Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I'm absent for a few days after giving birth and I come back to this tit. She really is something else I tell ya... the following numbers is really starting to really reaalllyyyy piss me off so much why is she getting away with this fuckery 🤬
congrats on your baby :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow I'm absent for a few days after giving birth and I come back to this tit. She really is something else I tell ya... the following numbers is really starting to really reaalllyyyy piss me off so much why is she getting away with this fuckery 🤬
Congratulations on the birth of your baby xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No I’m sorry, at this point I have really had enough. WHO is Ronald Dahl?
James and the giant peach etc, I was obsessed maybe in the 7th grade.

is lydias Apple Watch strap gifted? PR? It’s ugly. Dumb reasoning for getting it 🙄 sounds like an ad.

I love how she says in her Apple Watch story that she didn't have one sooner because of the straps, not because Apple never gifted her one and she didn't want to put her hand in her pocket and pay for one. The straps have been interchangeable for years, I have an Apple Watch 2 and I've had countless straps. None of them have been bloody hideous ones with REAL DIAMONDS OMG so perhaps that what she means :rolleyes:
lol you said it better than I did 😂 what a loon! It’s sooo ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest flog: "Life changing Amazon purchases"! Somebody must have just discovered soap!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old tippy toes is playing dress up as a hairdresser...to fool people into believing she has an actual job?

She looks like she works on Chanel Beauty at Harrods haha! maybe a part time job in the future? Not at Harrods though, how about Boots in Milton Keynes!

The flog is up - should be sponsored by Amazon - suppose that's her next company to get in with!

It says all products are PR products as per usual - but that must be a lie, Amazon wouldn't have given her that stuff would they?

Ah I just looked on Amazon and think she's up to this!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
God that was a boring video and most of the stuff was pointless tit esp those door things you scoop your veg peelings into. Those plastic containers she said are portion sized....yes if your a child! bloody hell imagine giving a man a meal that size. No wonder Tiny Tears is fading away and now they have no milk ffs get a bloody grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is definitely trying to pad her vlogs out, she's speaking slower and talking even more crap! She even admits it!

Hilarious how she justifies buying tit on Amazon and she's going to do a monthly Amazon haul - how bleeping dull is that! What's next, a Sainsburys weekly shop?

Why not be honest and say that influencers can have their own store front on Amazon?

Holistical self care - duck OFF! that is not a word!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t like Hermes (aka can’t get freebies and can’t afford it herself), but there have been Hermes Apple Watch straps for years. Her chunky ‘real diamond’ strap looks tacky.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yep she wants commission off everyones Amazon purchases now. But who the eff throws 100 pound at a yoga mat?!
she said it had measurements on but couldn't even be arsed to unroll it to show you.
Also she said Carrie cooks lunch why? I thought she was a assistant not a house keeper. They have to look through the cupboards to see what food they need before they go shopping.....yes that's what most people do you idiot but it doesn't take THREE people to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am watching someone describing a bowl that hooks onto a drawer to scrape potato peelings into...

I need help.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
In her VILLAGE because they don’t have a VILLAGE shop she can’t just pop out unless she goes 10 minutes down the road - I have to travel 10 mins to the shop too does this mean I can say I live in a village too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In her VILLAGE because they don’t have a VILLAGE shop she can’t just pop out unless she goes 10 minutes down the road - I have to travel 10 mins to the shop too does this mean I can say I live in a village too 🤪
What's her probably she's got two cars I'm sure the Aston would get her there in 2 mIns.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old tippy toes is playing dress up as a hairdresser...to fool people into believing she has an actual job?
Holy cow that’s an awful outfit... it’s like she stole carries dress, her grandma’s accessories, and Ali’s boots.
wow. This is giving those awful yellow Gucci tights a run for their money. It’s horrendous

James and the giant peach etc, I was obsessed maybe in the 7th grade.
Yeah but his name is roald dahl not Ronald Dahl...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's clearly thrown Dior to the kerb and is now focusing all her begging attention on Chanel instead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely this latest AMAZON video should be clearly marked AD as she is clearly endorsing AMAZON - must’ve mentioned AMAZON about a hundred times....

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.