Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We shouldn't correct her misspelling of "Koby". She is completely tweeting about Kobe only to bandwagon and hopefully grow her followers. But she is too much of an idiot to spell his name correctly so she can't even poach subscribers efficiently.

Well done Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is now selling (very obviously, and provable) gifted bags on her stories.... I would report but I spent the whole weekend submitting hours of material about her already (will update here on what later )) any body else up for it?
She could report herself with all that free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The things she says and does are so unbelievable it makes me think no one could possibly that bleeping stupid...but here we have the actual proof of someone who literally has half a brain cell if that I mean the sad story of Kobe and his daughter is all over the news and she can't even get the guys name right. This witch is a bottom feeder and she didn't read or hear about it. She just copied what some other dumbass duck tweeted who gave the wrong name. Go away you loser. I hope you lose more of your genuine subs which at this point isn't that many.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
According to Social Blade her subscriber count is up by 12K over the past 30 days, yet her views are down by 38.8%, I suppose that is in part down to the fact that she was not posting anything between Christmas and the first week of the new year.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She's doing so well...yet needs to flog freebie handbags & accessories to drum up some cash..hmmmmm🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how she says in her Apple Watch story that she didn't have one sooner because of the straps, not because Apple never gifted her one and she didn't want to put her hand in her pocket and pay for one. The straps have been interchangeable for years, I have an Apple Watch 2 and I've had countless straps. None of them have been bloody hideous ones with REAL DIAMONDS OMG so perhaps that what she means :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As soon as she posted about the handbag selling I was like wtf they were all gifted. The Red Mulberry was gifted by them during London Fashion Week 2-3 years ago and the white Marni by Net-A-Porter lastyear!!! The companies must find that insulting

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Hey! So I never comment always been lurking in the back though... But these last few posts have had me cringing so hard. HOW can someone be so illiterate and call themselves an influencer/blogger/content creator? I literally cannot understand it. The amount of times people have had to correct her is just ridiculous! What I also don’t understand is, why does she never actually go back and correct herself? Is it something to do with algorithms..?

yes she remains a classic twit...

Chanel brooches and bags does not make you a class act!

Reactions: 18
I bet Valextra are thrilled she's selling their bag, they sent it to her, she never used it or even mentioned it, how nice of her, and now she thinks she'll get a £1000 for it. She hasn't even got the sense to put the bags on ebay or vestiare collective, she puts them on her stories, to tell the world she's doing it! Idiot!
Ohhh she made some tweet about how she is so smart because with selling them on Instagram stories she doesn’t have to pay depop fees and someone commented something about not counting it as income tax that way

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's only got her chanel bag and BROOCH on because Inthefrow has just bought a new Chanel bag and did a unbox with me in last nights video.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey! So I never comment always been lurking in the back though... But these last few posts have had me cringing so hard. HOW can someone be so illiterate and call themselves an influencer/blogger/content creator? I literally cannot understand it. The amount of times people have had to correct her is just ridiculous! What I also don’t understand is, why does she never actually go back and correct herself? Is it something to do with algorithms..?
Hey! I'm a lurker too. I can't even remember how I ended up finding the forum! So I just want to say 'Hiya!' to you and the ladies (& gents?) here <3 I think you're all witty af.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow I'm absent for a few days after giving birth and I come back to this tit. She really is something else I tell ya... the following numbers is really starting to really reaalllyyyy piss me off so much why is she getting away with this fuckery 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
Thank you! Did you have scarring from acne before? (Sorry for ot)

Also thank you @nadiathr and @oopsididitagain19 for responding! I love this thread ❤.

This blog is pretty good with skincare and this is his guide for micro needling. I haven't done it bc I'm too scared but he's got a good break down if you want to do it at home

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow I'm absent for a few days after giving birth and I come back to this tit. She really is something else I tell ya... the following numbers is really starting to really reaalllyyyy piss me off so much why is she getting away with this fuckery 🤬
Congratulations @My2cents ... hope both you and your new baby are doing well!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.