Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And aren't all these items 'bought' with vouchers given to her from MyTherasa or NetAPorter?!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Lux garage sale at the Millen-Gords then...

“get your bags, genuine Louie V’s going quickly, get your Gucci’s first come first served, when it’s gone it’s gone... until the next freebie”

EB22A881-F899-404D-BD6E-3E08EF0CFF85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is this rant about?
Is what she calls 'influence' not sales stats?
Yes, she is priceless. We got it. Low ROI is just a number totally irrelevant to this extraordinary industry “they know nothing about” 🤦‍♀️ Companies used opinion leaders to push their products long before social media era, Lydia. They definitely know enough to make an objective judgement about your “performance”.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
RE Joel Lycett - they seen him on the train asleep and asked for photos. She's not friends with him.

OMG - on her stories this morning, she's showing off a clear phone case and when she's holding it and turns it over you can actually see dirt under her fingernails :sick:
Disgusting much?
Capture.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s feeling productive so shes unloading the dishwasher. Groundbreaking.
This vlog is even more tedious than usual, she has got so little going on that she is just filming nothing. Maybe we could all do the same, and set up a mega Chanel…

Reactions: 4
Oh SPARE ME now she's defiantly reposting stories of people making the lemon and ginger drink, probably in direct response to us mocking the 'recipe'. Predictable Lyds, too predictable

Reactions: 8
What the hell does she do on her couch? Exude bodily fluids 24/7?
5B942AD2-CB15-4C52-858D-109430136CE2.jpeg

This vlog is even more tedious than usual, she has got so little going on that she is just filming nothing. Maybe we could all do the same, and set up a mega Chanel…
It’s kind of Proustian in a way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Genuine businesses collect stats as evidence of ROI. This ensures 'influencers' aren't making up numbers through purchased clicks. Dumbass. Clearly they use these third parties because they don't trust the lies you tell them.

Besides if it's just numbers then why does she bother counting her affiliate links. She's not complaining then is she. I guess her numbers haven't been impressive and she's getting challenged hence the moan

What is this rant about?
Is what she calls 'influence' not sales stats?

Reactions: 16
Oh SPARE ME now she's defiantly reposting stories of people making the lemon and ginger drink, probably in direct response to us mocking the 'recipe'. Predictable Lyds, too predictable
What I find so crazy is who the eff even tags her or posts that they are watching her video. Like I am no influencer and my following consists or real family And friends in my life but I would never think to make a drink and tag the brand or recipe from where i got it. They must all be huge wanna be influencers or social climbing. Bc I think it’s just nuts.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.