Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she isn't actually friends with Joel Lycett, I hope she just saw him on a train and bothered him.

Costal - she really is super thick. Chez Costa Millen Manor by the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone see any point in that post? Other than to brag that she can afford a second home when many of her fans are no doubt not in a position to buy their first?

It's a more subtle approach to the begging, she's not going to buy a property as a holiday home ffs. Remember when she was talking tit about buying another property to do up and practice her interior design skills on? Never happened.

In fact she's a pathological liar!

Remember last year she was talking about a product she was launching and she'd seen the prototypes blah blah. Well where the duck is it? She's not building a spaceship, wasn't it just a fake tan mitt or something?

Reactions: 20
I think she is just humble bragging, as someone has already said, look at me, I am considering purchasing a spare house because you lot are too busy bankrupting yourselves buying all the tit I shill, so can't even afford your first home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bit ironic she's schlepped to Paris today with Caweee for the launch of something her 'friend' Leonie is doing. Should have gone yesterday love then you could have seen you're mate By Terry - oh unless you weren't invited?

Reactions: 15
It's a more subtle approach to the begging, she's not going to buy a property as a holiday home ffs. Remember when she was talking tit about buying another property to do up and practice her interior design skills on? Never happened.
Oh yeah.
& wasn't she going to renovate nonna's house/the family holiday house in Italy?
Or did I imagine that? @Muff_Puff ?

Bit ironic she's schlepped to Paris today with Caweee for the launch of something her 'friend' Leonie is doing. Should have gone yesterday love then you could have seen you're mate By Terry - oh unless you weren't invited?
Or did she but she had to delay 'pushing live'🙊 her insta story as you know...famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lydia is no more buying a holiday home than I’m buying the next bleep beauty box.

we’ve called her out numerous times for her fake wealth and fake lifestyle so she’s desperate to have her audience think she can afford a second property, didn’t she say similar a few months back on a vlog (clickbait) when she wanted to get the attention away from Frow.
If she ever did I assume it’s her dad or brother behind it.

Net a porter don’t gift property.
So she’s in France with that stuck up Leonie one?!
Riveting content no doubt.

we will see a vlog in March

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia is no more buying a holiday home than I’m buying the next bleep beauty box.

we’ve called her out numerous times for her fake wealth and fake lifestyle so she’s desperate to have her audience think she can afford a second property, didn’t she say similar a few months back on a vlog (clickbait) when she wanted to get the attention away from Frow.
If she ever did I assume it’s her dad or brother behind it.

Net a porter don’t gift property.
So she’s in France with that stuck up Leonie one?!
Riveting content no doubt.

well see a vlog in March
She’s in Paris for Leonie but not ByTerry? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Twitter shows otherwise, they were both just coincidently on the train together. No mention of good friend....
She didn’t have the “best ride” in train while she’s with Ali & Carrie 😆 Ok Lydiot we know you “always” pretend to be “good friends” with others but actually you’re NOT 🙊
9FB8C1AB-F2BD-40F4-A72D-3AE5E8CFF074.jpeg
9FB8C1AB-F2BD-40F4-A72D-3AE5E8CFF074.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
You'd think she would actually go to the coast if she were serious about buying a house near it, wouldn't you? :rolleyes: It's just another thing on her list which will never satisfy her empty life.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t have the “best ride” in train while she’s with Ali & Carrie 😆 Ok Lydiot we know you “always” pretend to be “good friends” with others but actually you’re NOT 🙊
View attachment 73727View attachment 73727
Even if this is true, and Joe truly was dribbling opposite you, you wouldn't tweet that to the world to see. She always has to put others down and make them look back so she can make herself look better. Rude! But then why I am not surprised?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
You'd think she would actually go to the coast if she were serious about buying a house near it, wouldn't you? :rolleyes: It's just another thing on her list which will never satisfy her empty life.
And perhaps would care where abouts it was - by the coast?! We have a pretty large coastline! She’s full of it

As for going to France - said she’s going for the day yet hasn’t even met up with her a couple of hours ago - what an odd thing to do for a couple of hours?
4A2EE5C1-4369-4924-BDA3-9DDAF2400EAC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Even if this is true, and Joe truly was dribbling opposite you, you wouldn't tweet that to the world to see. She always has to put others down and make them look back so she can make herself look better. Rude! But then why I am not surprised?
She's such a witch.

Reactions: 7
To copy other people’s style & idea (like the copycats always do!) No wait.. She is a COPYCAT 😆
Apparently she now loves her dressing room, so why is she posting pics of other dressing rooms she 'loves'
#alwayswantsmore 🙄 View attachment 73402View attachment 73403
Agree.. When she get sick of her “dressing room” 🤢 she will copy other people’s idea/style or asked Ali “why we never thought of this design/style earlier” 🙄
Noo dont send her pics of your dressing rooms she only wants to steal your ideas.

Reactions: 6
And perhaps would care where abouts it was - by the coast?! We have a pretty large coastline! She’s full of it

As for going to France - said she’s going for the day yet hasn’t even met up with her a couple of hours ago - what an odd thing to do for a couple of hours? View attachment 73743
Trying to imagine feeling 'freakin excited' at the prospect of seeing lydia self absorbed millen.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.