Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww shes never stayed at Soho farmhouse before only been for the day...that's because your not posh enough hun.
When the women are showing them the new Mitchum deodorant she says yeah we always use that....then when shes in the bathroom she says she never wears deodorant! Oh Lyd you cant keep up with your lies can you?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
her 5pm upload time is turning me off watching at all and I’ve no idea why 😂
I mean I always do back to point and laugh let’s be honest 🤷‍♀️

But it makes me wonder what type of messages she’s getting that she needs to be on standby to remove.

questions about the December Adsense money, her shady “PR” declarations.
who knows.
Honestly, Its kinda crazy, but if you just watch her instastories and read here there is no need to watch her boring sluggish vlogs.
They are all the same and that way she at least gets one less view.
Half the time you would watch what she did 5 months ago in the vlogs where the stories are maybe a week ahead of time.
Fair warning, her insta-stories are just as flat, boring, and greedy as her vlogs, but those you can get through in about 2 minutes and not waste 50 minutes watching the twinkie walk around in a bathrobe.

I did notice that her new vlog is called "I couldn't vlog this trip" so it seems like a direct answer to the call outs on tattle about how she only ever vlogs at home and not out and about.

Reactions: 12
So the Vlog is about when she shouldn't be volgging? as if it is something top secret:unsure: Lots of other influenzers go to Soho farmhouse and respect the no filming rule so why is she different? Think she was begging at the end for a membership and lots of weekends away in the Cotswolds Yawn! but if Soho farmhouse have any sense they will ban her for clearly defying the no filming rules. You can film inside your accommodation but not outside.

Reactions: 12
No surprise her skin is giving her trouble the other day she was slathering on the £700 cream today its Elizabeth Arden.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the Vlog is about when she shouldn't be volgging? as if it is something top secret:unsure: Lots of other influenzers go to Soho farmhouse and respect the no filming rule so why is she different? Think she was begging at the end for a membership and lots of weekends away in the Cotswolds Yawn! but if Soho farmhouse have any sense they will ban her for clearly defying the no filming rules. You can film inside your accommodation but not outside.
You would hope they would do that, ban her from attending again in the future.

Reactions: 9
Ahhhh so THATS why Lydia wants her gym paneled Inthefrow has had hers paneled. Although I don't know why Victoria didn't have the gym room as her dressing room as the room is much bigger and put the gym where shes had her dressing room installed.

Reactions: 4
“We are a new purpose driven brand supporting....disadvantaged women....”

they sent her pj’s. 🙄🙄

Deja vu anyone.......

the bleeping lisping, fake voices are driving me to insanity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ahhhh so THATS why Lydia wants her gym paneled Inthefrow has had hers paneled. Although I don't know why Victoria didn't have the gym room as her dressing room as the room is much bigger and put the gym where shes had her dressing room installed.

She only recently announced they were doing the gym, but I thought the gym had been done anyway with the wall of mirrors. A panelled gym, that is so pathetic and an attempt to be grand! I think Victoria's panelled gym looks odd and Lydia's looks better because of the mirrors.

In other news with the Stepford Wives of MK, no surprise that Lydia out of the blue gets a Chanel bag because Vic got one in Paris!

• Haha
Just read the comments on the vlog 😝 how can those sheep be so stupid and believe she’d pay 800€ on a cream.
This brand and product has been given to the wrong person, I mean how many of her followers can afford to pay £700 for a face cream? Huge mistake the brands media manager needs to be fired!!!!

Reactions: 11
Aww shes never stayed at Soho farmhouse before only been for the day...that's because your not posh enough hun.
When the women are showing them the new Mitchum deodorant she says yeah we always use that....then when shes in the bathroom she says she never wears deodorant! Oh Lyd you cant keep up with your lies can you?
Did you also notice when in the bathroom she said the Mitchum deodorant was by Revlon...not Elizabeth Arden. How embarrasing and what a fraud she is. :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Did you also notice when in the bathroom she said the Mitchum deodorant was by Revlon...not Elizabeth Arden. How embarrasing and what a fraud she is. :eek:

Such a unprofessional lazy slob she is! It's an enigma how brands still work with her. Happy to hear that some brands include influencers with smaller followings on trips/events atm.

So without her bought followers she has nothing, what a fraudulent CEO!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Boujee... so boujee... boujee... boujee

the COO of Millen Ltd has an extensive vocabulary!
and the mannerisms and voice of a pre schooler.

Reactions: 14
4B1769E8-329F-4192-898B-BF4427106046.png
Are we meant to believe she hasn’t had filler?? Those cheeks look awful.
Does anyone else have rising anger watching her put cream on her face I can’t deal with it. Why does she use the whole of her palm to put it on her jaw ahhhh 😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Boujee... so boujee... boujee... boujee

the COO of Millen Ltd has an extensive vocabulary!
and the mannerisms and voice of a pre schooler.
With all the boujeeing she should have featured in a Chris Brown video not N dubz.

View attachment 75364Are we meant to believe she hasn’t had filler?? Those cheeks look awful.
Does anyone else have rising anger watching her put cream on her face I can’t deal with it. Why does she use the whole of her palm to put it on her jaw ahhhh 😤
Bloody hell she looks like Shrek in that pic. so does that make Ali princess Fiona or Donkey?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sooo

1. she was gifted pjs from a brand who support disadvantaged women who’ve gone through things like depression and self harm and she reads the card out and says “aw that’s brilliant” then in her stupid childish ways shouts OH THE POCKETS ARE DOWN THERE HA HAAAA - very similar to the car crash she decided to vlog about when someone was obviously badly hurt and she was sniggering away about it the next day. Literally no respect or thoughts for what other people go through, then spends the next however long showing off all the products she’s been given for free which I know I would love some free stuff as much as anyone but she was literally just reading something about women who have nothing.

2. who even sucks their fingers and has a blanky at the age of 14. I know everyone can do what they want but really come on. She is just a childish little girl inside so I’m hardly surprised by this

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 75364Are we meant to believe she hasn’t had filler?? Those cheeks look awful.
One thing I've always wondered about fillers is if they can be dislodged/distorted if you prod and poke at them soon after they're injected? If so, this would explain her using the palm of her hand rather than pokey fingertips. Have absolutely no idea about filler so I might be talking absolute crap of course.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.