Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just lydl who's smuggly prepped with her hobit feet up. Thread 14, the tattlers're ready for you.

We are more bleeping prepped and productive and proactive, better spellers with better grammar and more intelligent, and better writers than munchkin face pinocchio the witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ali probably wanted a romantic Sunday with the one he loves.

And Lydia gate crashes. 🤷‍♀️

I wish we could get basterdize and game changing into the new thread title 🤣😂

it would be “the dream🙄🙄
I want 'self care' in the new title! That's my dream 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want 'self care' in the new title! That's my dream 😁
She spends every waking moment only worrying and caring about herself, so I don't know why she needs to dedicate certain days to self-care! That's all she ever does!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Upping my self-care not only because of my dry hair but complying with ASA is proving to be such a mare’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup! I'd imagine they just go NHS and get gifted things like the weird IV in a beauty salon.

Also, did anyone see somewhere on Lydia's socials someone commented thinking they thought she was pregnant and she responded 'Not yet xx' Does this mean the woman who didn't want kids has changed her mind I wonder? Are we going to get to experience pregnant Lydia in 2020?! You can't get all your regular face maintenance jabs when pregnant, can you ... Would she do the classic influencer move of refusing to buy non-maternity clothing or go up a size?
I’m sorry if this is mean but,
1) she’d be an awful mother
2) she is far too selfish to be a mother
3) she would use that child for content and free gifts to the point it would basically be child ab
4) lord help the world if we have to deal with a weight gaining, hormonal, lazy lydiot
5) I am now praying she doesn’t get preggo after the affiliate lynx death

Georgee's in dictionary corner today.
Why is she referring to them as munchkins?
Does that make lydl the wicked witch of the west?
I’ve already granted her the name of the wicked witch of the bungalow

Reactions: 19
Some people just aren’t meant to be parents and I think she’s one of them. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think so the same, and that’s perfectly fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know a lot of people baby free and they are super cool and happy.

Reactions: 14
Watching ITF's vlog about the Dior launch, Lidl must be fuming - she's going to beg for a Dior robe for sure ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think so the same, and that’s perfectly fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know a lot of people baby free and they are super cool and happy.
I don't think she would like the fact that the attention would not be on her the whole time. Yes, you are fussed over (if you allow it) whilst pregnant, but once that baby is born then the focus from friends and relatives shifts to the child.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she would like the fact that the attention would not be on her the whole time. Yes, you are fussed over (if you allow it) whilst pregnant, but once that baby is born then the focus from friends and relatives shifts to the child.
Yep. You really have to have something special to be a patent if you ask me.. which in my opinion Lydia hasn’t got at all. She’s always “me me me me me me” and if someone does something she has to do it too or remind people she’s done it before also.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.