Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to keep reporting her to the CMA and ASA. The way she 'declares' things is deliberately misleading. She thinks she being clever by listing everything as PR to cover her arse, but it's the fact she tells everyone within the videos that she is purchasing with her own money that she shouldn't be doing. It's either a) an outright lie or b) contradictory and confusing for her audience, both of which the ASA and CMA don't like.

Tiny Tears growing a pair and leaving her would be a wake up call and a half! She would either not post anything for months as we know she can't function while being even the tiniest bit upset, or finally realise what heartbreak is and realise the 6months of mourning and milking affiliate lynx's disappearance is small in comparison to what some people go through - and they go through it while working 40+ hours a week in stressful jobs, with families, kids, financial constraints etc all to contend with.
Come on Ali, see the light!! He's bound to meet some young little hottie on one of his brand trips!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We need to keep reporting her to the CMA and ASA. The way she 'declares' things is deliberately misleading. She thinks she being clever by listing everything as PR to cover her arse, but it's the fact she tells everyone within the videos that she is purchasing with her own money that she shouldn't be doing. It's either a) an outright lie or b) contradictory and confusing for her audience, both of which the ASA and CMA don't like.
I have screen shotted and reported many times. But I agree we all have to keep doing it for everything she does the best we can.

She may have swindled out of a formal hearing, but I can’t imagine that her bagging on and on about how the ASA and CMA is stupid, they are regulating an industry they know nothing about, that they don’t care about anyone besides Lydia being reported etc etc, basically the way she cheats the entire point of the system and then bashes them publicly in her platform will go over too well at her next major hearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I have screen shotted and reported many times. But I agree we all have to keep doing it for everything she does the best we can.

She may have swindled out of a formal hearing, but I can’t imagine that her bagging on and on about how the ASA and CMA is stupid, they are regulating an industry they know nothing about, that they don’t care about anyone besides Lydia being reported etc etc, basically the way she cheats the entire point of the system and then bashes them publicly in her platform will go over too well at her next major hearing.
It's almost as if she thinks the function of the ASA and CMA is to make her life easier and not to actually protect consumers. How can she boast about being so transparent about disclosing ads and yet still complain that she has to comply with fairly simple rules? Surely if she's so honest, it would be no trouble at all to explain the nature of the brand relationship. It can only possibly be an issue if she wants to conceal the relationship.

Reactions: 15
She is so boring. Shows money cannot buy you class. I really want someone to apply for the job to see how well paid it is though, Lydia expects everyone to do everything and she just smile for the camera.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Every time I see her line "all products are PR products" I picture a little girl pouting! Just like a spoiled child, if you tell her she did something wrong, she OVER compensates by going all the way in the other direction. She has not matured to be a woman with good judgement and common sense. In her post she's essentially stomping her foot, crossing her arms and saying that she doesn't want to be transparent with her audience, but because she got caught, "IT'S NOT FAIR! BOO-HOO!" 😡

Reactions: 20
It's almost as if she thinks the function of the ASA and CMA is to make her life easier and not to actually protect consumers. How can she boast about being so transparent about disclosing ads and yet still complain that she has to comply with fairly simple rules? Surely if she's so honest, it would be no trouble at all to explain the nature of the brand relationship. It can only possibly be an issue if she wants to conceal the relationship.

Because those that shout the loudest are the ones with the most to hide! She knows she is not playing by the rules properly yet insists she is, and calls out everyone else to detract from herself. She's incredibly sly.

Reactions: 12
Also isn't her twitter rant an admission of guilt that she doesn't follow the rules? If someone correctly reported me for tax fraud and the IRS came after me, I wouldn't say "They only go after people who get reported. There are still tons of people who cheat their taxes and the IRS doesn't go after them."

Is that supposed to be some sort of excuse? What difference does that make? I would still be guilty of tax fraud.

Reactions: 19
The way Lydl informed Ali 'you earn your own money that you can add to the gift voucher value you know'...hmm makes me feel he's sought out this position of the submissive kept son. Not feeling sorry for him. It's as tho her 'my house' 'my wedding' is not just a selfish statement, it's also a dig at him to man up and these comments do drive him to work himself. Part of her must still want to be a kept woman and aspires to have a man similar to her father.. but that controlling, insecure side needs a worshipping doormat. Can't have it both ways lydl.
The worm will turn eventually

Reactions: 3
We need to keep reporting her to the CMA and ASA. The way she 'declares' things is deliberately misleading.
Yes, we do! All of us! And I wanted to share that I'm overseas in the states and didn't think the ASA or CMA would listen to my complaints since I'm not a UK resident -- but the complaints I've sent in have all received responses and been considered. The response generally has been that they see a problem but wouldn't be taking immediate action. They do however also always say to continue to make complaints and bring things to their attention that don't follow the guidelines.

And this goes for all Influencers too, not just Lydia.

If you see something wrong take screenshots and submit a complaint. The ASA or CMA may not take official action - but they clearly do actually review each complaint. That is a lot more than the pathetic FTC does here in the US.

ASA: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
CMA: Email to [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't get this. Why is it up to her to feed him decent portions of healthy food? Why can't he do that himself? Why blame her? She is a vile person don't get me wrong but it's not the little lady's job to ensure her husband is fed, watered, ironed etc. It's the 21st century!
It’s not her “job”. But if she’s complaining that he’s not taking care of himself, then making decent meals when it’s her turn to cook makes more sense than a spa certificate!

She did have a white mini covertible, she has a photo of it on her Insta
Yes! That was her car before the Evoque wasn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I reported her last night. She’ll still see it as ‘she’s the victim of nasty trolls, trying to ruin her career’ as opposed to ‘I am labelling incorrectly, which could mislead my subscribers, so I will endeavour to follow the law correctly.’

Well Lidl, if you were squeaky clean, or maybe even just the slightest bit likeable, this wouldn’t be the case, now would it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reported her last night. She’ll still see it as ‘she’s the victim of nasty trolls, trying to ruin her career’ as opposed to ‘I am labelling incorrectly, which could mislead my subscribers, so I will endeavour to follow the law correctly.’

Well Lidl, if you were squeaky clean, or maybe even just the slightest bit likeable, this wouldn’t be the case, now would it?!
Is reporting anonymous? There’s an absolute mountain of stuff I could send through that is not totally obvious if you follow on insta (vs what she says behind the scenes)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is reporting anonymous? There’s an absolute mountain of stuff I could send through that is not totally obvious if you follow on insta (vs what she says behind the scenes)
As far as I know yes. Care to share?

As far as I know yes. Care to share?
That gives me something to do after work tonight....
Basically everything she says has been “purchased “ but is a blatant lie.... eg the wedding ( and so much more). Surely if she keeps posting pics she has to declare what/wasn’t “gift” or “ pr product” like she loves to say
never mind that home account, that’s definitely breaking ALLLL the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That gives me something to do after work tonight....
Basically everything she says has been “purchased “ but is a blatant lie.... eg the wedding ( and so much more). Surely if she keeps posting pics she has to declare what/wasn’t “gift” or “ pr product” like she loves to say
never mind that home account, that’s definitely breaking ALLLL the rules
I will be awaiting this post all day 😁😁😁😁

We NEED to knowwww

• Wow
Amelia and Victoria are on a trip today with Dior beauty - do we think Lidl has gone too?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.