Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way LM insists on declaring everything as an ad surely shows her complete lack of understanding re disclosure. She's gone from trying to hide the micro-text colour-disguised 'ad' to everything being an ad. She has clearly missed the point of the regulations and doesn't understand about the need for clarity about how she sourced the items. Why is it so hard for her to wrap her head around this? Tbh I don't think she does actually find it difficult. I think it's just very irritating to accept that the £4k order you've placed with vouchers will result in £1k on the tax bill.
Is not that she doesn't understand. Is just that she is too lazy to learn. She is the kind of person that doesn't like to learn about anything (even if is her job). She puts 'Ad' to everything just to save her a**. She doesn't care if is missleading her audience. She never care about her audience but herself.

Reactions: 11
Is not that she doesn't understand. Is just that she is too lazy to learn. She is the kind of person that doesn't like to learn about anything (even if is her job). She puts 'Ad' to everything just to save her a**. She doesn't care if is missleading her audience. She never care about her audience but herself.

She does come across as bored and not really interested. I wish someone would wash her hair and face for her.

• Haha
Is this against the ASA Rules? I looked at one of her most recent posts and it wasn’t clear (at all) as to what was gifted or what was an advert? Surely that’s misleading and a breach in itself?
LM, just do your job and report things properly!

Reactions: 10
I'm sick in bed. Can't do anything requiring concentration so I'm watching Lydiot's last couple of vlogs and I think my fever spiked and I'm dying of boredom. When I read her latest idiocies here, I laugh! But watching her is just killing me. There's no way she's for real! And seriously, what is the admin side of her "job"? Sending thank you notes the stupid brands who still associate with her? If she says "expand our team" once more, I might break the laptop!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I’m going to rant for a sec.

As someone who works in marketing full time, Lydia’s part-time job openings have me pretty ticked. This vapid loser needs to STOP with the CEO and COO crap. K! You’re self-employed freelancer. You do not own a serious company with real employees, real products, real overheard, real shareholders, etc.

Also, it really irks me when people demand so much in marketing job descriptions and then have the nerve to say part-time. So basically - she wants two people to work their ASSES off for her while she fans about but doesn’t want to pay them a full-time salary or give them any benefits. What a vile joke!

I wish I could shake anyone who dares apply. It would be a big mistake and really get in the way of them finding a real full-time job with BENEFITS, growth opportunities, etc.

sorry but following this knobhead around ain’t it! 👋🏻
I hope her new employee is a gift sent from a place called Karma. Fingers crossed they are drama in some way shape or form

Sorry to be "that" type of person but in this case you're wrong.
The Ali Gordon you see here is a new character on the show Shameless, hes an electrician videographer with a psycho ex wife who chases him around in a white mini minor and photobombs his mates at the pub with V fingers while tounging it #factstrangerthanfiction

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think any lovely tattler commenting that Lidl should feed AlleyCat more food never means just that.
I take it for granted that any reference to Aldis access to basic rights of food is more like=
Aldi serves himself beige meat and liquefied asparagus with cashews dinner plate, then cue POS wife who slaps/scratches husbands face, and throws 3 quarters of the plate in the bin and sends him to the bathroom to eat.
I have observed narc women in my own home restricting food of their partner that I have presented hospitably, even over a stay of a few days. If she cant eat he sure as duck wont, if he tried filling his own plate, not joking now, Im sure he would be scared to, just another eunuch situation for Aldi, this is his life.
Shes a sadist but food has extra meaning as its about being skinnnnnieeee. XxxxxxxxxxxSmalllll
I predict Ali will walk out this year....there I've said it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has too much saliva in his mouth and is the sort of person that if you are too close when he speaks you will be covered in spit:eek:.
Lol! I've always thought there's something weird about how he speaks too, for me it sounds like his teeth are too wide/occupying too much space in his mouth or that he's wearing clear braces, kind of similar to inthefrow actually. They should get together, they probably both drool in their sleep too.

He should leave Lydia, go back to being a humble electrician and find a cute short blonde gf who does a cute job like working with kids or animals. They could have a small little house with neighbours and pets and I think he'd be way happier! Unfortunately I think currently the grabbyness, greed and 'glamour' of this insta industry is masking any common sense but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he sees the light

Reactions: 18
Is this against the ASA Rules? I looked at one of her most recent posts and it wasn’t clear (at all) as to what was gifted or what was an advert? Surely that’s misleading and a breach in itself?
LM, just do your job and report things properly!
Indeed. She's still trying to hide the true scale of her gifted/sponsored items. Doing this under the guise of 'oh I'll just list everything as ad' is just as unclear as no declarations. I think she thinks of the declaration as ticking a box. and not that she's obliged to make it clear she is trying to influence a sale.

I can’t believe she missed an opportunity to film actual content in Paris! If she can’t afford a hotel or an air bnb she could’ve filmed a quick (and easy) best places to eat in Paris on a budget vlog and then a best high-end places to eat in Paris Blog, a top five in each category with local tourist spots nearby or on the way to each (maybe include directions to luxury local boutiques too?!) and then she need have only eaten in the “Number 1” cafe or restaurant in each category to keep costs low (brunch in the posh one and dinner in the cheapo) and then claimed the tax back as she was “working”. If you’re schlepping to Paris, make the most of it...especially when you only ever leave your house to visit homesense or get your nails/hair done for free.
I'm ashamed to say I have. I don't know when it was but it was when she was plugging a protein powder and was a "fitness" blogger.
Say what? A fitness blogger? Was she sponsored by gym shark 😂

