Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though I must confess I am somewhat lazy with when doing recipes, keep going back to my tablet rather than writing things down haha. When making things, especially if they have to be more precise like baking anything lol

Buckwheat isn’t wheat? Well I never…How I envy your ability to make bread
Oh this is my first time ever making bread (but dont see how difficult it would be) with soda breads you dont need to kneed it (think its spelt with a k isn't it, oh well lol) since its essentially like a cake batter only thicker I think.

Here's the mix

What I like about the foods I make (can at times get rather experimental as well, which is fun) is like eating something you've made its really nice

He uses a filter on his teeth, too.
Pity you cant use that on Lydia's brain though to boot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
and the finished loaf, tastes really nice as well

Is meant with some kind of natural property of Buckwheat supposed to reduce histamine along with Vit E, also is far far better than proper wheat bread as well and its super nice I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’ve noticed his balls are always in the rough or the sandpit.

Reactions: 16
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Remind you of anyone ???

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 26
Looks like Lydia was out walking and pub crawling with Cawwwie yesterday. Two guess what her vlog will be about tomorrow.

Reactions: 17
"and just like that, I watched my career slip out of my fingers and fly away into the distance..."

Reactions: 45
Just finishing watching the vlog now, did anyone else notice Lydia shoving a handful of £50 notes into a coin purse? Wonder what she needs cash for especially if she is going into London for work.
OMG YES!! Maybe the surgeon only deals in cash!!

Reactions: 18
Just finishing watching the vlog now, did anyone else notice Lydia shoving a handful of £50 notes into a coin purse? Wonder what she needs cash for especially if she is going into London for work.
Yeah it was to pay for the gEnUiNe Birkin she bought from a Hermes market stall...

Reactions: 20
Playing dress-up and being photographed in someone else’s garden, as per … how riveting!

Reactions: 30
Playing dress-up and being photographed in someone else’s garden, as per … how riveting!

View attachment 1168432View attachment 1168433
There is no sun and it looks so cold. I believe the dress id-s appropriate for the coldest spring days we have ever had! Dressing season as usual

There is no sun and it looks so cold. I believe the dress id-s appropriate for the coldest spring days we have ever had! Dressing season as usual
Auto correct really corrects nada and makes it seem like I am drunk… isn’t… seasonally

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I would love to know the shop and what you are using!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.