Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!

I don’t think it’s Laura Blair though. Doesn’t sound like her. Perhaps some 90s model? Move over Lydia
Yes, I don't think it's a blogger either think it is some 90's model too who obviously doesn't look into the brands they are working with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh yes I second this guess!
I don’t think the model looks tall enough to be Elle macpherson or Claudia Schiffer.

I can’t figure out the accent. European plus posh English with American twang, but figure out where in Europe!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ooh yes I second this guess!
Nooo I don’t think that either, Elle is an Aussie and that sounds like an accent perhaps? I wonder if miss moron will mention it tomorrow when it drops and say she’s so proud of the team as if she works there 🥴

⭐⭐⭐⭐My money is on Helena Christensen! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nooo I don’t think that either, Elle is an Aussie and that sounds like an accent perhaps? I wonder if miss moron will mention it tomorrow when it drops and say she’s so proud of the team as if she works there 🥴
Of course she’ll mention it. It will have been all her idea of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think the new Karen Millen reveal means they’re not longer going to work with Lidl? Surely they aren’t going to have Lydia AND an ex model promoting them. What’s the point? Hopefully Lidl has been dropped

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unless of course, she doesn't want to do press trips anymore and is wanting to work less and travel less and focusing on her mental health or whatever.....I respect that,

I'm only saying if that's NOT the case then she needs to do something about it, because she's missing out on tons of opportunities. and when you are being paid that much to do so little - it's not exactly hard work when promoting a brand, such easy money, compared to almost every other job on the planet haha

Since there was a discussion last thread about if some of her Hermes bags are fake:

Does anyone here believe what she said about how she got her mini kelly at that same resaler too?? but didn't tell anyone until now? and the excuse about why she didn't unbox her mini Kelly is she just didn't "feel" like it? Did it seem like she was lying? kinda strange as though she was trying to quell rumors.
Lydia the queen of nasty Ibiza nipple tassel’s undressing with her fake boobs eye bleeping her silhoutte Millen would never not for a second record her unboxing of the most beloved Hermès handbag and such mystery of not carrying it proudly! She would record funeral processions if she could if she could make some $$$ but as we all have said her Hermès bag the hardware looks cheap and no matter what if you see a Hermès bag vintage or new you can see quality and with her’s I see absolutely none! No matter if Lydia has a management as of right now she’s done too much to her reputation to save it to get management! If Lydia right out of the shoot got management and did everything they told her she would be having a thriving career but Lydia would never take advice from absolutely NoOne and if anyone told her any different that would be us she won’t have it so Lydia at the ripe age of 33 has a career that’s pretty non existent but a few droppings left that being Karen Millen and By Terry, Intimissi and a few little other ones but anything substantial it’s gone Lydia! 🙊😂
"and just like that, I watched my career slip out of my fingers and fly away into the distance..."

View attachment 1168402
Exactly!!

I don’t think it’s Laura Blair though. Doesn’t sound like her. Perhaps some 90s model? Move over Lydia
that looks like Elle Macpherson!!

That cannot be Elsie, because why would they need to do that, she has collection after collection with them, so just say it's her new summer/autumn/any excuse collection. Has to be someone new and Lydia is pretending to be pleased!

KM have tagged the post KM icons - so obviously it is not her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Influencers are saying designer bags are done, ok. The issue with influencers is they live in their own influencer bubble where they are competing with each other to have the newest and the most of everything. Normal people don’t act like that. Designer bags may be ‘done’ in the influencer world but that won’t be the case outside of it. But I don’t believe any of them who own Chanel, Hermes or other designer bags will choose to wear a zara bag over any of them.

View attachment 1169846

No wonder she has knee pain if she is cycling with her knees pointing out
What happened to Vahahahaaaaa? What a numpty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think the new Karen Millen reveal means they’re not longer going to work with Lidl? Surely they aren’t going to have Lydia AND an ex model promoting them. What’s the point? Hopefully Lidl has been dropped
Well we know she was working on the autumn collection so maybe that will be her last one?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also think Laura Blair. Too much hair for Josie, plus if they did a collection with her it would surely be bo-peep dresses and not this form fitting get up.

Is this Lydia screaming with joy or rage?

View attachment 1170225

It's odd isn't it. Why would they do a big hype about Lydia when they've been continuously working with her for about 18 months now. Noone is going to be shaken to the core if it is her 😂
The hips are too curvy, Lydiot is very straight up and down, which is why she sinches so much 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t think any of the supermodels of the nineties would align themselves with KM - more like a Louise Redknapp type celeb status, ie pop star, fashionista, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This was Josie's last IG post that Lyds liked.
Anyone think the friendship has lost it's sparkle ... ??? At least for Lyds.

Screenshot_20220404-162333_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-162339_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.