As we've all said before, no idea why she (and many others) find it so hard to just declare and disclose things as per guidelines. There are influencers with much smaller followings who just get with the program and disclose everything (to the point of declaring "Ad, gifted, have previously worked on paid ad", which is exactly what the guideline requires... just saw someone declare this in Stories, Debs of bangonstyle..)
I doubt her brainless followers (bots) would really mind if she disclosed things properly because they would still worship her mindlessly. Properly disclosing ads, gifts etc is NOT CONFUSING, so stop pretending like you're doing people a favour by not disclosing!
Honestly the energy she spends lying, preening, silencing negative comments and trying to portray a luxe image would be much better spent actually creating content of value and building her brand so she can actually BE luxe.
If she wants to play boss witch all the time she really needs to START BEING AN ACTUAL BOSS and not just pretend to dress up as one! (Same applies to other influenzas, e.g. her bestie ITF)
If it makes sense to all of us and we aren’t in the industry, how is it possible that it doesn’t make sense to her and it’s her job.
Sure it’s an extra six letters to write gifted but come on you twit.

Reactions: 6
I wonder (in fact, I don't...) why she wasn’t invited to the Sensaï event in London. There were two French bloggers with far fewer subscribers.....

Reactions: 1
She's always been superficial and materialistic, then, since she was a kid! At least one thing she's consistent on.

😂😂😂👍👏

OH MY that picture of Harry from Dumb and Dumber is her exactly! The hair, the face, the laying in bed with a grubby white robe!! She rubs the $700 cream and the orange crap exactly like this!! I thought it was actually her for a sec!!😂😂😂

Ali is Lloyd with his new hair style! 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20200122-091619_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Yes, I'm so happy that I don't lead a life similar to Lydia's, I guess that's why she is always exhausted and need to stop working at 17pm.
She starts work at noon and spends her day shopping online and hardly writes any eligible content on her blog.
Hey Lydia girl! I know you’re scrolling...
have you ever worked 40+ hours in a week? Ever up against anyone for a promotion? Stick out your neck for someone at work? Have you led and coached a team of more than 3 to achieve any goals?
Entrepreneurial confidence is not enough to get by. You lack competitive drive and real work experience. You’ve worked with giant corporations and have yet to land an actual contract and stick with them for more than a year. Get your ass in gear. Figure this tit out before this Instagram likeness fizzles out

Reactions: 7
duck ME THE HAIR 🤣🤣🤣🤣

is Lydia trying to destroy him because at one point we spoke favourably about him 😂🤣

don’t worry Lydia he never did get that rave thread,
And he’s more likely to get a tattle life go fund me set up at this point so we can pay to rescue the idiot from the bungalow like a victim

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh she knows that declaring everything as gifted/pr is not right but because she is a narcissist she can't bring herself to do what she is told. She will do what she can to make it look like it is her way and nobody can tell her how to do it. They live in their own bubble and create their own narrative to make others think they are in control. Its textbook stuff but its also something that exposes them. Even when they are shown proof they will spin a new narrative and in the end it becomes so ridiculous, just like it has now.
That tweet is basically saying that she only got caught out because people were reporting her. It almost sounds like a self admission that she new what she was doing and had to do something because she was going to be dragged to court. Yet still hasnt complied with the rules. I hope people keep reporting her for non disclosure because just because she says everything is gifted when it isnt..that isnt disclosure.
As for Ali...sorry Georgee..Tiny tears 🤣. He looks bleeping awful. Properly sick. Why are his outer eyes so red. That hair is awful. Grow the duck up tiny tears Ali Millen Gorden aka wet wipe. Your not 15 anymore. He looks like someone who is not happy in their situation. Very stressed. Hey..I've been there and I didn't look much better. It takes its toll.
As for her showing Ali in the bedroom. Doesnt prove he sleeps in that bed. He was fully clothed. Sorry didn't watch the vlog. Just going by the earlier pic posted.
The way Lydl informed Ali 'you earn your own money that you can add to the gift voucher value you know'...hmm makes me feel he's sought out this position of the submissive kept son. Not feeling sorry for him. It's as tho her 'my house' 'my wedding' is not just a selfish statement, it's also a dig at him to man up and these comments do drive him to work himself. Part of her must still want to be a kept woman and aspires to have a man similar to her father.. but that controlling, insecure side needs a worshipping doormat. Can't have it both ways lydl.

Reactions: 20
Not sure why they can't do the same here, it might have very well saved lynxs life.....but of course princess Lydia can't be bothered, lazy oaf....
I think the litter box just doesn’t go with her luxurious decor

Reactions: 9
The way Lydl informed Ali 'you earn your own money that you can add to the gift voucher value you know'...hmm makes me feel he's sought out this position of the submissive kept son. Not feeling sorry for him. It's as tho her 'my house' 'my wedding' is not just a selfish statement, it's also a dig at him to man up and these comments do drive him to work himself. Part of her must still want to be a kept woman and aspires to have a man similar to her father.. but that controlling, insecure side needs a worshipping doormat. Can't have it both ways lydl.
I see Ali as a dog on a leash and Lydia is his master. She whips and trains him to her liking. He does whatever she says. Chlamydia thinks that she is the queen of the entire world and everyone and every brand should kiss the ground she walks on. (Delusional I know, but we all know Lydia has the convinced herself the fake narrative in her head is reality).
Ali is not an equal partner to Lydia ( aka marriage), he is her servant, her punching bag, her “see I’m loved by someone” husband. It’s all an act. chlamydia’s entire life is an act, I’m not sure if there is actually a single thing in her life that isn’t used for show. She basically puts on a play everyday and acts As if it’s reality and not make a fraudulent depiction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.