagram.jpg

OR THIS ⬇⬇⬇⬇
Screenshot_20220404-120020_Instagram.jpg

... Would serve yo' short a*s better in your bathroom of dreamzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow ! First time checking in here in ages and I’m shocked at the surgery! I can’t believe she had liposuction?! Whatever for?? Or was it to try and make a bum? Do we know what company her surgery was with and has there been and before and afters? Forgive me there is sooo much to read and catch up on I don’t know where I’d find it :eek:
The lipo was part of her new boob job, they call it fat transfer and they use it to soften the edges etc

Reactions: 7
Hee hee
Not "taller than Lyds" Emily Canham stealing Lyds' thunder by being in St. Lucia first ...
Screenshot_20220404-120834_Instagram.jpg

Oh fu*k off you absolute fraud. ⬇ ⬇
Screenshot_20220404-121939_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-122036_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So is she trying to flex that she’s got weeds in her “garden”? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that photo is a load of bleeping stinky common weeds. If anyones calling that beautiful they need to re-evaluate.

Also the bathroom looks 100% better in the before than the now 😂😂😂😂. That bath and curtain with the cabinet on the wall and the shower just don’t go, the wall colour is just 🤢 as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So is she trying to flex that she’s got weeds in her “garden”? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that photo is a load of bleeping stinky common weeds. If anyones calling that beautiful they need to re-evaluate.

Also the bathroom looks 100% better in the before than the now 😂😂😂😂. That bath and curtain with the cabinet on the wall and the shower just don’t go, the wall colour is just 🤢 as well.
I believe he did the exact same flower gushing last year and it sent us off on »what weeds do you have? « Isn’t it just cow parsley in her case it should be witch weed😂🤢.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m actually thinking it might not be her as you can’t see her hugely tacky ring set in the shadow. Have they upgraded? And she’s trying to sell it like it’s her?
I think she's being replaced and is making sure she shares the post so noone can accuse her of being bitter or getting sacked or something...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Good morning! I don t have a bath mat nor a firkin but they are on my wish list of dreams. 🤭 I agree, the unboxing was shockingly bad. I know all you lovely ladies/gentleman have discussed in depth how and what makes an authentic Kelly/Birkin (which I found fascinating) so watching the lazy unboxing I thought she was deliberately not going to show the bag with all it s interesting facets because of our discussions on here.
On the subject of bathmats - nobody bought a single bathmat from either my Escapism Collection or my Heritage Collection in spite of my generous 50% off voucher using MKBathmat50. I am therefore broke, must liquidate immediately and have no brand, or to use Elsie’s shen hannigans (courtesy, @Oops), I have completely sold out! Whooppeeee and well done meeeee!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lydia looks like transgender on that Karen Millen black and white spoiler
I don’t think it’s her. The hair is too long. What I wanna know is why she’s insinuating it’s her?

*if it turns out it is her then I take back what I said

Reactions: 13
On the subject of bathmats - nobody bought a single bathmat from either my Escapism Collection or my Heritage Collection in spite of my generous 50% off voucher using MKBathmat50. I am therefore broke, must liquidate immediately and have no brand, or to use Elsie’s shen hannigans (courtesy, @Oops), I have completely sold out! Whooppeeee and well done meeeee!
Please don't abuse any hairdressers whilst dealing with your lack of business success.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine if it’s Josie!?! 😂😂 More likely, Laura Blair?
I also think Laura Blair. Too much hair for Josie, plus if they did a collection with her it would surely be bo-peep dresses and not this form fitting get up.

Is this Lydia screaming with joy or rage?

Screenshot_20220404-122156.png

Omg ignore me, my brain is not on today! If you click the video it’s someone speaking and it’s clearly not her 🤣🤣🤣 why has she insinuated it’s her??????
It's odd isn't it. Why would they do a big hype about Lydia when they've been continuously working with her for about 18 months now. Noone is going to be shaken to the core if it is her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also think Laura Blair. Too much hair for Josie, plus if they did a collection with her it would surely be bo-peep dresses and not this form fitting get up.

View attachment 1170225

It's odd isn't it. Why would they do a big hype about Lydia when they've been continuously working with her for about 18 months now. Noone is going to be shaken to the core if it is her 😂
Exactly!!

I don’t think it’s Laura Blair though. Doesn’t sound like her. Perhaps some 90s model? Move over Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1170225

Its defo not Lydia, the reel on KM's page has a lady talking saying 'I started in the fashion business in the 90's' I am intrigued!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.